Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Sure seems to me like Aggy already has a big NIL fund that they’re deploying. They’re buying everyone, even two guys who had no interest in the school. Heck, Denver’s good friend left and told him it sucked so Denver has been spurning them the whole time. Now this after Stewart? For aggy to win that one, the money must not even be close

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Sure seems to me like Aggy already has a big NIL fund that they’re deploying. They’re buying everyone, even two guys who had no interest in the school. Heck, Denver’s good friend left and told him it sucked so Denver has been spurning them the whole time. Now this after Stewart? For aggy to win that one, the money must not even be close

Bagman != NIL

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Fucking pisses me off they are going to buy not only a #1 class, but likely top 10 all time class (per some chart some ag fuck made of txaggy).  Going all out. 

This. They’re putting together a record fucking class with guys who had no actual interest in going there. Harris has liked Bama and LSU from the jump while openly disliking aggy and even those guys can’t compete with aggy? Ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Fucking pisses me off they are going to buy not only a #1 class, but likely top 10 all time class (per some chart some ag fuck made of txaggy).  Going all out. 

These sheep fuckers know Texas is coming. They’ll forgo sending their kids to college, live in a single-wide, and eat mac-n-cheese every meal to ensure we don’t out-SEC them.

10 minutes ago, Ashley Schaeffer said:

Let the Ewers tampering begin.

as of right now (540p on 12/1) he still has tOSU tag in his twitter profile and his pinned tweet is still his commit tweet.

image.png.3aa11ecb2b6175ffc695b77120aa1573.png

nothing new on followers: https://en.whotwi.com/QuinnEwers/friends - still at 400 with Taylor Edwards at his most recent.

as of yesterday, he was still liking recruiting visits by tOSU coaches to WRs

https://twitter.com/QuinnEwers/likes

Edited by NoName

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

These sheep fuckers know Texas is coming. They’ll forgo sending their kids to college, live in a single-wide, and eat mac-n-cheese every meal to ensure we don’t out-SEC them.

I hate linking that place, but gist of it was the last 3-4 dudes they are looking at buying put them in position to have second best class of all time, .15 of a point behind last years Bama. Even if they pay Stewart rates, that’s what 1.25m?  Worth it to have enough talent that even a dumbfuck can win a title with.    

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

I hate linking that place, but gist of it was the last 3-4 dudes they are looking at buying put them in position to have second best class of all time, .15 of a point behind last years Bama. Even if they pay Stewart rates, that’s what 1.25m?  Worth it to have enough talent that even a dumbfuck can win a title with.    

You probably shouldn't hang out there too much.

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Devin Brown to Ohio state. 

official:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Man this thread turned south fast. Wtf is the staff doing? Can’t even get Brown to hold off for Sark’s in home vs the most backlogged QB room in the country? That’s not on bags. Fucking disgraceful. 

expect some major movement there over the rest of the week. no reason they would all stay behind Stroud.

Just amazing how they sell Ohio state to these QBs. Works out twice over for them…OSU gets the talent there and keeps it out of the hands of other schools. Problem is, only 1 can play and these kids are gonna learn the hard way. If they want to play, they need to go play. 

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

Just amazing how they sell Ohio state to these QBs. Works out twice over for them…OSU gets the talent there and keeps it out of the hands of other schools. Problem is, only 1 can play and these kids are gonna learn the hard way. If they want to play, they need to go play. 

Can't fault Brown, he would technically be the most likely to play once Stroud left.  It's the others that I don't expect to stay.

17 minutes ago, Ashley Schaeffer said:

Could also be the fact that we went 5-7.

this.  all the guy had to do was win 8 games and he completely shit the bed.  SEC being 2 years away now isn't helping but that's not the main issue.

looking anywhere near competent on D would have helped as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

dumbcuck*

2023 is the only year I can see them approaching the title conversation & that's assuming UT & OU aren't in the SEC at that time. That schedule looks as manageable as this one does on paper unless Kelley has LSU rolling by then. 

Just now, Don Hornleone said:

Funny that when Water Fawcett said there would be a bunch of recruiting news UT related dropped today in the 22 live chat, everybody thought it was good news for us. Nah…. 

Lol indeed…it was news we weren’t getting any of the guys. Fuck

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting