CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

18 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Its nice to have a Heisman caliber player at RB, WR, and QB. They also have best in class players across the OL.  The defense has to account for basically every player, every down. 

We have tons of talent, we just need to spread the ball to the Kai Money and Connor Brewers of the world.  

15 minutes ago, Parliament said:

We can fix some things on offense by running more.  But our defense doesn't have anything for Bama.  Not enough DB's and Togiai is out.  Can't fix either of those.

That's where my Ohio State buddy and I were before the game. I really thought the OL for Ohio State was their biggest advantage. But with Sermon out everything changed. I would have come out with Sermon & Teague pounding it and moving the sticks in an effort to keep the Alabama offense off the field.

Now they have to throw, which they are very good at doing but, if Alabama scores here the Alabama defense can really start rushing Fields. 

Hopefully, the Bama players are drinking champagne and smoking cigars in the locker room during the half.....that’s probably the only hope OSU has to even make this a game.  Also, Fields looks like he is hurt and unable to match what he did against Clemson.  OSU beating Clemson was their high point and they can’t find that magic again,  ND was no big deal for Bama, so that makes a difference...and it shows.  Too much speed for Bama...too much slowness for OSU.