Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.c8162234eb2fe74629d152c19b25cd01.png

Hmmm. Owl or mouse?

spacer.png

image.png.aac61f7e9cdacdb99e8eea66071e43fa.png

Thanks for the explanation.

Also, Baylor is who we thought they were. Shameless hypocrites who don't give a shit about women being victimized. 

I’ve had a female Baylor grad that attended during the events of the investigation tell me Art Briles did absolutely nothing wrong and it was all a conspiracy. Cult shit.

• Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Still can't believe that Tech didn't go for 2 after their first TD in OT.

They went for it on 4th down all the time last year, especially against us. "4th & 3" and they walk off with a win.

Just awesome.

Yep. The DLs are worn out giving tired OLs an edge. It's not expected. I think OT strategies should change, but coaches are hidebound. 

I think coaches who go for two in the first half or early in the second in hopes of making the difference in score at least 3 or 7 are stupid as well. You never know how the scoring will go in the course of a game, so you don't know the value of that single point until at least the beginning of the fourth quarter and maybe not until mid-4th. 

Of course, we all saw the grim outcomes of Tom Herman "hating field goals." My feeling was, "I like points on the board." After you get stuffed on a few fourth and shorts, maybe you should rethink your emotions there, Tom.

• Hook 'Em 2

Ah, the moral compass of a college football fan. The outrage bubbles to the surface after a loss. While they're winning, not a peep. When they're losing, they say google Brian Kelly and scissor lift. They're obviously people who care about these things.

Next up at some point Kendal Briles at TCU and DJ Durkin at ATM.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If A&M doesn’t go 8-4 or better this year the A&M administration might be able to convince its rube donors to pony up the buyout money to go get Elko. 

This is our concern, Dude. Penn State and aggy are the jobs Elko would probably leave Duke for. 

I think he wants to stay on the East Coast, but there aren’t many big jobs in the region. 

This is our concern, Dude. Penn State and aggy are the jobs Elko would probably leave Duke for. 

I think he wants to stay on the East Coast, but there aren’t many big jobs in the region. 
I think he's seen enough aggy to last a lifetime, but with the way they spend they could literally moneywhip anyone they really want.

14 hours ago, ousux said:
16 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think he's seen enough aggy to last a lifetime, but with the way they spend they could literally moneywhip anyone they really want.

And pay Jimbo off early? Ehhhh

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/5/2023 at 9:36 AM, billfromlaketravis said:

Elko doesn't have any ties to A&M other than working under Jimbo, right?  How often do coaches who worked for a school under a coach come back to that school to take the job of the coach that hired them after that coach is fired?  It seems like a pretty unusual situation.

These idiots want to put it all on the players since theirs are SEC ready otherwise their identity is so in the toilet if they can't hold on to it for one more year. If only they knew it all comes down to Sark raising his level and not getting completely outcoached by Saban.

Edited by DanTheHorn

Oh boy, Aggie memes and delusions

image.png.f4dfb69a0649c46850d97cb31593e954.png

1. If we only had the high pressure championship experiences of winning bowl games against great opponents, winning in hostile stadiums, and bringing home the trophies that the Aggies do, we would be sitting pretty. I like how the idiot does not include Holy Pyle Field as a monstrously hostile environment. Maybe it is because we have a winning record there.

2. They'll have their swagger back! They'll have a chip on their shoulders. They'll be fired up! They're cooking with gas and eating biscuits!

They're tired of hearing about Texas beating them and having to think about the sips all the time! Oh, wait. They're not Aggies. They didn't even lose to us last year.  Why would they get tired of hearing about winning the game? Seems that would be sorta nice. I doubt that they've thought about last year's game any more than we have. 

Oh yeah, we're not Aggies, either. Poor Aggies.

Both Texas and Alabama will arrive with a point to make. It's what blue bloods do.

image.png.21c3a1d8480c6a3c2162faed5dae577e.png

Sure, Tech is hurting and suffering a setback. But, hey!, this is no time to give up!

Let's put on show and win the conference!

image.png.cfcb802cea280b0f93cb65f1f1b882e5.png

Man, the word was right in front of you in the post above yours. Invronment [sic] probably had a red line under it. And. You. Went. To. College.

Poor Aggie

image.png.4e0fb969a8bf06dfe6d5bef082894f07.png

spacer.png

image.png.a64ddfebebbc50534ad7bb2c4070146b.png

Excellent point. That's why we went 5-7 last year and lost to App State. Oh, that was the dear old Texas Aggies from Texas.

image.png.35310d0737bc4ce104d91f80f0e8d421.png

See comment above. These boys is sure gettin' a lot juice out of beating NMSU.

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

SEC, SEC, SEC identity will not be given up without some kicking and screaming.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.35310d0737bc4ce104d91f80f0e8d421.png

See comment above. These boys is sure gettin' a lot juice out of beating NMSU.

I am predicting Miami or Auburn for the "early setback", followed by October.... you know what happens in October. 

Octoberish schedule:
Bama, Tennessee, SCar, and Ole Miss on November 4th. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread