Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, CL Horn said:

"The 6-foot-3.5, 348-pounder is in a very run-heavy offense – Kempner only completed four passes last season – so pass pro will be an adjustment, but he is a mauler."

4 completed passes?! sheez

Yeah but they ran a hurry up run game.  

26 minutes ago, Machinator said:

D_11MYYX4AEAEWX?format=png&name=small

Coin must be their new spelling for buttplug

Edited by Mdhorn

What amuses me about the Officially Licensed Jimbo Fisher Wild CardTM is that I am pretty sure every Aggie coach that preceded Fisher was believed, for differing reasons, to have a similar card. With Sherman, it was his NFL experience; Franchione, the fact that every high school player and coach knew he was the smartest coach ever; Slocum, his status as the Grand Wizard of A&M 90s Dominance. 

With Sumlin, it was... you know. You know. They respond diff'runt to their own kind. What, I'm not sayin' anything bad about 'em! I'm just sayin' we got an advantage over Mack Brown!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

D_2EeQBXoAA3-FY?format=png&name=small

When I used to tour Texags, this was a repeated, pathetic habit the Aggies have.

"Need Dirt on tu

A guy in my office just said something bad about A&M. I need some stuff to say back to him."

I guess the Aggie Network is downward spiral of incompetent, witless belongers who never get accustomed to doing anything without their precious network. You see this all the time.

Most people I know would be embarrassed to have to call for help to come up with a snappy rejoinder. Aggies are impossible to embarrass, I guess.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

When I used to tour Texags, this was a repeated, pathetic habit the Aggies have.

"Need Dirt on tu

A guy in my office just said something bad about A&M. I need some stuff to say back to him."

I guess the Aggie Network is downward spiral of incompetent, witless belongers who never get accustomed to doing anything without their precious network. You see this all the time.

Most people I know would be embarrassed to have to call for help to come up with a snappy rejoinder. Aggies are impossible to embarrass, I guess.

D33-AE185-2539-46-C9-8-F71-E1202666-A25-
upload images

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 3

Yea, and the whole thing about nobody going into the NFL from tu. We had more players in the league than anybody for part of Mack Brown's tenure.

When no Texas player was drafted a few years ago, it was remarkable for two reasons. One, Texas talent was depleted. Two, it had never happened before. Never. Or at least not since before A&M's last MNC.

It was news in the way that a Nick Saban team losing four games in a season would be. Man, they really suck. Man, they never suck. This is news!

What would the opinion be if A&M went a season without having somebody drafted or where they lost four games? Few people care. Nobody would be surprised. No sports outlet would write about it.

But there's a new savior in town. We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

"Need Dirt on tu

Self realization doesn't exist in their cube of stupidity 

1:31:00 - 1:35:00

Looch damn near blows load about a Clemson player saying aggy was their toughest game last year, and shouts out Ian Boyd on Twitter by making fun of the way he looks, since Looch is an Adonis himself. 

1:45:20 - 1:49:10

Looch loves the confidence Mond has in himself when he said he was the best QB in the SEC... (damn well knowing if Sam had something like this, he'd call him arrogant, classless, and he needs to get beat up in a parking lot somewhere).

1:50:00 - 1:51:00

Gabe and Looch scold the SEC media for being homers (LMAO) when it comes to picking division winners at their media days. 

2:02:15 - 2:06:15

Looch does his usual sunshine pumping about how they should be 9-3 (if not 10-2 when/if they beat Clemson) and revisionist history about the Auburn and LSU games last year. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/c2U_tbU1kPU/0119096-plwx.mp3

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch damn near blows load about a Clemson player saying aggy was their toughest game last year, and shouts out Ian Boyd on Twitter by making fun of the way he looks, since Looch is an Adonis himself. 

1:45:20 - 1:49:10

Looch loves the confidence Mond has in himself when he said he was the best QB in the SEC... (damn well knowing if Sam had something like this, he'd call him arrogant, classless, and he needs to get beat up in a parking lot somewhere).

1:50:00 - 1:51:00

Gabe and Looch scold the SEC media for being homers (LMAO) when it comes to picking division winners at their media days. 

2:02:15 - 2:06:15

Looch does his usual sunshine pumping about how they should be 9-3 (if not 10-2 when/if they beat Clemson) and revisionist history about the Auburn and LSU games last year. 

