Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Rhule went 2-14 against S&P top 50 teams at Temple. Wins were #39 USF and #30 Penn State. I need to go find the data for Baylor again but it wasn't much better. 

His record against teams with a pulse is flat out awful. 

Well we lose to good teams and bad ones so it would at least be an improvement. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RGBIII said:

NOBODY REACT TO WHO OU WILL HIRE!!

Castiglione is actively floating names out there and F5ing this Surly thread to see who scares us the most, then he will hire that guy

If true, shouldn’t we be rounding up every troll we know and have them go to town?

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Castiglione is actively floating names out there and F5ing this Surly thread to see who scares us the most, then he will hire that guy

I would be terrified of the juggernaut Mack Brown would create at OU. He would recruit number 1 classes and win all the titles.

Luckily for us, Joe C. isn't smart or manly enough to make such a big dick hire.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I'm not sure what he is waiting for we already said one Charles Strong is our kryptonite. 

28 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

CS would turn them into a juggernaut

568BD09D-FBD3-4F3A-947B-77F2217415A8.jpeg

Coach Charlie Strong almost destroyed us!!!  Please, please, please don't tell me we might have to face both Strong AND Saban in the same year...  If anyone reading this has any influence at all with Castiglione, make sure he knows the level of our desperation and fear of this.

28 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Hoping this is just a top 2:

I think he’s a goner. Right after a Jimbo in-house and before we even get ours??  Whether you like it or not, Jimbo can close and he can sell being a part of a #1 class (forget that 8-4 season). 

5 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

I think he’s a goner. Right after a Jimbo in-house and before we even get ours??  Whether you like it or not, Jimbo can close and he can sell being a part of a #1 class (forget that 8-4 season). 

That tweet and pperroni thinking he doesn't announce til 12/15 seems good for us.  It'll give him time to understand the longterm implications of our NIL fund and how it will benefit him.

Back to the NIL deal, sounds very very positive for say Class of 24 folks. 

From those in the know, how much does this move needle in next two weeks and with portal? 

Is it not much impact because slow adoption due to uncertain amounts combined with certainty from the  whataburger bags in their face at this moment?  A lot because we are selling $100k type floors?    

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting