OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going

UDontKnow

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Anniversary of this disaster 

FB_IMG_1656948377006.jpg

It's the cutting of this monstrosity that still gets me.  I could see how they went diagonal with the one on the right by just being ignorant of your basic culinary protocols, but what the fuck was the line of thinking for the other?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Riley belongs in prison for how he mutilated those poor briskets...

What's that? He live in SoCal now? Close enough 🤣

As someone vacationing in San Diego today, this is definitely not correct 

55 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

That's considered 5 * bbq in California 

They don’t cook brisket here. Like at all. He’ll have to move onto butchering trip tip. 

• Hook 'Em 5

59 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

That's considered 5 * bbq in California 

My friend from Cali considers BBQ to be  tri-tip over red oak flame. 

While it's nothing close to the low and slow we do here it is very good. That shit Riley served would be the last thing the dogs ate after they finished off the corn cobs and onion peels.

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'
Fat fingers
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

It's the cutting of this monstrosity that still gets me.  I could see how they went diagonal with the one on the right by just being ignorant of your basic culinary protocols, but what the fuck was the line of thinking for the other?  

He was preoccupied with the dick in his mouth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Reportedly wants to try WR, couldn't come to an agreement on his future there with OU.  Where do we stand on "tell em they can play wherever they want" until they get on campus and figure out the depth chart?  Maybe I'd be a shitty coach, but if a guy you value wants to try something else, why would you shut that down?  Is the worst case scenario they fail and then don't want to switch back?  Then you're out a season of a scholarship, and with the portal activity these days, who cares?

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, kilroydos said:

Reportedly wants to try WR, couldn't come to an agreement on his future there with OU.  Where do we stand on "tell em they can play wherever they want" until they get on campus and figure out the depth chart?  Maybe I'd be a shitty coach, but if a guy you value wants to try something else, why would you shut that down?  Is the worst case scenario they fail and then don't want to switch back?  Then you're out a season of a scholarship, and with the portal activity these days, who cares?

I'm sure that is English, and I could read it again to find out, but why?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

A defensive player from a Christian high school in Norman, OK. That’s like a trifecta of bad beats for Venables on this one. 

Out of the top 10 players in Oklahoma, only three are currently projected to OU by 247.  

His brother goes to Northwestern 

And Pat Fitzgerald is a great coach and developer of young men. Nothing against Venables, but NU is a much better place to grow if you have the smarts for it. That said, football football football so OU has that going for them.

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2023/adepoju-adebawore-279588

this kid is announcing tonight and it appears it will be OU. I think the kid will end up being a stud. 

This guy looks great, but why is no one really after him like that? I'd say red flags, but Northwestern is involved. Maybe Ohio State isn't involved in Missouri much right now.

Looks like a big time guy. Nice

• blacklab changed the title to OU Recruiting 2023: Blowing and Going