Liucci makes money by telling a bunch of retards what they want to hear.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looch is such an arrogant douchebag. He has so many obvious character flaws, not the least of which is the fact that he views himself as some sort of a tough guy badass. His ego just gets bigger and bigger with every imbecilic group thinking aggy that repeats his talking points. Amazingly, he really is the Minister of aggy propaganda. Even the more "intelligent" aggy acquaintances I know repeat his lies and conspiracy theories as if they are fact.

And I would like to fight him in a parking lot, while wearing flip-flops.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You have to understand the Aggy bathwater business model. You're literally walking on a razor's edge.

Glory is always just around the corner (never right next year), so your guy can "get his guys in". This keep the Aggy flock engaged and monthly subscriptions coming. Which is why you can never say next year is when they will compete for a conference championship. You know they wont, and you run the risk of burning subs when they don't. 

So you got to sell the hope as just always out of reach of their fingertips, but almost there...

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Looch is such an arrogant douchebag. He has so many obvious character flaws, not the least of which is the fact that he views himself as some sort of a tough guy badass. His ego just gets bigger and bigger with every imbecilic group thinking aggy that repeats his talking points. Amazingly, he really is the Minister of aggy propaganda. Even the more "intelligent" aggy acquaintances I know repeat his lies and conspiracy theories as if they are fact.

Looch is peak Aggy. IIRC somehow he’s in with the McKinneys. Those brothers played in the NFL and their dad was Rick Perry’s chief of staff and former Chancellor of Texas A&M.  You can’t get more Aggy than that. 

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Image result for No such thing gif

44 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Looch is peak Aggy. IIRC somehow he’s in with the McKinneys. Those brothers played in the NFL and their dad was Rick Perry’s chief of staff and former Chancellor of Texas A&M.  You can’t get more Aggy than that. 

Yes.  And those McKinneys are all level 10 dumbfucks

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch damn near blows load about a Clemson player saying aggy was their toughest game last year,  

Kelly Bryant only played against Georgia Tech, Georgia Southern, Aggy, and Furman...

congrats, aggy

22 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

McKinney did get his ass whipped and his face bloodied by some aggy on aggy violence after he started some shit with Tech and the marching goal post boys.  

Ah, yes. Good ol' "Alamo Mike".  I know several people who have worked with him over the years. I don't know anybody who likes him.

alamomike.4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Both Seth and Steve are on the radio show during football season. 

Just now, Orange&White said:

Are degenerate fucks really going to let the King's celebratory dinner at Outback Steakhouse roll by with no comment? 

You're slipping and I'm ashamed for you.

I mean... what the fuck else is Case-McCoy-but-creepier gonna do in Longview???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Ah, yes. Good ol' "Alamo Mike".  I know several people who have worked with him over the years. I don't know anybody who likes him.

alamomike.4.jpg

Is that old fart on the aggy weightlifting team?  Is that a barbell on his hat?  He should have done a few more reps, because the aggy that cold cocked him looked about 145 soaking wet. 

Is that old fart on the aggy weightlifting team?  Is that a barbell on his hat?  He should have done a few more reps, because the aggy that cold cocked him looked about 145 soaking wet. 

Holy shit. Nice catch. Ive seen that pic at least 100 times and never noticed that.

Ha. What a tool.
  • Like 1

Are you degenerate fucks really going to let the King's celebratory dinner at Outback Steakhouse roll by with no comment? 

No shit, he should’ve gone to Jucy’s or Butcher Shop.

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

Are you degenerate fucks really going to let the King's celebratory dinner at Outback Steakhouse roll by with no comment? 

I’m curious what acceptable fine dining establishment you think exists and he should have graced with his presence in longview, tx? Maybe go find Bolverk’s Big 5 and All the Rest thread in daily texan. Its a dying town. 

Orange&White curious why folks don’t go eat at Pappas Steakhouse or Franklin’s BBQ in Vidor, TX. 

18 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’m curious what acceptable fine dining establishment you think exists and he should have graced with his presence in longview, tx? Maybe go find Bolverk’s Big 5 and All the Rest thread in daily texan. Its a dying town. 

Orange&White curious why folks don’t go eat at Pappas Steakhouse or Franklin’s BBQ in Vidor, TX. 

Pretty much cannot stand East Texas.  But my wife is from Longview.  The town has been growing steadily for decades, as has the economy there.  Oil fields plus Eastman Chemical, Letorneau and the rail business.

And Bodacious BBQ on Mobberly is elite.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Nothing will dawn on them. NOTHING.

In their world, sunshine is a constant that is pumped in to keep night from ever falling on the college everybody would want to attend if they only knew the truth about the true Aggie spirit.

giphy.gif