UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

On 10/1/2023 at 8:55 PM, PRONG HORN said:

You're like the "what the buck" of aliens.  Remember that believing they don't exist is just as irrational as believing they do exist.  

I literally posted a tweet celebrating the fact that we may have actually discovered signs of alien life so I'm not sure why you'd think I'd be on either side of your glib little dichotomy. 

This behind-the-scenes peek at Grusch’s visit to Washington is part of “Close Encounters of the Human Kind,” a documentary by Kandil, who stars with Michels as confidants to Grusch in the days before and after his visit to Congress. ...

The documentary’s subtitle is “7 Days With The Man Claiming Aliens Exist (under oath in congress),” although Grusch’s purported knowledge is secondhand and he has offered no hard evidence in public. To Kandil, this is sort of beside the point.

“Our audience responds the most to moments of humanity,” said Kandil, in an interview Saturday with The Washington Post, the day before the documentary was uploaded into the feeds of Yes Theory’s 8.5 million subscribers, ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/behind-the-scenes-of-a-ufo-whistleblower-s-odd-visit-to-capitol-hill/ar-AA1hKiMB

Start after the 7 minute mark if you want to skip the very long intro.  If you watch it, you get a better sense of who Grusch is and what motivates him. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 11:02 PM, Viper said:

This kind of tells you all you need to know about UFO = aliens believers. It's 21st century mythology. Bronze age humans explained what they didn't know with gods, modern man uses aliens. 

Extraterrestrial sightings and theories of ET-human contact is the current folk religion of the U.S. and UK.  In earlier centuries (and now in other places), this psychological need is filled through Virgin Mary/Angels/Demons/Ghosts. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Extraterrestrial sightings and theories of ET-human contact is the current folk religion of the U.S. and UK.  In earlier centuries (and now in other places), this psychological need is filled through Virgin Mary/Angels/Demons/Ghosts. 

Don't forget norns.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Looks like a bug splat or maybe balloons.  Forward looking infrared can make ordinary shit look weird. If it really is technology, the concerns of “aliens” vice adversary are pretty clear. 

It’s ok to say you don’t know what it is… bug splat on the lens? Of the infrared camera? That military filmed for 17 minutes go in and out of the water? Those are some badass balloons and I’d like an Amazon link. 

35 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

It’s ok to say you don’t know what it is… bug splat on the lens? Of the infrared camera? That military filmed for 17 minutes go in and out of the water? Those are some badass balloons and I’d like an Amazon link. 

So two questions:

1. Why do you think a FLIR can’t get debris or smudges on the protective glass when installed on an airplane? Which part of that seems less likely than “aliens.”

2. Seeing it fly in and out of the water would for sure make me think.  Where can I watch that? Have you seen it? Or just read that someone else promises it happened? 

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

So two questions:

1. Why do you think a FLIR can’t get debris or smudges on the protective glass when installed on an airplane? Which part of that seems less likely than “aliens.”

2. Seeing it fly in and out of the water would for sure make me think.  Where can I watch that? Have you seen it? Or just read that someone else promises it happened? 

1.) I fully understand it “could” be a smudge. Just the fact that the US military couldn’t decipher this and listed it as a UAP makes me hesitant. It also appears the object moves independent of the direction of the camera as opposed to being in the same spot in the frame of the camera. 

2.) that’s what’s alleged. With that defense you could literally back track anything. What about the videos of spheres flying through the air? Is that a smudge? Deep fake? Balloons? It’s obvious something is carrying on around us that is absolutely incredible. It shouldn’t be dismissed easily. 

1 minute ago, Texasborn91 said:

1.) I fully understand it “could” be a smudge. Just the fact that the US military couldn’t decipher this and listed it as a UAP makes me hesitant. It also appears the object moves independent of the direction of the camera as opposed to being in the same spot in the frame of the camera. 

2.) that’s what’s alleged. With that defense you could literally back track anything. What about the videos of spheres flying through the air? Is that a smudge? Deep fake? Balloons? It’s obvious something is carrying on around us that is absolutely incredible. It shouldn’t be dismissed easily. 

Just so we are clear on number two, it’s an allegation? And the footage exists, but the Pentagon doesn’t put that part out, just a teaser of the rest of it? 

