Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

WTF happened to this thread?  We're rightfully celebrating an amazing class and some potential final additions, I go eat supper and come back and @RaysBoomBoomRoom and other dipshits are rubbing their soft wet pussies about aggy winning every championship in the rest of history with perpetual best ever recruitimg classes in the history of history.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

WTF happened to this thread?  We're rightfully celebrating an amazing class and some potential final additions, I go eat supper and come back and @RaysBoomBoomRoom and other dipshits are rubbing their soft wet pussies about aggy winning every championship in the rest of history with perpetual best ever recruitimg classes in the history of history.

i can only assume they're drinking clear liquor.

10 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Can you read?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Chopper said:

Exactly. That's what tos is for.

Is that some kinda Star Trek thing?

IDK, It looks normal to me. 
Was the first or second pic of "college girls nude".  hahhah

Stop being a bunch of  wussies.  

I would re-post the picture, but I know what it's like to be an admin.

I run a motorcycle forum.  

The Admin will look at what I posted and decide in good time, that it is most worthy.

• Fuck You 16

22 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Flood was a massive hire for this program. 

back when it was being rumored that sark was the guy (immediately after herman was fired), i said that if he was able to bring kyle flood with him i was on board.  that move is absolutely paying off right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

I know what it's like to be an admin.

I run a motorcycle forum.  

The Admin will look at what I posted and decide in good time, that it is most worthy.

That's super cool. At what age did you first start riding motorcycles? How old were you when you fell off the motorcycle without wearing a helmet?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Hornlover said:

That's super cool. At what age did you first start riding motorcycles? How old were you when you fell off the motorcycle without wearing a helmet?

I moved here from Southern California  15 years ago, even though my family comes from Texas & Oklahoma for multiple generations.

Actually, I moved grew up overseas.

But to your point, I have crashed out about seven times, I think?

On two different Suzuki GSXR's, one Honda CBR, totaled my Hayabusa twice, Honda XR once (street tires, on the street), and at least one or two other bikes.
I ride faster than my skill allows me.  

I actually am a terrible motorcycle rider.

Ran COTA once and Willow Springs three times and Thunderhill East once, in Northern California.  Where I rode my stiff Ohlins suspensioned bike all the way back home to Round Rock, TX.  

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

I moved here from Southern California  15 years ago, even though my family comes from Texas & Oklahoma for multiple generations.

Actually, I moved grew up overseas.

But to your point, I have crashed out about seven times, I think?

On two different Suzuki GSXR's, one Honda CBR, totaled my Hayabusa twice, Honda XR once (street tires, on the street), and at least one or two other bikes.
I ride faster than my skill allows me.  

I actually am a terrible motorcycle rider.

Ran COTA once and Willow Springs three times and Thunderhill East once, in Northern California.  Where I rode my stiff Ohlins suspensioned bike all the way back home to Round Rock, TX.  

You didn't answer the helmet question. Or maybe you did. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Btw, FUCK Google for trying to get me to ride through deer-crossing country near Austin on my way home at 12AM when they could have just told me to take an extra hour or two to do 10 to 35 freeway.  Tried to kill me, those fukers did.  

stopitgetsomehelpmichaeljordan.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting