Holton Hill

Machinator

27 minutes ago, Nope said:

Not sure if serious 

You want to roll the dice with marijuana be my guest.  Wait until you get a batch that some cartel laced with PCP.  You'll change your tune after you realize you cooked your baby in the oven thinking it was a thanksgiving turkey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

You want to roll the dice with marijuana be my guest.  Wait until you get a batch that some cartel laced with PCP.  You'll change your tune after you realize you cooked your baby in the oven thinking it was a thanksgiving turkey.

Reefer Madness sucked 

5 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

You should change your handle to ArmyBrat’s Grandfather....

11 minutes ago, ousux said:

Reading the label on a beer bottle..

All of it

Few years back, visiting relatives in the Old Country, I heard them claim hops is of the same family as the hemps. Prolly means it's also a psychoactive, but in ways the King likes, so it's good to grow.

Few years back, visiting relatives in the Old Country, I heard them claim hops is of the same family as the hemps. Prolly means it's also a psychoactive, but in ways the King likes, so it's good to grow.

I can tell you were contemplating reading all of the label as you wrote this..

Stay away from Holton, tyvm

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You're a moron. 

I wasn't going to say that, but you are correct.

I hope that Holton is just doing a really good job of setting up the league for a powerful attack by the Players Union on this stupid life-style management by the owners. But somehow I kinda doubt it... we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Vikings Waive Holton Hill, Ending Three-Year Experiment 

It never quite worked out with Hill in Minnesota, even though the potential was there.

WILL RAGATZ           2 HOURS AGO

The Holton Hill era in Minnesota is over. The Vikings waived the 23-year-old cornerback from injured reserve on Tuesday, cutting ties with a talented, tantalizing player who couldn't stay on the field and put it all together.  Hill has always had the potential to be a good starting corner in the NFL, but injuries and off-the-field issues prevented his career from ever really getting off the ground up to this point.

Here's what I wrote about Hill back in August when he was impressing at Vikings training camp:   Holton Hill has always had talent. As an 18-year-old true freshman at Texas playing in the first Big 12 game of his career, he took an interception 41 yards to the house. He had two pick-sixes, a blocked field goal touchdown, and six pass breakups as a junior. During his rookie year with the Vikings, he played in all 16 games, recorded a pick and seven breakups, and had an excellent PFF coverage grade of 75.9. The issue has been with off-the-field stuff that has limited his ability to showcase that talent. Hill was benched for most of his sophomore year at Texas and saw his standout junior year cut short because of a suspension for violating team rules. Last year, looking to build off of a strong rookie campaign, Hill was hit with an eight-game suspension from the NFL (four for performance-enhancing substances, four for substances of abuse).

The Vikings signed Hill as an undrafted free agent out of Texas in 2018. He flashed a ton of ability as a rookie, using his size (6'2", 200) and physicality to his advantage as an outside corner.  After his suspension-marred 2019 season, this year was supposed to be Hill's breakout campaign. He legitimately looked like the Vikings' best cornerback for much of training camp, making plays on the ball and rarely giving up much separation.

However, that play didn't translate to the field. The first two weeks of the season were rough for Hill, as he allowed 11 of 15 targets to be completed for 144 yards and a touchdown against the Packers and Colts. He played better in Weeks 3 and 4, allowing just four catches (one of them a 44-yard bomb to Kalif Raymond) on ten targets with three pass breakups.  Then came another tough break for Hill. He injured his foot and missed several weeks before finally being placed on IR. It didn't appear that he was going to be able to return this season. Now that the Vikings have decided to waive him, Week 4 against the Texans will likely go down as Hill's final game in Minnesota.

It didn't work out with the Vikings, but hopefully Hill's foot will heal and he'll get another chance to show what he can do in the NFL.

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/vikings-waive-holton-hill-three-year-experiment-zack-bailey

Edited by LTtxfan

• 9 months later...

Not sure being closer to home will help him keep his head on straight, and unless he proves to be a player the team cant live without..Jerry won't spend a dime on handlers following him around like he's done in the past.

If it's just weed and nothing else, Federal government needs to stop dragging it's heels and at least decriminalize..and NFL follow suit.