Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

2 hours ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

My main gripe with them is that Bride's Cake is a seasonal thing, I've yet to find another almond ice cream in stores.

You can find badam kulfi in almost any Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani store. Frankly I'm amazed it hasn't been brought up in this thread yet.

Badam-Kulfi.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I have to wonder at what point does the flood of information come out. If it really is Banks, Flood, Wiggins, Golding and Milwee, you'd have to assume Sark is gonna hit the ground running before NSD2 right? So immediately after the game? During? Right after?

It's pretty clearly going to happen the day after the National Championship Game. Until then, unfortunately, it's all 9.95 bullshit and, apparently, ice cream photos.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I have to wonder at what point does the flood of information come out. If it really is Banks, Flood, Wiggins, Golding and Milwee, you'd have to assume Sark is gonna hit the ground running before NSD2 right? So immediately after the game? During? Right after?

I think we’ll know by Tuesday morning - like you said, they’ll want to start recruiting immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I mean, if he's not texting recruits while Ohio St has the ball tomorrow night, then maybe he's not the right man for the job.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Redneck Mutha said:

I mean, if he's not texting recruits while Ohio St has the ball tomorrow night, then maybe he's not the right man for the job.  

The camera cuts to him and they think he's signaling in plays, but he's actually sending coded messages to Quinn Ewers to come to Texas.

• Like 1

Sounds like Drew Brees will retire after the playoffs are over.  I'm shocked he's still in it with all those busted ribs.

Would be nice to put some feelers in and see if he'd be interested in joining the staff and being groomed for an eventual quarterbacks coach type position.

He's not Texas Ex but he is "from" Austin and his Uncle played Quarterback for UT.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Sounds like Drew Brees will retire after the playoffs are over.  I'm shocked he's still in it with all those busted ribs.

Would be nice to put some feelers in and see if he'd be interested in joining the staff and being groomed for an eventual quarterbacks coach type position.

He's not Texas Ex but he is "from" Austin and his Uncle played Quarterback for UT.  

This may be the biggest reach surly/shaggy has ever witnessed.  Drew fucking Brees?  For a coaching job at UT?  What the fuck

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Surly never disappoints.

10 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Reason #127 why I love Surly.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Hey! First time, long time!

I see where you might think of this as a possibility but...

the critic GIF by Priya

He’s going to take a “job” at whatever school his sons play and might eventually become an analyst.

I heard Mahomes is interested. Will coach on Saturdays and fly out immediately after the game to play on Sundays.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Drew Brees??  Huh??  Use your brain, man!  Taysom Hill can coach QB, RB, WR, TE, and ST!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

He’s got his roots deep in Nola now 

30 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/brees-joins-nbc-snf-team

He has a job

• Hook 'Em 1