Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

51 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

They really do this and make homo jokes?  They should put these queens on the sidelines during football practices so visiting recruits can see and process the game day atmosphere.  I guess over time, they dropped the feather boas, high heels and wigs and just simplified to an all white sailor inspired uni.     

1) Texas is a blue blood program

2) Austin is a vibrant multi-cultural city with plenty to do when not playing football

3) Herman beat the pants off Fisher in a head to head with 2/3* recruits vs. 4/5*. The score wasn't even as close as the game played, as FSU was never in the game after the 1st 5 minutes.

4) Herman has never had to replace a member of his staff, Jimbo has already had to replace 3 from his 1st set of hires.

I know it will never dawn of them, but maybe the reason Texas is winning these recruitments is Herman is a better recruiter than Jimbo. The results speak for themselves. Two #3 classes, and the current #6 class.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

They really do this and make homo jokes?  They should put these queens on the sidelines during football practices so visiting recruits can see and process the game day atmosphere.  I guess over time, they dropped the feather boas, high heels and wigs and just simplified to an all white sailor inspired uni.     

"It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the riiiggghhht, put your hands on your hips and"......

6 hours ago, deech said:

Ther were plenty of rumors last year that Jumbo was a megalomaniac and pissed off several key people on his own staff.  Allegedly that is part of the reason Brewster bolted.  

His megalomania was well known at FSU so the rumors are probably true 

10 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

One of Herman’s top qualities, if not his top quality, is just how much he gets under A&M skins

If I were him I'd wake up every morning and ask myself what one little thing can I do today to piss those maroon bastards off?  Because then they'll go ape shit on their fan sites and say the stupid stuff that they always say and recruits are going to read it. Plus, Aggie tears are just a lot of fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sushihorn said:

aggy clearly has no clue what their place is in the order of the universe. 

Historically they have recruited in the top 20 and sometimes the top 15.  Since 2000 they have finished with classes in the 30-ish range more often than in the top 10.

They got their Jimbo hype bump last year with a borderline top 5 finish.  This year they drop back to borderline top 10.  Unless they can break through on the field, they will drop back to the 15-20 range where they have always been.  And Jimbo Fischer is NOT a guy who jumps up and beats better talent with superior coaching.  Ritz Bitch NEEDS to get better talent to win.

To take the Light Brigade metaphor, they've got Horns to the left of them, Tigah to the right and Sooners to the front with the Tide lurking in reserve.  Enjoy the $75 mil sugar high.  Try not to hurt yourself coming down aggy.

I mean....it sucks, but if they truly sign 25 or 27 peope this year, they might finish Top 5 again just on pure volume of commits

Aggy is 247.02 right now with 17 commits. If they add APB Danlyl Ngata, S Antonio Johnson, CB Dontae Manning, OG Chirs Morris, OT Garrett Hayes, APB/WR Devon Achane, WDE Donell Harris, that would give them 293.31 at 24 commits. It would push them in Top 5. 

6 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

498478636006c11ef9739bbbaa3b1815.jpg

Without the date stamp!! The horror!! I mean this totally shitty, racist event by a large number of students happened A WHOLE TWO YEARS ago!! ONLY half of the students involved would still be enrolled here!! How disgusting to point out our shitty, reversible behavior!

what an idiot.

27 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

One of Herman’s top qualities, if not his top quality, is just how much he gets under A&M skins

Yeah, we aren’t them. I’m going to go with all of Herman’s top qualities being things that lead us to success, in whatever order you are to personally prioritize then. They can fuck off and die of irrelevance. 

His ability to piss off aggy is just a great silver lining, but it’s probably just a side effect of the fact that he’s having success. They’d find a reason to shit on the cure for cancer (it builds character dumb sips!) if it came from a burnt orange scientist. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Backhanded compliments by the POSdb8fa39ea700f290ac4dc50b34dcb9d2.jpg40668be1587dfa757fd11ff6e07e221c.jpg498478636006c11ef9739bbbaa3b1815.jpg66edea1ff3423630025ad02ed780120c.jpg

Ok.  Calling someone a knob is just funny. 

And referring to BC as the Ssssh man is awesome too.  It's like he's a fat kid having nightmares of demogorgon int he the upside-down world.

So thank you Billy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

”Is it true Princely spiked a ball off Jimbo’s face at the pool party?”

I don't know, but I am not sure why this doesn't have Princley and jimbo in it yet.

meet-the-parents-volleyball-spike-o.gif

August in college station is starting to feel a lot like October in college station.

Edited by JoseMedinaDeJesus

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I mean....it sucks, but if they truly sign 25 or 27 peope this year, they might finish Top 5 again just on pure volume of commits

Aggy is 247.02 right now with 17 commits. If they add APB Danlyl Ngata, S Antonio Johnson, CB Dontae Manning, OG Chirs Morris, OT Garrett Hayes, APB/WR Devon Achane, WDE Donell Harris, that would give them 293.31 at 24 commits. It would push them in Top 5. 

They’re not landing all those guys and that score wouldn’t get them top 5 regardless.

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Never forget

https://247sports.com/Article/Texas-AM-head-coach-Jimbo-Fisher-Texas-head-coach-Tom-Herman-133731526/

Since that article.

Brougton, Robinson, Pouncey, Thompson, Umanmielen, Fillinger, Karic, Milroe, Bowman, Harris Jr., Conner, and J. Davis have all committed to Texas.

Texas had 10 kids committed combined in 2020 and 2021 at that time.

That is the epitome of how Aggies insist on the seeing the world. Their coach sits steely-eyed in the deer blind, a man's man and manly in the most manful way. Confidence. A true Aggie who gets why everybody would be at A&M if there weren't so many people telling lies about the beloved school.

tu. Trembling homosexuals who are not what they want to appear to be. They're obsessed with A&M (who is their biggest rival! Biggest. Rival. They must be!) and terrified of the giant awakening. tu's coach is a drunk philanderer (which evens the score with RC and Sumlin!) shaking in his boots in fear of our coach!

Insecure bunch of faux soldiers, goofy regular students, and puzzled foreign students.

• Like 3