FYSA, the military no longer calls these things “UFOs,” they are “unidentified aerial phenomena” which is a tip-off that many of these things are not “objects” at all—- encapsulating everything from a bug splat to a malfunction. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

FYSA, the military no longer calls these things “UFOs,” they are “unidentified aerial phenomena” which is a tip-off that many of these things are not “objects” at all—- encapsulating everything from a bug splat to a malfunction. 

LOL - yes, that's the reason they started using UAP.  They wanted to make sure bug splats were looped in.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Just so we are clear on number two, it’s an allegation? And the footage exists, but the Pentagon doesn’t put that part out, just a teaser of the rest of it? 

The pentagon didn’t put this out…. Someone leaked it to Jeremy Corbell who then put out a condensed video. 

the military  considers a malfunction aerial? They moved on from UFO bc the stigma that it was just aliens…. Not everything listed as UAP is extra terrestrial of course. 

2 minutes ago, Keef said:

LOL - yes, that's the reason they started using UAP.  They wanted to make sure bug splats were looped in.

It kind of is.  In fact the new NDAA calls them “anomalous” and not aerial. The UFO term contained within it a concession that these things are both “flying” and “objects” and often neither of these are true. 

It’s amazing to me how quickly the UFO crowd laughs at the instinct to reach for a conventional explanation first. Again— folk religion. 

1 minute ago, Texasborn91 said:

The pentagon didn’t put this out…. Someone leaked it to Jeremy Corbell who then put out a condensed video. 

the military  considers a malfunction aerial? They moved on from UFO bc the stigma that it was just aliens…. Not everything listed as UAP is extra terrestrial of course. 

Ok, so even worse, Jeremy Corbell allegedly has the whole video but won’t put out the good parts? 

Come on man, use the common sense. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It kind of is.  In fact the new NDAA calls them “anomalous” and not aerial. The UFO term contained within it a concession that these things are both “flying” and “objects” and often neither of these are true. 

It’s amazing to me how quickly the UFO crowd laughs at the instinct to reach for a conventional explanation first. Again— folk religion. 

Ok, so even worse, Jeremy Corbell allegedly has the whole video but won’t put out the good parts? 

Come on man, use the common sense. 

The anomolous applies to air, water, and space. Subs pick up objects going 100 knots under the water. 

It just takes one of these thousands and thousands of sighting/ pictures/ videos to be true. I’m willing to bet evidence is pointing more and more towards at least one of these sighting being extraterrestrial . But if you dismiss it easily and never give it a chance then hey that’s on you. People got killed for thinking the universe revolved around us. Things change.

45 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

So two questions:

This is one of those "I want to believe" type situations. From my perspective, it'd be both scary and cool, even if it's not alien. Just a fascinating observation of technology, especially if it's us, i.e., the US. Unsettling as fuck if not -- whether its maker is China or Mars.

Since none of us on this site, presumably, is in the know, we can only go with what our eyes see in the clip and the interpretations of the images that our minds can conjure. And, to be honest, it does look like something extraordinary, so it's easy to go down that rabbit hole.

Speaking of which, I browsed that subreddit referenced above, and someone zoomed in on the video where it looks like one of those dangly bits from the UAP seems to shift back and forth. So if it was a smudge or something like that on the lens, then it was sort of messy and droopy. If it's not a smudge AND not a wholly digital rendering on the film, then I'm willing to entertain that what we're looking at is an object cruising around with a propulsion system that I certainly don't understand.

(This is a noisy clip, so keep it muted or the volume low.)

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Hard Times said:

So the US has been reverse engineering alien crafts from billions of miles away for over 40 years, yet we can barely make it to the moon. Perhaps we should send some of these things to China.

Or license their door technology to Boeing

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

This is one of those "I want to believe" type situations. From my perspective, it'd be both scary and cool, even if it's not alien. Just a fascinating observation of technology, especially if it's us, i.e., the US. Unsettling as fuck if not -- whether its maker is China or Mars.

Since none of us on this site, presumably, is in the know, we can only go with what our eyes see in the clip and the interpretations of the images that our minds can conjure. And, to be honest, it does look like something extraordinary, so it's easy to go down that rabbit hole.

Speaking of which, I browsed that subreddit referenced above, and someone zoomed in on the video where it looks like one of those dangly bits from the UAP seems to shift back and forth. So if it was a smudge or something like that on the lens, then it was sort of messy and droopy. If it's not a smudge AND not a wholly digital rendering on the film, then I'm willing to entertain that what we're looking at is an object cruising around with a propulsion system that I certainly don't understand.

