Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

If you need a splash if humility, feel free to go read some of your recent posts that are virtually incoherent. They usually seem to get posted after 7 in the evening. 

Being friends with you is generally an ever present exercise in humility and patience. 10 out of 10 CTJ acquaintances agree. The splash I need is the sound of your lifeless body being dumped over a Louisiana causeway. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

It really is amazing when you consider where the two campuses are. We're in the middle of a major city yet still able to host a pool party. They're in bfe, have all the land they could want to put a pool in, yet are hosting it off campus at some apartment complex. 

Obviously they're ripping us off and they're doing it in the most aggyest way possible. Should be lit. 

11 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Obviously they're ripping us off and they're doing it in the most aggyest way possible. Should be lit. 

Everyone ends up ripping off every good idea in recruiting 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

It really is amazing when you consider where the two campuses are. We're in the middle of a major city yet still able to host a pool party. They're in bfe, have all the land they could want to put a pool in, yet are hosting it off campus at some apartment complex. 

The funny thing is, all their local big money donors live in passable country club neighborhoods that would be much better venues for this sort of thing. Calloway Villas, on the other hand, are in the shadow of dead dog field, so that's their putative excuse. I suspect the real reason this isn't being done at a BMDs place, though, is that blue haired aggy don't want to mix with undesirables.

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

I suspect the real reason this isn't being done at a BMDs place, though, is that blue haired aggy don't want to mix with undesirables.

Goes without saying... But they don't have room on their campus for an outdoor swimming pool to host these types of events? Must have something to do with the grass you can't walk on or something. 

24 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

The first one of these had Terry Price bbq. I think he was in the apartment parking lot grilling between two cars in the sweltering heat. I couldn't find the picture. Maybe somebody else can. It was the alleged player-organized party where all the coaches showed up.

18 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Perroni just said Watts won't be there.

He will be out of the country.

Usually its the car ride excuse, but out of the country is a good one.

Perroni has gone from car trouble, to air fare miscommunications, to being out of the country.  What's next?  Colonizing Mars?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DE is reclassifying as a 2020 as well. 

Logged a pair of 247Sports Crystal Ball forecasts in favor of Texas A&M who currently has the nation's No. 10 recruiting class per the 247Sports Composite.

As it stands right now, I like the Aggies for in-state cornerback Joshua Eaton and Sunshine State pass rusher Donell Harris.

Harris is obviously reclassifying to 2020 and is currently ranked as the nation's No. 4 overall prospect in the Top247 2021 ranks. We'll have him slotted in our 2020 player rankings this week. As far as his recruitment goes, heading into this weekend's visit to College Station I'm hearing Harris is highest on Texas A&M and Georgia with LSU as the third program to watch. However, Harris looks like the biggest priority for the Aggies right now as those other two SEC programs are in the thick of it for other prominent 2020 targets they've been recruiting for quite some time. A great visit this weekend would certainly strengthen my stance on this forecast.

A source indicated that Texas A&M is the one to beat for Eaton as well and I've added my forecast to ones already logged by GigEm247 insiders Brian Perroni and Damon Sayles. With Jaylon Jones and Joshuah Moten already in the fold, if Fisher and his staff could add Eaton and Top247 recruit Dontae Manning to the class they'd be ecstatic about their secondary class this cycle. The Aggies probably lead for Manning as things stand now.

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

A source indicated that Texas A&M is the one to beat for Eaton as well and I've added my forecast to ones already logged by GigEm247 insiders Brian Perroni and Damon Sayles. With Jaylon Jones and Joshuah Moten already in the fold, if Fisher and his staff could add Eaton and Top247 recruit Dontae Manning to the class they'd be ecstatic about their secondary class this cycle. The Aggies probably lead for Manning as things stand now.

I wonder who that source could be??!?!!!

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Being friends with you is generally an ever present exercise in humility and patience. 10 out of 10 CTJ acquaintances agree. The splash I need is the sound of your lifeless body being dumped over a Louisiana causeway. 

you're gonna drive all the way to Louisiana for that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Welp, now it's 2020 DE Donnell Harris, and they'll be reranking him.

I’d bet schools like Bama and others will re-prioritize their recruiting of this kid if he’s now 2020. If aggy doesn’t lock him up soon, it’s likely his top team will change in the future.

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

I’d bet schools like Bama and others will re-prioritize their recruiting of this kid if he’s now 2020. If aggy doesn’t lock him up soon, it’s likely his top team will change in the future.

Bama apparently was high on him for 2021 but already has their fill of edge guys in or likely to be in the class ahead of him, and Georgia apparently is starting to look at a numbers crunch. Also, this move was announced awhile back, and he attended a camp shortly after, and the consensus was that he was nowhere near being physically ready, and the analysts didn't understand his reclassifying. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bama apparently was high on him for 2021 but already has their fill of edge guys in or likely to be in the class ahead of him, and Georgia apparently is starting to look at a numbers crunch. Also, this move was announced awhile back, and he attended a camp shortly after, and the consensus was that he was nowhere near being physically ready, and the analysts didn't understand his reclassifying. 

Wait, this guy isn't "physically" ready to play DE? What a shocker. Kid is built like a WR. I don't know why some of these guys keep reclassifying. 

8442129.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Wait, this guy isn't "physically" ready to play DE? What a shocker. Kid is built like a WR. I don't know why some of these guys keep reclassifying.

Because being poor in inner-city Miami is shitty and he would like to not be that anymore.

• Like 4