OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Interesting take considering he visited OU twice as often as any other school he considered. Clearly just hated it. 

I'm sure it had nothing at all to do with pussy, or being a couple of hours driving time from Denton, TX. I'm sure he visited so much only because he loves Noman, and walking around the OU campus so much.

18 minutes ago, Constant said:

Still wrong. 

Oh my god, holy shit.  You're serious.  I thought this was all an act, but you guys really believe Venables is the dude.  Hahahahahaha

Mass exodus of players, embarrassing and unexpected early season home losses, blown out in Dallas, solid recruiting class to give everyone hope for the next season.

Spoiler

Charlie Strong wears Golden Hat, Texas players throw coach in air after  upset of Oklahoma

Congrats!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Oh my god, holy shit.  You're serious.  I thought this was all an act, but you guys really believe Venables is the dude.  Hahahahahaha

Mass exodus of players, embarrassing and unexpected early season home losses, blown out in Dallas, solid recruiting class to give everyone hope for the next season.

Reveal hidden contents

Charlie Strong wears Golden Hat, Texas players throw coach in air after  upset of Oklahoma

Congrats!

You can be as wrong as you’d like. 

23 minutes ago, Atticus said:

She's supposed to follow you, young man, not the other way around

No no no no.. If she follows you, then you will never get rid of her and she can go full fatal attraction because you ruined her life and stranded her in a place she doesn't want to be. 

This way, she gets a win, and will likely get over it a lot faster (because she is where she wanted to be) when she finds you getting a bj in the parking lot from one of the other soccer players. 

Edited by Vertigo

54 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

Sorry @Constant, I wasn't clear. I think Venables was a terrible, rushed comfort hire. It has nothing to do with Peyton Bowen. 

I’m a OU fan and you are not wrong. He was the missionary style hire and I wanted doggy style, ass to mouth hire. Everyone in Norman and everywhere else in the state cheered and helped pack his bags when Bob fired him. Then whenever his name got tossed around for other jobs he never got one. Why that is I don’t know and neither does anyone else. But he is not the right guy to bring us number 8, I hope I’m wrong but I feel pretty fucking comfortable saying he is not. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

So, his girlfriend goes to OU, he surprises and commits to Oregon and then flips back to OU?

Pussy remains undefeated.

4 hours ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Sounds like it was actually his mom, not his gf in this one.  His mom apparently wanted nothing to do with Oregon (according to some reliable Oregon insiders).  He didn't want to go to ND.  Oklahoma was the reluctant compromise. 

Well, if he's fucking his mom, OU is definitely the right place for him. Glad to see everything work out for the best.  

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Constant said:

Hold On GIF by Clemson Tigers

In sorry, signing Bowen after he didn’t want to go to your school makes your degree less shitty how? 

Pussy may be undefeated, but it appears the Pusey in question was his mother. Dude announced Oregon for a reason. I’m sure once his girlfriend and he break up he’ll be firmly entrenched at OU and not at all considering the portal. 

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Do you... do you guys think your program is in a better place than USC?

Well they certainly had the better season. I’m not certain OU goes 6-6 in that shit conference, though. 

Riley’s OU problems hang on him at USC. He hasn’t changed at all. In fact, it’s only worse with him giving the unqualified husband of his recruiting guru a place on his staff. 

He’ll be off to the NFL when his shit catches up to him. 

16 minutes ago, Constant said:

Well they certainly had the better season. I’m not certain OU goes 6-6 in that shit conference, though. 

Riley’s OU problems hang on him at USC. He hasn’t changed at all. In fact, it’s only worse with him giving the unqualified husband of his recruiting guru a place on his staff. 

He’ll be off to the NFL when his shit catches up to him. 

OU damn near went 6-6 in Riley's last year at OU.  Only reason they didn't was Caleb Williams.  Take him out of the equation and that's what you had this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Reveal hidden contents

Congrats!

He may not be the dude but we won’t suck as bad or as long as you guys.  THAT was brutal.  Woof.  Joe C won’t fuck up 3-4 in a row or whatever you’re on.  

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He may not be the dude but we won’t suck as bad or as long as you guys.  THAT was brutal.  Woof.  Joe C won’t fuck up 3-4 in a row or whatever you’re on.  

3-4? It only feels like 50 coaches and 100 years. I could not stand the “weather the storm” or whatever BS even when we were recruiting well. Coaches that downplay the RRS are categorically wrong when they do.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

3-4? It only feels like 50 coaches and 100 years. I could not stand the “weather the storm” or whatever BS even when we were recruiting well. Coaches that downplay the RRS are categorically wrong when they do.

Agreed.  That’s why I’m far from jumping on the BV bandwagon.  I have faith Joe C will get it right.  Then again, I’ve given more to the evil bastards down there in Austin vs the supposed good guys in Norman, so I probably don’t really care that much.  From afar you see two very similar programs right now.  Would be nice to see top 10 matchups in Dallas again.  

Guys, everyone knows that recruits that commit and decommit multiple times are locks to be incredible college players.

And rushed hires that showed no signs of being decent at either side of the ball in year one are just playing possum for years of glory and amazing football.

We, in fact, are the ones who are the ball lickers.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I remember when I was this certain. It’s a weird dichotomy. I simultaneously envy your naïveté and loathe how terrible the follow was for us. You guys had a truly special 22 year run. Joe Castiglione is a damned fine AD. Getting back to that, irrespective of his acumen, is either going to take a while or you’ve got lottery ticket luck. I know this, the certitude you’ve previously exhibited about Venables and the others with you is not only unwarranted, it is cathartic. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I remember when I was this certain. It’s a weird dichotomy. I simultaneously envy your naïveté and loathe how terrible the follow was for us. You guys had a truly special 22 year run. Joe Castiglione is a damned fine AD. Getting back to that, irrespective of his acumen, is either going to take a while or you’ve got lottery ticket luck. I know this, the certitude you’ve previously exhibited about Venables and the others with you is not only unwarranted, it is cathartic. 

That’s definitely fair.  Thing is I was already checked out under LR.  Have plenty of shit in real life to keep me entertained.  And when I invest time and money on 2C and hookers it really never disappoints.  The polar opposite of OU football.  Unless you win it all, you’re disappointed.  No thanks. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

In sorry, signing Bowen after he didn’t want to go to your school makes your degree less shitty how? 

Pussy may be undefeated, but it appears the Pusey in question was his mother. Dude announced Oregon for a reason. I’m sure once his girlfriend and he break up he’ll be firmly entrenched at OU and not at all considering the portal. 

He’s like Bru part 2.