The thing is, you’ve got to work the other way.  Until you’ve ruled OUT tons of conventional explanations, you’re just looking at something that’s hard to understand and making the leap to an extraordinary claim. And even “propulsion system we don’t understand” is a huge leap, so much more needs to be ruled out before even going there, let alone aliens. 

The delivery of this video is highly eye rolling. Anytime you hear “and I’ve got even better stuff, that I just cant show you…..” that’s con man talk. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The thing is, you’ve got to work the other way.  Until you’ve ruled OUT tons of conventional explanations, you’re just looking at something that’s hard to understand and making the leap to an extraordinary claim. And even “propulsion system we don’t understand” is a huge leap, so much more needs to be ruled out before even going there, let alone aliens. 

The delivery of this video is highly eye rolling. Anytime you hear “and I’ve got even better stuff, that I just cant show you…..” that’s con man talk. 

Well then rule it out… a smudge that rotates on camera? Drone that has no visible means of propulsion? Balloons? I’d agree it moves like a balloon but it’s a very odd shape, and what about the change in temps or the way it appears to cloak? Computer generated? I’m sure someone will take a deep dive on YouTube in a few days and make a better guess then I have the capacity to do. 

18 hours ago, bolverk said:

15 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I was very intentional with my words. The only huge leap I see is yours.

Don't attribute to me shit I didn't say.

21 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Jeremy Corbell is annoying af and I can't stand listening to him BUT he has delivered very credible video evidence leaked to him by high level defense department individuals like Christopher Mellon.  Our military (the most advanced on earth) had zero idea what the crafts were in the "go-fast", "Gimbel" etc. videos were.  Once the videos were leaked, the Pentagon confirmed they were legitimate and they didn't have a conventional explanation for them.  Obama, Clinton, Harry Reid, and other high level officials have also discussed the UAPs and acknowledged we have no idea what they are.  Foreign governments (notably the French, Russians, and Italians) take this subject very seriously.

So I'm inclined to believe there's something there.  It's not bug splatter, and it's hard for me to take anyone seriously who is so forcibly grasping at straws.  A conventional explanation I will entertain is that this is all a big counterintelligence ploy by the US military to hide the ball on some sort of other technology we're developing.  I don't think that is the most likely explanation, but it's plausible, unlike insulting explanations in the vein of "swamp gas".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Update: Probably balloons.  No cloaking just the entire camera adjusting. 

When confronted with blurry images always reach for the prosaic explanation first. 

If you actually watch the video, the author is basically shrugging his shoulders and saying "balloons are the best I got".  The entire rationale is based on the object moving in the same direction as it appears the wind is blowing from a single shot of a flagpole.  Have you ever seen balloons move in the wind like that?   Not moving upward and generally keeping a linear path?  Because I haven't.  And where are these balloons coming from?  There aren't a lot of party stores near remote US military bases in the Middle East.

Context is also important.  This video doesn't exist in a vacuum.  Military officials have leaked other videos of anomalous objects around our military installations and craft.  The US military has publicly acknowledged that they have no explanation for these craft, despite having access to the most sophisticated equipment and personnel in the world.  Again, I'll maybe buy that this is a disinformation campaign.  We have a sad history of that - google Paul Bennewitz.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Also wanna drop here that Dave Grusch is on record saying that remote viewing/ESP is real. 

Yes David Grusch is saying that.  Also to be clear, so did the CIA, so he's verbalizing the position of the US government.  Pat Price and Ingo Swann had some absolutely astounding successes that have been declassified.  

Every objection you are raising is incredibly, almost boringly, explainable. They’ve been able to geolocate the survelliance balloon and the base and from that we know a few things:

- The object is at about 1800-2000 feet, its direction of travel, its approximate size, its approximate ground speed. 

- We are viewing it through FLIR, from above. 

- A second geolocated video shows a similar but different object miles away. 

So on to the objections.  Have you even viewed what balloons look like when being pushed by the wind at height?  No, and neither have any of us. That said, they aren’t going to look like what we are used to seeing balloons look like from the ground. Especially in a very brief video. Looking down on an aircraft from above, a short snapshot, it’s very hard to tell what it is doing or whether it’s rising or flying level. Balloons are doing so even more slowly. 

Balloons in Iraq? Least problematic element. Balloons can and do travel miles and miles and Iraq in 2018 was hardly a desolate war zone everywhere. Iraqis can and do release balloons at parties and weddings.  The balloons do what they do everywhere, which is drift in the direction of the wind and rise until they either burst or equalize depending on weather and what they might have tied to them and how full they were inflated.  And the military will not be able to get in the business of giving the public a firm answer of what they are based on a grainy FLIR image. Nor do they just gun down anything that they don’t recognize. 

So yeah, you’re left with saying “is this thing that is balloon bunch size and drifting like balloons like balloons? Or extra planetary intelligence, or a top secret wild probe that’s been reverse engineered or whatever.  

The extensive records of this are a bit of a sharpshooter fallacy; there’s a surprisingly lot of stuff floating and/or flying about that is extremely terrestrial in origin.  The military has the best sensors and watches the sky more than anyone else.  Sensitive spaces are especially well surveilled.  It’s no surprise at all— the least surprising thing— that we see these phenomena most often in the areas we are watching; especially factoring in that they are the spaces our very terrestrial adversaries most want to see. 

I don’t know what to tell you about ESP and remote viewing man.  The CIA defunded that program and declassified it because it produced nothing of relevance. I don’t know how you retcon that into amazing success; and the two people you mention are two individuals who made a living by claiming they could do it.  I thought we left Uri Gellar behind. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.  I don't find any of that convincing, particularly in light of all the other videos being released from our military. Maybe the stars aligned and separate bunches of balloons from Party City Baghdad moved perfectly and unnaturally like that, but I don't buy it.  I guess we've at least put bug splatter to rest.

But I will say on Ingo Swann and Pat Price, the CIA concluded they were the genuine article.  They definitely didn't hit 100% of the time, but they were far above anything that could be a statistical chance. 

One story from Annie Jacobsen's excellent book Phenomena that really stuck with me was, during a remote viewing experiment conducted by the CIA, Pat and Ingo were shown coordinates of an undisclosed location. Despite conducting their remote viewing separately, they both produced similar sketches, describing a high-tech compound featuring a large radar dish, a guardhouse, and roll-up doors in Jeeps. Price even claimed to have read documents on the site, including a cabinet labeled "Operation Pool," which contained green folders named "Q Ball," "14 Ball Eight," and "Ball and Rack Up." However, when the team presented their findings to the CIA analyst who provided the coordinates, they were told that the sketches were "nonsense" as the coordinates corresponded to the analyst's cabin in West Virginia. 

Further investigation revealed that the remote viewers had in fact seen a military installation, the Sugar Grove facility in West Virginia, which was situated just over the ridge from the analyst's cabin. The facility, which was used to capture information from Soviet satellites and serve as a listening post for various transmissions, was one of the most secret NSA installations in the country. 

There are numerous other stories in this vein.  The CIA concluded that certain individuals possessed abilities that couldn't be adequately explained.  The issue the government ran into was that it couldn't teach this ability to others or otherwise scale it.  You either had it or you don't.  So, it abandoned the project once it became public in the nineties.  Assuming, of course, they did in fact abandon the project.  They also claimed not to be looking at UFOs/UAPs and we know that's not true.

Former director of the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) comes in hot on this topic. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heres-what-i-learned-as-the-u-s-governments-ufo-hunter/

TL;DR, “whistleblowers” refuse to provide evidence upon invitation, the media and congressional furor is circular reporting, Harry Reid is kooky. 

As director of the Department of Defense’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), charged by Congress in 2022 to help bring science-based clarity and resolution to the long-standing mystery surrounding credible observations of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP), also known as UFOs, I experienced this erosion up close and personal. And it was one factor in my decision to step down from my position last December. After painstakingly assembling a team of highly talented and motivated personnel and working with them to develop a rational, systematic and science-based strategy to investigate these phenomena, our efforts were ultimately overwhelmed by sensational but unsupported claims that ignored contradictory evidence yet captured the attention of policy makers and the public, driving legislative battles and dominating the public narrative.

Spoiler

AARO thoroughly investigated these claims as part of its congressionally mandated mission to not only technically evaluate contemporary UAP observations but also review historical accounts going back to the 1940s. One of my last acts before retiring was to sign AARO’s Historical Record Report Volume 1, which is currently being prepared for delivery to Congress and the public. The report demonstrates that many of the circulating allegations described above derive from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosures of legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D that have nothing to do with extraterrestrial issues or technology. Some are misrepresentations, and some derive from pure, unsupported beliefs. In many respects, the narrative is a textbook example of circular reporting, with each person relaying what they heard, but the information often ultimately being sourced to the same small group of individuals.

