2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

See. Should have pulled him earlier.  I get that it was early and positive people wana be like “oh we got this it’s early give him a chance”.   You could see this coming w Valdez not going to be able to right the ship.  Have you not seen how we play when getting beat early at home? Gross. Cmon boys

Just now, utxmike05 said:

See. Should have pulled him earlier.  I get that it was early and positive people wana be like “oh we got this it’s early give him a chance”.   You could see this coming w Valdez not going to be able to right the ship.  Have you not seen how we play when getting beat early at home? Gross. Cmon boys

It was clear early that he had nothing in the first inning 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

The fuck you talking about?

Just now, Tommy Nobis said:

We better get to Morton quick because if he goes 6/7 no way we win.

Agreed, but he's looked shaky and he's already pushing up near 40 pitches after 2.  Hell, Machete hit a rope, it was just right at somebody.  Top of the lineup coming has to get at least a couple runs back and they might even be able to chase him in the 3rd or 4th.