Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Congresswoman Greene, there's a word for when a government forces companies to give money to media outlets so that their people are in ownership of the means of the media production.  You're so close to finally figuring this out, so proud of you.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/11/2024 at 6:23 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

What are "free market forces."  I'll stick with "things Republicans talk about but don't actually believe in" for $1200, Alex.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) fumed Friday about people demanding that Congress approve more military aid to Ukraine, arguing that it is tantamount to “paying for the slaughter and the murder” of Ukrainian soldiers.

“This whole thing is the most repulsive, disgusting thing happening, and the American people are the ones writing the check,” the Georgia Republican told former White House adviser Steve Bannon on his “War Room” podcast. 

“I absolutely hate everybody here that is doing this,” she added. “I seriously hate them for doing this.”

Greene said her “stomach flipped” at the thought of providing Ukraine with President Biden’s $60 billion emergency funding request, and predicted that House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) — who she has threatened to have removed from the speaker’s office — will eventually find a way to pass the measure. 

The congresswoman claimed that “amputees” and “injured soldiers” are being trotted out to the frontlines of Ukraine’s battle with Russia because Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is being forced by US politicians to continue the fight. 

“America is breathing down their throats and saying, ‘You must continue to fight and we’re going to pay for it and force you to do it,’” Greene told Bannon.

The Republican firebrand also dismissed fears that Russian President Vladimir Putin has interest in invading other European nations and questioned why the Biden administration is so keen on providing military support for a non-NATO nation.

———-

She is somebody who is truly buying into the Russian propaganda/Qanon stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Who do you think gives the better handjob, Boebert or Marjorie?  Boebert is obviously more attractive (Low bar with MTG) and fun tits to play with.  But Marjorie is obviously into some ball play and has more stamina since she works out more.  

Now before you go off and enjoy a leisurely Saturday lunch, let me put this in your head.  Better footjob?                       Until next time, assholes!  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) fumed Friday about people demanding that Congress approve more military aid to Ukraine, arguing that it is tantamount to “paying for the slaughter and the murder” of Ukrainian soldiers.

“This whole thing is the most repulsive, disgusting thing happening, and the American people are the ones writing the check,” the Georgia Republican told former White House adviser Steve Bannon on his “War Room” podcast. 

“I absolutely hate everybody here that is doing this,” she added. “I seriously hate them for doing this.”

Greene said her “stomach flipped” at the thought of providing Ukraine with President Biden’s $60 billion emergency funding request, and predicted that House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) — who she has threatened to have removed from the speaker’s office — will eventually find a way to pass the measure. 

The congresswoman claimed that “amputees” and “injured soldiers” are being trotted out to the frontlines of Ukraine’s battle with Russia because Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is being forced by US politicians to continue the fight. 

“America is breathing down their throats and saying, ‘You must continue to fight and we’re going to pay for it and force you to do it,’” Greene told Bannon.

The Republican firebrand also dismissed fears that Russian President Vladimir Putin has interest in invading other European nations and questioned why the Biden administration is so keen on providing military support for a non-NATO nation.

ehfw1nxfq0211.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Why is Ukraine the only nation involved that can and should stop the fighting?  Why shouldn’t Russia stop?  They initiated, and America isn’t forcing them to fight.

My friend, you need to read up on the Ukrainian Nazis.  This war is all Ukraine's fault.

Even the legit Leslie Stahl part reminded me of when Dan and Amy were testifying before Congress on "Veep" and he read back all the insults they called Jonah over the years.  That's fucking hilarious.  You can physically tell that it does bother her.  Maybe not personally because she has no feelings in her abyss of a soul.  But she is visibly getting pissy because she knows it makes her look weak to her base and MAGA nation.  That can cost her money and power, and that...she cannot abide.  

13 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I don’t want to give Fox News any clicks.  Can someone summarize who wrote the opinion and what was the gist of it?

Insulting her for her outlandish conspiracy theories while simultaneous sprinkling in a half dozen of their own (Hunter Biden, open borders, Hillary, oh my!) to be taken as accepted fact. Garbage.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

33 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I don’t want to give Fox News any clicks.  Can someone summarize who wrote the opinion and what was the gist of it?

In summary, Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Has she overplayed her hairy-knuckled hand and is getting sidelined?

Fox News and others on the right are probably getting nervous that she’ll turbofuck the House with the speaker bullshit just over 6 months out from the election, resulting in the Republicans looking even worse than they already do, or getting a Speaker who drives Dems or the polls, or even ending up with Speaker Extreme Hakeem. They are losing a Republican on Friday as it is, making the margin thinner.

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fox News and others on the right are probably getting nervous that she’ll turbofuck the House with the speaker bullshit just over 6 months out from the election, resulting in the Republicans looking even worse than they already do, or getting a Speaker who drives Dems or the polls, or even ending up with Speaker Extreme Hakeem. They are losing a Republican on Friday as it is, making the margin thinner.

House Republicans have turbofucked the House since last January.  (Not to mention about 40 years, but I digress).  

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The seemingly half court republican press (no pun intended) against her isn’t an accident.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Has she overplayed her hairy-knuckled hand and is getting sidelined?

26 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

House Republicans have turbofucked the House since last January.  (Not to mention about 40 years, but I digress).  

6 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

The seemingly half court republican press (no pun intended) against her isn’t an accident.

Could be that they are seeing really bad numbers, worse than we see, or they are worried that she and the other Russian allies in the House are becoming more and more of a bad look for the GQP, and they’ve decided she will be the scapegoat. It helps that she’s out there threatening Johnson and making statements and filing dumb fucking legislation that support Russia..

• Drool 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Could be that they are seeing really bad numbers, worse than we see, or they are worried that she and the other Russian allies in the House are becoming more and more of a bad look for the GQP, and they’ve decided she will be the scapegoat. It helps that she’s out there threatening Johnson and making statements and filing dumb fucking legislation that support Russia..

But at the end of the day, her House district is going to put her back into office anyway.  

The only way Marge Green ever gets removed from that seat is if someone further to the right comes along and primaries her (imagine that scenario), Georgia redraws the districts to put her seat solely within Atlanta (not going to happen) or she's "convinced" to retire from politics to be commentator on Newsmax or somesuch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But at the end of the day, her House district is going to put her back into office anyway.  

The only way Marge Green ever gets removed from that seat is if someone further to the right comes along and primaries her (imagine that scenario), Georgia redraws the districts to put her seat solely within Atlanta (not going to happen) or she's "convinced" to retire from politics to be commentator on Newsmax or somesuch.

I live immediately next door to her district, right now, there is no indication of any threat to her.  I was really hoping she'd get squashed in redistricting, but alas, not to be.  We will have to suffer her another two years, but hopefully by then shine will have faded considerably to them.  

Somewhere in America, there's a 107 year old that watched Mordecai "Three Finger" Brown pitch as a baby.  To then last over a century to vote for Majorie "Three Toes" Greene.  But their fecal color went in reverse order.  What a time to be alive.  

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wait, this shit from earlier on this page is real?

and she retweeted this stuff

We should send all that aid from Ukraine to Hawaii? Marjorie, help us understand exactly what Hawaii and Ohio are going to do with millions of rounds of ammunition and a bunch of war technology that we're about to decomission? Fucking. Idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1