Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

6 minutes ago, cafe society said:

That coin thing is the most jawdroppingly pathetic aggy thing yet.  It's as if there's a limbo bar of existential imbecility that aggy never has trouble sliding under.

You're mistaken: he wants to put that Maroon coin in his ass (all day). It's a matter of sliding in, not under.

7 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

McKinney did get his ass whipped and his face bloodied by some aggy on aggy violence after he started some shit with Tech and the marching goal post boys.  

I can promise you this: Steve McKinney got his ass whipped for 4 straight quarters his senior year as a DE at Clear Lake by a wild sophomore A-back throwing crab blocks and crackback blocks on counters and off tackles all night. Clear Lake was beating us 55-0 when he grabbed me and attempted to punch me through my face mask. He’s as shitty an aggie as there ever has been. I’ve done a lot of things and been a lot of places, and I still cherish making that fat fucker lose his temper. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I can promise you this: Steve McKinney got his ass whipped for 4 straight quarters his senior year as a DE at Clear Lake by a wild sophomore A-back throwing crab blocks and crackback blocks on counters and off tackles all night. Clear Lake was beating us 55-0 when he grabbed me and attempted to punch me through my face mask. He’s as shitty an aggie as there ever has been. I’ve done a lot of things and been a lot of places, and I still cherish making that fat fucker lose his temper. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5119505

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'll grant you it's been 30 years since I was in Longview, but from my recollection, the best thing to eat there is a sack lunch.
4 or 5 great places to eat have been named.

Their small thin crust sausage pizza with a dinner salad with house made dressing and a beer is greatness.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, markstanco said:
19 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:
Liucci makes money by telling a bunch of retards what they want to hear.  

And when they win 7 or 8 games again, he will just give it a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯and say the same shit next year, realizing they never will catch on to him.

Looch has been selling the same story for 25 years. “The Aggys are about to be a championship team. This coach is different. The big bad longhorns manipulate the media. The longhorn coach is dogshit. Aggys recruit better.” It is the same routine through 5 fucking coaches. The fact that those oxygen thieves continue to listen to him speaks volumes about their intelligence and rampant inadequacy complex. 

Longhorn “reporters” are some of the most hated and distrusted people by Longhorn fans.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, EE2B said:

No shit, he should’ve gone to Jucy’s or Butcher Shop.

15 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I'd do Pizza King or Dudley's.

14 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Pretty much cannot stand East Texas.  But my wife is from Longview.  The town has been growing steadily for decades, as has the economy there.  Oil fields plus Eastman Chemical, Letorneau and the rail business.

And Bodacious BBQ on Mobberly is elite.

Leon’s Steakhouse. Best steaks in the area 

15 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Pretty much cannot stand East Texas.  But my wife is from Longview.  The town has been growing steadily for decades, as has the economy there.  Oil fields plus Eastman Chemical, Letorneau and the rail business.

And Bodacious BBQ on Mobberly is elite.

Concur on Bodacious .  Their brisket is second to none.

Looch has been selling the same story for 25 years. “The Aggys are about to be a championship team. This coach is different. The big bad longhorns manipulate the media. The longhorn coach is dogshit. Aggys recruit better.” It is the same routine through 5 fucking coaches. The fact that those oxygen thieves continue to listen to him speaks volumes about their intelligence and rampant inadequacy complex. 
Longhorn “reporters” are some of the most hated and distrusted people by Longhorn fans.

Yes could you imagine longhorns on a texas board saying shit like ..thanks chip for all you do for us... thats what I like about kirk bohls, he loves the program and loves herman, a true horn fan!
Or kirk sayin “Tom” and the Longhorns are scouring the country bringing in top talent which is sending shock waves thru norman and Tuscaloosa. I was told by an anonymous fellow coach that Coach Nick Saban is worried about what Tom is building here in Austin.
Ugghhh, gross
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Yes could you imagine longhorns on a texas board saying shit like ..thanks chip for all you do for us... thats what I like about kirk bohls, he loves the program and loves herman, a true horn fan!
Or kirk sayin “Tom” and the Longhorns are scouring the country bringing in top talent which is sending shock waves thru norman and Tuscaloosa. I was told by an anonymous fellow coach that Coach Nick Saban is worried about what Tom is building here in Austin.
Ugghhh, gross
emoji2961.png

There’s not many truth tellers around that program.

20 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This guy is visiting them this upcoming weekend, potential commit?  He's the WR that Linguist offered as a DB.

https://247sports.com/player/seth-jones-46050801/

Perroni and Sayles think Seth Jones is going to Baylor. Very recent CB picks: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Seth-Jones-at-St-Pius-X-210490/CurrentExpertPredictions/