The operational mission Congress has assigned AARO is important. Accumulating observations by highly trained U.S. military and other credible personnel of unidentified anomalous phenomena at or near sensitive national security areas and activities calls for a serious effort to understand what’s going on. Simply put, “unidentified” is unacceptable, particularly in these times of heightened geopolitical tension. Part of the problem we face today, however, is that the modern media cycle drives stories faster than sound research, science and peer review time lines can validate them. More worrisome is the willingness of some to make judgments and take actions on these stories without having seen or even requested supporting evidence, an omission that is all the more problematic when the claims are so extraordinary. Some members of Congress prefer to opine about aliens to the press rather than get an evidence-based briefing on the matter. Members have a responsibility to exhibit critical thinking skills instead of seeking the spotlight. As of the time of my departure, none, let me repeat, none of the conspiracy-minded “whistleblowers” in the public eye had elected to come to AARO to provide their “evidence” and statement for the record despite numerous invitations. Anyone that would rather be sensationalist in the public eye than bring their evidence to the one organization established in law with all of the legal process and security framework established to protect them, their privacy, and the information and to investigate and report out findings is suspect.

I can assure you as its former director that AARO is unwaveringly committed to harnessing science and technology to bring unprecedented clarity to these fascinating, important, and stubborn mysteries and to do so with maximum transparency. Its talented staff and team of supporting scientists are at this very moment striving in collaboration with the armed forces, intelligence community, government agencies, national laboratories, scientific community, academic community—and soon the general public—to collect and analyze hard, measurable data—i.e., extraordinary evidence—in this heretofore eyewitness-rich but data-poor field. The AARO team will go wherever the data takes it, without fail, and will not be swayed by any attempts to influence its findings otherwise. Science cannot be left on the side of the road in the mad dash to uncover some great conspiracy. Carl Sagan would expect no less, and neither should the American people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 5:12 AM, Keef said:

If you actually watch the video, the author is basically shrugging his shoulders and saying "balloons are the best I got".  The entire rationale is based on the object moving in the same direction as it appears the wind is blowing from a single shot of a flagpole.  Have you ever seen balloons move in the wind like that?   Not moving upward and generally keeping a linear path?  Because I haven't.  And where are these balloons coming from?  There aren't a lot of party stores near remote US military bases in the Middle East.

Context is also important.  This video doesn't exist in a vacuum.  Military officials have leaked other videos of anomalous objects around our military installations and craft.  The US military has publicly acknowledged that they have no explanation for these craft, despite having access to the most sophisticated equipment and personnel in the world.  Again, I'll maybe buy that this is a disinformation campaign.  We have a sad history of that - google Paul Bennewitz.

Yes David Grusch is saying that.  Also to be clear, so did the CIA, so he's verbalizing the position of the US government.  Pat Price and Ingo Swann had some absolutely astounding successes that have been declassified.  

but did they? Are we sure he's not just repeating stories he's "been told" again? Like when he repeats 90 year old Italian UFO hoaxes as fact?

also add another vote for the balloons explanation

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Former director of the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) comes in hot on this topic. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heres-what-i-learned-as-the-u-s-governments-ufo-hunter/

TL;DR, “whistleblowers” refuse to provide evidence upon invitation, the media and congressional furor is circular reporting, Harry Reid is kooky. 

Reveal hidden contents

AARO thoroughly investigated these claims as part of its congressionally mandated mission to not only technically evaluate contemporary UAP observations but also review historical accounts going back to the 1940s. One of my last acts before retiring was to sign AARO’s Historical Record Report Volume 1, which is currently being prepared for delivery to Congress and the public. The report demonstrates that many of the circulating allegations described above derive from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosures of legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D that have nothing to do with extraterrestrial issues or technology. Some are misrepresentations, and some derive from pure, unsupported beliefs. In many respects, the narrative is a textbook example of circular reporting, with each person relaying what they heard, but the information often ultimately being sourced to the same small group of individuals.

