Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'll cross post this with the main board thread because, well, I prefer not spend that much time on the football board. That being said, fucking enjoy this masterpiece of horseshit:

https://theathletic.com/1091572/2019/07/24/lucky-no-13-how-texas-am-stepped-out-of-the-longhorns-shadow-and-became-the-lone-star-states-sec-program/?source=dailyemail

My computer now has AIDS after opening that.  

Nevermind that Karic is still over 100 spots lower than he was when he first got rated, and the 247 ratings are starting to stabilize. Currently it only shows a 68 spot increase after all the updates yesterday, which take a few days to work there way through the entire database.

We have 11 2020 commits. Everyone above us has 14+ commits. A&M has 16 commits.

If we close well, the tears are going to be wonderful after surpassing them (same story every year). They will whine about some conspiracy, and fail to realize they continually fill up on bread early, every year, and then act like petulant children whining to mods about BOMC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'll cross post this with the main board thread because, well, I prefer not spend that much time on the football board. That being said, fucking enjoy this masterpiece of horseshit:

https://theathletic.com/1091572/2019/07/24/lucky-no-13-how-texas-am-stepped-out-of-the-longhorns-shadow-and-became-the-lone-star-states-sec-program/?source=dailyemail

Cancelled.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

If we close well, the tears are going to be wonderful after surpassing them (same story every year). They will whine about some conspiracy, and fail to realize they continually fill up on bread early, every year, and then act like petulant children whining to mods about BOMC.

They got the new coach bump in the 2019 class and now think that's how they will recruit every year.  Just like "beating" LSU at home in multiple OTs with a ton of help from the zebras means they now will beat Tigah every year. 

Anything bad that happens to them, no matter how many times in a row is an anomaly.  Anything good that happens to them once is the new normal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

We make fun of their recruiting mentality and process and it’s legit hilarious. Every year it’s the same, beating their chest until they get passed up. I have to imagine what it’s like for them to make fun of our recruiting process. 

“Stupid fehg sips, months of handwringing and crying about a 50th ranked class.  Haven’t those idiots figured out by now that they’re just going to end up passing just about everybody in the country and get a top-five class LOL fucking MORONS”

Edited by GotThatFire

9 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

We make fun of their recruiting mentality and process and it’s legit hilarious. Every year it’s the same, beating their chest until they get passed up. I have to imagine what it’s like for them to make fun of our recruiting process. 

“Stupid fehg sips, months of handwringing and crying about a 50th ranked class.  Haven’t those idiots figured out by now that they’re just going to end up passing just about everybody in the country and get a top-five class LOL fucking MORONS”

Meanwhile their class is over-loaded with skill-position players, as per usual.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

WTF is up with tOSU this year? Ryan Day is not exactly a new coach bump. 

Well they just reported 22 minor violations or some horseshit that will buy them another run at cheating to win.

Edited by Goodman

17 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It really is amazing how much the aggy mods have to filter info to their subs. Any time one steps off the reservation, they are met with open hostility for not participating in hive think.

Could you possibly be suggesting that Princely Umanmielen hasn't been their #1 choice of the in-state DL since Jimbo arrived? Heresy!