Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

even if the topic sounds interesting, sometimes I can look at whose name is in the Last Post By and already know I don't want to read the discussion

like these people aren't bad enough to be on literal Ignore, but they're just so dumb/tendentious/unfunny that it's a beating reading around them

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

Watching people opening toys is a thing, so I'd imagine watching people clip toenails is probably also a thing. Pretty much anything is a thing. There's 7 billion people in the world, most of whom are of questionable taste, so yeah, watching people playing video games is a thing.

What about all those pimple popping videos? It’s a world wide curse.

Edited by Armybrat
Somebody beat me to it

On 3/20/2019 at 6:52 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

I was walking from the train station to my office in downtown Chicago this morning, and it was raining enough that many people were using umbrellas. 

While standing in the crowd at a crosswalk waiting for a light to change, I noticed a guy with what appeared to be an unusually well-engineered umbrella that was small enough for use in tight city spaces (incidentally, fuck you, golf umbrella in the city guy - get some spatial awareness) so I made a note of the brand and figured I'd buy one. 

https://bluntumbrellas.com/products/metro?variant=48176192904

Motherfucker is $60 plus shipping! 

For a small umbrella! 

I can buy a dozen or more cheap shitty ones to lose, break in the wind, shove up Iconoclast's ass, or give away for that kind of money. 

At least those clowns realize the absurdity of a $70 umbrella, because for a cool $20 more, you can add on a Tile location tracker for when you inevitably lose it. 

Sheer lunacy. 

Mrs. Brat buys a bunch of $1 umbrellas at Dollar Tree.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:41 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

It made the list of the Top 10 Umbrellas for those who make such lists.

You can get another one of the top 10 (in compact size) for in the $20s.

Mrs. Brat bought a compact umbrella  that folds up to 6” length for $10.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, NorthLoop said:

Not in Austin

Legislature says you are incorrect.

Umbrellas: go to the coat check of a museum or restaurant that has one. Tell them you left an umbrella there a few months ago. They'll show you the ones people have left and forgot about. Pick one you like and take it. They'll be glad to get rid of it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Underdog said:

These 2 hotties are women’s basketball coaches...

Molly Miller @ Drury

Miller.jpg.ashx?preset=large.rosterdetai

Kelsi Musick @ SW Okla. St. 

bond-kelsi.jpg?width=300

Sorry to inform you horndogs but blondie up top lost, so there’ll be no scissoring at halftime with blondie below.  

Had a weird dream last night: I stole a boat from my neighbor, the smallest of 3 boats that he had. Neighbor turned out to be Mike Pence. He sent me a letter saying he had footage of me on several security cameras stealing the boat, and asked that I return it. So I did.

I don't even want to know what it means.

Edited by Bat Guano

24 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

Had a weird dream last night: I stole a boat from my neighbor, the smallest of 3 boats that he had. Neighbor turned out to be Mike Pence. He sent me a letter saying he had footage of me on several security cameras stealing the boat, and asked that I return it. So I did.

It means you should be more aware of who's lurking in your rose bushes at night when you fall asleep.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

freud GIF

19 hours ago, Bat Guano said:

You took Mike Pence's dinghy. You know damn well what it means. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Bat Guano said:

He has been scratching your wife's anchor.

2 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

How do you fuck two 20 somethings?

Own a 200k Lamborghini, duh.

What came first, the two 20 somethings or the Lambo? Or the Lambo owner while fucking the two girls?

I'm going to be up all night now...

I made a thread on this a couple mins ago called Sausage McGriddle but it probably belongs in here.

What y’all boys think about the “lost city” or lost knowledge in general? I had to do a research paper on the culture of ancient civilizations a couple days ago. I came away pretty intrigued by the similarities & connections between these lost civilizations. I studied quite a few ancient civilizations & their origins. People from all over the globe. The Mayans, The Egyptians, The Gauls from France, Tribes from the Canary, Basques from Spain, Frisians from the Netherlands, Aztecs, Armenians tribes etc. All these people separated by time and distance, and yet they all talk of their origins from a submerged region of the Atlantic Ocean. I didn’t mention it in my paper but I thought I’d toss it out on surly full on off-season style

It’s taken me a couple years to realize it, but working an 8-5 job is really archaic & fucking stupid. I’m starting to hate it.

But then again I also don’t usually work weekends, and my workday really is done once I leave the office... are those things worth the trade off?