2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

That last Meyers put out reminded me of a post I read recently from one of y'all saying that he looks uncomfortable in the outfield. That's not the case at all imo and I think whoever said it was mistaking fundamental OF form for discomfort. He's very sound with his glove and rarely makes the mistake of catching the ball at his side but is usually squared up behind it whenever possible. 

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Baseball is such a crazy game. Last week, against one of the worst pitching staffs in the game, they couldn't buy a hit. These last 2 days, they can't miss. 

We've been saying for a while now that it's a good thing the shitty teams don't make the POs...

10 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m not really too worried about winning the division. Bassitt’s going to be out for an extended period, possibly the rest of the season. That’s going to really hurt the A’s. 

I wouldn't say I'm worried but our last 9 games are @ OAK, vs TB, and vs OAK to close it out. I would like to have a nice division lead before those games.