Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

On Kobe Black's decision.  

- The Hank South, Jordan Scruggs, McClain Baxley and Andrew Hattersley notes were posted before the announcement about Black rescheduling his ceremony

- The Roach post was in the thread following his note about the rescheduling

The gist of the note - sparing you the drivel.

Horns247s' Hank South -- 

I believe they get it done. 

Horns247's Jordan Scruggs -- 

I’m remaining firm on my 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Texas that I entered back in June.

GoPokes.com's McClain Baxley -- 

I think it’s a two-team race between Oklahoma State and Texas.

GigEm247's Andrew Hattersley -- 

Heading into decision week I would give the edge to Texas, who have been viewed as the favorite for much of the fall.

image.thumb.png.35a47b24ca97dc26e66edc5882a2c8a8.png

1 minute ago, speed817 said:

I had to check around myself when I read "the Blacks"... 👀

Sure looks to me to be related to his brother at OKSt still playing this weekend. Can't announce he's leaving ahead of the game. Or really damned coincidental.

Most schools do their signings in the gym.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, hook me said:

Since the WWE is partnering with the Big 12 I see no reason why Korie shouldn't have a little fun with this. Instead of blowing up a WR screen he should turn around and lead block for X all the way down the field. Once they get to the EZ he rips off his OSU jersey to reveal a UT jersey & celebrate the TD.

BraveHeart – The 10 historical inaccuracies you need to know before  watching the movie – Hande's Blog

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, hook me said:

Since the WWE is partnering with the Big 12 I see no reason why Korie shouldn't have a little fun with this. Instead of blowing up a WR screen he should turn around and lead block for X all the way down the field. Once they get to the EZ he rips off his OSU jersey to reveal a UT jersey & celebrate the TD.

A heel turn in the title match!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

If Garth Brooks hadn't ruined country music, I'm fairly certain that Alan Jackson would have. That motherfucker put out some of the dumbest, cheesiest, sappiest shit in the '90's. He was an automatic channel changer for me when his maudlin crap would come on. 

Gone Country - possibly the most cynical money grab in modern country music history, and that's saying something

Remember When - fuck off and I despise the notion that this song probably got you laid

Don't Rock the Jukebox - you aren't rocking a fucking thing, asshole

Dallas - how I wish your ass had stayed in Tennessee and off the radio, dickwad

Here in the Real World - Here in the real world, you're ruining a music genre. Just brutally murdering it.

Midnight In Montgomery - Hank Williams rolls over in his grave every time some asshat leverages his talent and legend to sell a fucking record.

Summertime Blues - There is a cure, it's avoiding your bullshit at all costs.

Livin' On Love - hell is a very loud place with this song blaring, I think

Tall, Tall Trees - that you should have been strung up to

Little Bitty - with what you did to country music, this is the size of your soul

Pop a Top - I like to see your top get popped

The list goes on. That guy can go fuck himself and the rest of you doing word plays with his trash can fuck off with him. 

A304ECFE-9403-49AA-8226-89E7D320263C.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

If Garth Brooks hadn't ruined country music, I'm fairly certain that Alan Jackson would have. That motherfucker put out some of the dumbest, cheesiest, sappiest shit in the '90's. He was an automatic channel changer for me when his maudlin crap would come on. 

Gone Country - possibly the most cynical money grab in modern country music history, and that's saying something

Remember When - fuck off and I despise the notion that this song probably got you laid

Here in the Real World - Here in the real world, you're ruining a music genre. Just brutally murdering it.

Midnight In Montgomery - Hank Williams rolls over in his grave every time some asshat leverages his talent and legend to sell a fucking record.

Little Bitty - with what you did to country music, this is the size of your soul

The list goes on. That guy can go fuck himself and the rest of you doing word plays with his trash can fuck off with him. 

Jeez, seems like you need a stiff drink. Go ahead, It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

this guy definitely settled for a burger and a grape snow cone.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Some of you guys don’t seem to understand how this works. Here, in the real world, the song title / lyric has to at least be tangentially related to the thread / topic. 

I see where your problem is. 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Finally someone remembers that most people bitched about 90s country in the 90s just like they bitch about todays Snapback country

4 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

You're awfully familiar with his discography for someone that isn't a fan.

Someone Reaction GIF

We didn’t have satellite radio in the 90’s. I drove from Austin to Houston and back a ton. Country music channels were like 3 of the 12 options. 

Also, I can’t even begin to describe how much ass was there for the taking at Dance Across Texas if you were willing to endure some shit country music and handle yourself with a two step. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We didn’t have satellite radio in the 90’s. I drove from Austin to Houston and back a ton. Country music channels were like 3 of the 12 options. 

Also, I can’t even begin to describe how much ass was there for the taking at Dance Across Texas if you were willing to endure some shit country music and handle yourself with a two step. 

country bar women are a different breed drinking beer and smoking marlboro lights.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Imagine being this retarded.