FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

Watch the aggy lose to the 4th best team in the ACC, that'll be the cherry on top of the sundae. They thumped their chests endlessly about their marquee victory being a 3 and soon to be 4 loss team. they didn't beat anyone note worthy this season.

• Hook 'Em 2

My Florida buddy already made the excuse of them basically fielding a practice squad tonight.

I think making excuses/reasons your school plays like shit because of injuries is one thing but if your teams opts out of a NY6 game against a helmet school makes you look like a bunch of chickenshit pussies.

Sorry...
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I mean, it's a legitimate excuse to some extent. The Heisman finalist QB is playing though and shouldn't look this shitty.

Yeah there is not a good explanation for Trask playing like trash other than SEC secondarys are sieves.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I know it is OU (and fuck them) and they perform poorly in the playoffs in their chances but I think they are better than Notre Dame at this point in the season. They started off slow but have turned it around. They would beat aggy. 

Yes, A&M is terrible, and I was hoping for OU vs A&M for recruiting reasons and to have scoreboard because the Aggies boatraced OU in 2012 (last meeting).

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, quigley said:

Yes, A&M is terrible, and I was hoping for OU vs A&M for recruiting reasons and to have scoreboard because the Aggies boatraced OU in 2012 (last meeting).

OU/aggy would have been lovely. OU would have shit all over their defense. Aggy would put up some points, too but they could not keep up with OU.,

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1