OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

27 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

I see you never watched BJ Foster play.

In fairness, he knew where to go.  It just seemed like too much effort.  Bj was ahead of his time, quiet quitting before it was a fad.  Here's hoping Bowen has a similarly illustrious career at ou/uo.  

1 hour ago, NoName said:

trying to remember the last guy who was committed to one school the day before NSD, a second school on NSD and then signed with a third school the day after NSD.

what a crazy situation.

That’s not a red flag at all. Nope. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Sounds like it was actually his mom, not his gf in this one.  His mom apparently wanted nothing to do with Oregon (according to some reliable Oregon insiders).  He didn't want to go to ND.  Oklahoma was the reluctant compromise. 

Love the Venables reactions tho.  In reality, it's: "Nobody wants to actually be here, unless they're reluctantly settling because they have to, but I'm still winning."  Keep flexing bro. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Sounds like it was actually his mom, not his gf in this one.  His mom apparently wanted nothing to do with Oregon (according to some reliable Oregon insiders).  He didn't want to go to ND.  Oklahoma was the reluctant compromise. 

Love the Venables reactions tho.  In reality, it's: "Nobody wants to actually be here, unless they're reluctantly settling because they have to, but I'm still winning."  Keep flexing bro. 

Yeah thats it. They also reluctantly visited OU more than any other school. 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:10 AM, speed817 said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

On 12/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Aslan24 said:

F419D3FB-6080-419D-9D1C-7C705596F98C.jpeg

On 12/21/2022 at 11:12 AM, Hiphopopotamos said:

Lachen GIFs | Tenor

On 12/21/2022 at 11:13 AM, Lonestar88 said:

Oklahoma wasn’t even a hat on the table.

On 12/21/2022 at 12:49 PM, Chili dog said:

The Office Lol GIF

20 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

We look pathetic. Let the kid go. Kid took the cash, can’t blame him. Good luck to him. I’m going to send my son down to Norman everyday to try and fuck his girlfriend. We will get the last laugh. 

19 hours ago, Yesh said:

You know what makes you look stupid?

49-0

19 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

And an Oklahoma diploma. Let’s not forget that. 

18 hours ago, Fico said:

You still suck

16 hours ago, Ricky Butler said:

A fish rots from the head.

8 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

God Riley dicked them deep and be dicked them hard.  Venables is a joke.  He sucked as a DC at OU when he was playcaller.  My grandmother would look good calling plays at Clemson against those shit offenses with Clemson talent, and she’s 90. 

Hold On GIF by Clemson Tigers

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

BJ Foster had decided before every play he was going to sit back and do shit. So indecisive is not what struck me about BJ Foster.

At least we got one Sugar Bowl win out of him.  He balled out in the Dome that night.  Then it was stoogatz the next couple seasons.