The operational mission Congress has assigned AARO is important. Accumulating observations by highly trained U.S. military and other credible personnel of unidentified anomalous phenomena at or near sensitive national security areas and activities calls for a serious effort to understand what’s going on. Simply put, “unidentified” is unacceptable, particularly in these times of heightened geopolitical tension. Part of the problem we face today, however, is that the modern media cycle drives stories faster than sound research, science and peer review time lines can validate them. More worrisome is the willingness of some to make judgments and take actions on these stories without having seen or even requested supporting evidence, an omission that is all the more problematic when the claims are so extraordinary. Some members of Congress prefer to opine about aliens to the press rather than get an evidence-based briefing on the matter. Members have a responsibility to exhibit critical thinking skills instead of seeking the spotlight. As of the time of my departure, none, let me repeat, none of the conspiracy-minded “whistleblowers” in the public eye had elected to come to AARO to provide their “evidence” and statement for the record despite numerous invitations. Anyone that would rather be sensationalist in the public eye than bring their evidence to the one organization established in law with all of the legal process and security framework established to protect them, their privacy, and the information and to investigate and report out findings is suspect.

I can assure you as its former director that AARO is unwaveringly committed to harnessing science and technology to bring unprecedented clarity to these fascinating, important, and stubborn mysteries and to do so with maximum transparency. Its talented staff and team of supporting scientists are at this very moment striving in collaboration with the armed forces, intelligence community, government agencies, national laboratories, scientific community, academic community—and soon the general public—to collect and analyze hard, measurable data—i.e., extraordinary evidence—in this heretofore eyewitness-rich but data-poor field. The AARO team will go wherever the data takes it, without fail, and will not be swayed by any attempts to influence its findings otherwise. Science cannot be left on the side of the road in the mad dash to uncover some great conspiracy. Carl Sagan would expect no less, and neither should the American people.

This is, of course, disingenuous cherry-picking. Sean Kilpatrick is the latest in a long line of US bureaucrats whose job it is to obfuscate the UFO issue.

Harry Reid, one of the most successful senators in US history, is far from the only public figure to express belief in the topic.  See, Barack Obama, who has said publicly that the phenomenon is "real", Jimmy Carter, who in 1973 said that he saw a UFO in the sky, U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller stated that "the objects in the videos are real" and that "we don't know what they are", Hillary Clinton, Senator Mark Rubio, John Ratcliff, John Brennan, James Woolsey former NASA Administrator James Webb, former Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson...the list goes on and on.

Next, one must ask why these very reputable individuals, whose opinions are often informed by our most sophisticated data collection and analysis, are saying this.  Do they not have access to Mick West's YouTube content? 

The recent Schumer Amendment, which would have required the U.S. government to disclose any evidence of non-human entities, was stripped of that language.  Why was there such a fight to remove that language?  The "FLIR", "GoFast", and "Gimbal" videos, filmed by some of the best pilots in our military, have been publicly acknowledged by our military as unexplained, despite our best efforts.  The pilots are exceptionally credible witnesses utilizing the best technology that we offer. 

There are five options in my view.  First, it's our tech.  Second, it's another country's tech.  These are equally unlikely, in my opinion, as I don't think any nation could reach the propulsion development demonstrated in the Pentagon UFOs without intermittent developmental steps being made public.  Third, in a startling number of instances, the most advanced military in the world can't identify bug splatter, balloons, or tricks of the eye, even when engaged with the UAPs directly.  I think that is insane.  Fourth, it's us trying to create a smokescreen around other advanced US tech we're developing, and fifth, it's non-human intelligence.  The fourth and fifth are far and away the most compelling.

It is crucial that we approach the UAP phenomenon with an open mind and a willingness to explore all possibilities, no matter how unconventional they may seem. By doing so, we can help to advance our understanding of the universe and our place in it. Frankly, it's people who cloak themselves in faux academia and ridicule the topic that prevents the general scientific body from feeling comfortable enough to engage with UAPs seriously.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/20/2024 at 6:41 PM, Viper said:

but did they? Are we sure he's not just repeating stories he's "been told" again? Like when he repeats 90 year old Italian UFO hoaxes as fact?

I have no idea if Hitler and Italy had a crashed UFO.  But I do know that the Intelligence Community Inspector General, which, importantly, could view classified evidence that he put forward, found Grusch’s complaint to be “credible” and “urgent” in July 2022 and a summary was given to the Director of National Intelligence, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.  Grusch puts himself in criminal jeopardy if he is lying.  There is also a line of senators and congressmen/women lining up to get classified briefings from Grusch, some of which rely on information so highly classified it can only be viewed in a SCIF.  I am inclined to give a decorated intelligence officer that we put in charge of investigating this phenomenon and who has publicly put his skin on the line the benefit of the doubt.