2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

13 minutes ago, WBT said:

Did Kalas just say they gave Altuve an error for dropping the double play ball?  Unless my decades of watching baseball have failed me, you can't assume a double play.

Perhaps just for earned run purposes?

because yes, he totally got two errors that inning 

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

agree with Stro-Poll.  Bigtime.  Beat the good teams.

Fuck em up!!!

Almost half of your games are intra-division, so the math says that’s the most important factor in making the playoffs.  But once in the playoffs, the ability to beat good teams is the key to winning championships.   Gotta do both.  

Great win tonight. 
Question for anyone who does this: how soon does one need to arrive to the field in order to see BP from both teams? I’m taking my boys on Sunday and they’re begging to see BP. I’ve taken them many times but never early enough to see BP. Thanks for any help. 

No full BP on Sundays I don't think.

Normally you only really get there early enough on other days (gates for regulars open 2 hrs prior to gametime) to see visitors unless you are a season ticket holder(they can go in even earlier) or do a pregame tour because then they let you stay inside after it.

• Hook 'Em 2