Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, Terry Silver said:

It sounds like the aggy staff knocked it out of the park.  Broughton formed a close bond with Jimbo Fisher and Co.

But did you hear his sister put on a jersey? 

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

12:00a, 4/23/19

Staff

I spoke with CyRidge DE Vernon Broughton tonight after he wrapped up a quick evening visit to College Station. He visited with his family, including his sister who got to pose for pictures in the A&M jersey.

Broughton told me the visit went well. When he came for the spring game, he was unable to get into town before kick and had to leave before the end of the game. Therefore, he was unable to speak to any of the coaches. 

Today, he spent extensive time with Terry Price who has seemingly taken the lead role in his recruitment on the A&M side. I asked him what's the biggest thing that A&M has going for them and what's going to keep the Aggies around, he said, "Terry Price, no doubt." He went on to say that he can tell that TP is putting in extra work, and he values that. 

LSU and Texas remain big threats here. The Aggies should be by CyRidge soon to see Broughton work out. 

28 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I have Spider Banana, Futureman and FatKid

sad.gif

4 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Whoa, no need to bring body shaming into this. It's Katfid.

FlamboyantSardonicKoi-size_restricted.gi

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

Now this is a list I can support. I fully expect all three of these guys to be mentioned interchangeably from here on out.

@Katfid54

Fat-Man-with-a-Gun.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

According to some on here that is better than being drafted in the later rounds.

Because, less money of course.

I mean, for the player, it is better to be a priority UDFA than a 7th round pick. Total salary is comparable to being a seventh round pick and you can get a larger signing bonus. Most importantly though you can choose the team that gives you the best chance to make the roster, which is really the biggest financial consideration. 

But yeah, for recruiting and prestige, draft numbers are more important. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Do you recite this list every night before going to sleep? "Cersei, Maryn Trant, Burt Macklin, G R Horn, Derka aka The Mountain, Walden Ponderer..."

Long ass list.  Arya trying to name ALL of the Surly Posters?

Edited by Katfid54

This is how I've been doing it... phlegm put me over the edge yesterday.
White knighting that bag of goop swandered aggy eh?

I don't have swanny on ignore because I like to show its posts to a full catbox so the catbox feels better about itself knowing that there is something dumber than it is.

5b6266069b04f4f75d1785cde709cba9.jpg5318ce23d57efb4b856963db666f5f2f.jpg5824eaf0a94cc5a82d4ef3c773a1aad6.jpg33b36d18cc3f20e9887a2eb47aa3fc0c.jpg
  • Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:17 PM, Machinator said:

Broughton made it to College Station. They're selling him on playing defensive end.

He's already 6'5 and ~280-285, will probably show up to campus around 300, and looks he like he could easily carry another 30 pounds and keep his athleticism

It shouldn't be difficult to show him the list if 4-3 defensive ends in the NFL who weigh over 300 pounds