Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

his largely-black fanbase

Ive never said nor assumed this. 50. Million. People.   That’s a whole lot of fucking everybody. 

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Next" would have to refer to an officer beaten/killed by protesters. But it refers to an officer peacefully tried in a court of law.

I’ll just leave this one alone.  I’m glad he’s going to prison and things aren’t “more confrontational” as Mrs. Waters suggested they get if that didn’t happen. 

Listen, LBJ isnt DJT in that sense by any stretch of the imagination. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t trying to spark a powder keg. Or really gaf if he did.  

8 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

b00f41b2af390836dea2832c246f6a97.jpg

I know just the guy...

4532657169913856.jpg?itok=dsEs-GVd

45 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Listen, LBJ isnt DJT in that sense by any stretch of the imagination. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t trying to spark a powder keg. Or really gaf if he did.  

You should think about why you believe that was Lebron's intention given the lack of evidence you have for that being your first (and maintained) belief.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I know just the guy...

You should think about why you believe that was Lebron's intention given the lack of evidence you have for that being your first (and maintained) belief.

What do you think Lebron intends when he tweets black males are literally being hunted every day and every time they step out of their homes?

What was his intent in that fucking bullshit racial slur graffiti hoax?

That shit has an evil purpose.  

• Hook 'Em 8

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

What do you think Lebron intends when he tweets black males are literally being hunted every day and every time they step out of their homes?

You should Google this dude named Ahmaud Arbery. He was hunted for the crime of being black, and then his killers were protected by the local police.

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You should Google this dude named Ahmaud Arbery. He was hunted for the crime of being black, and then his killers were protected by the local police.

I’ll stand by my posts on that thread as well, first 2-3 posts in and nailed it.  Fucking fry the guys that did that. 

But here’s the thing. One black male was hunted in a fucked up deep Ga hicktown. That does not equate to black men being hunted when they step out of the house. It doesn’t relate in any way, shape, or form.  It’s rhetoric meant to incite. That’s the goal. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

May of 2020. Your obsession with an athlete on social media is unhealthy and unhelpful. 

His intention here is to express fury at the racially-motivated murder of a black man who was out jogging in a nation whose history finds this sort of behavior by white people A-OK.

You tell me, in specific terms, what you think his intention was.

Also, for bonus points, if you believe Lebron James has been advocating black violence against white people for at least a year, has it actually come to pass?

Why do you say "hoax" like that is an established fact?

Name the evil. Be specific. Be brave. Let us know. Tell the world.

31 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The racial slur hoax was the first big red flag with him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Meant to incite what?

Protests/civil unrest around the country? 

I don’t buy the line that he meant #ACCOUNTABILITY like a full investigation of the shooting and a proper legal process, if necessary.  Especially in the context of showing his pic and saying “you’re next”. You’re next for a proper investigation and trial by jury of your peers. Um, no. 

Look at his leaders here. It’s unacceptable to them. 

The whole American legal process takes too long for these people. It shows “how broken it is”.

Edited by GRHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

The racial slur hoax was the first big red flag with him. 

Was it ever proven to be a hoax?

It's interesting, because if it wasn't ever proven then you'd have to already have a certain mindset about him to believe it was a hoax, right?

Protests/civil unrest around the country? 

That's far more reasonable than violence against the officer. And if that is the case... then... good.

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t buy the line that he meant #ACCOUNTABILITY like a full investigation of the shooting and a proper legal process, if necessary.  Look at the leaders here. It’s unacceptable to them. 

The whole American legal process takes too long for these people. It shows “how broken it is”.

Those aren't from Lebron James.

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

A disingenuous and hypocritical attention horse?  Thought that was pretty well understood. 

Speaking of hypocritical attention horse...you never hear MacKenzie Kelly weigh in on news stories like this.  

14 minutes ago, Deej said:

Well, there's just so many more white people to commit crimes against. 

And so many fewer black possible perpetrators.  You need to rethink that one.  In a violent interaction between a black and a white, the white is the victim 90 percent of the time. 

Edited by Johnny Sack

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

Had no idea he was hurt.  I thought he was still playing in Cleveland when I heard about these tweets yesterday and found out he was on the Lakers now.  I'm guessing being hurt, he has all kinds of extra time think of dumb shit to tell those legions of blindly adoring fans which is why this story maintains its traction.  

My advice to you though...is to go to this corporate box tonight and start drinking heavily the moment you arrive.  Remember, the boxes open 90 minutes prior to tip-off.  Take a drink every time somebody in the box mentions LeBron's name.  You should be legally intoxicated by the first TV timeout. 

Was a good game and big win. Needed that one!

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I know just the guy...

Past behavior is a good predictor of future actions.

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

But here’s the thing. One black male was hunted in a fucked up deep Ga hicktown. That does not equate to black men being hunted when they step out of the house. It doesn’t relate in any way, shape, or form.  It’s rhetoric meant to incite. That’s the goal. 

It's actually a touristy area that is 50%+ black.

15 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Ive never said nor assumed this. 50. Million. People.   That’s a whole lot of fucking everybody. 

His fanbase is largely Asian.  BT is a fucking moron.  His popularity in China is enormous.  Among the black community, there is a diffusion of popularity spread out amongst dozens of top stars.  KD, Stev, Hardin, etc.  But in China, LJ is the man.  With the animosity between the US and China, ratings plummeted more than 70% at one point.  That isn't just because of the stupid bubble.  

The racist connotations that a black man must have mainly black followers is utterly stupid.  MJ had/has millions of fans, and a hell of a lot more white kids bought his shoes than black.