Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Aggy created their own problem now that they need a new HC. Because of their ridiculous buyout for Jimbo other teams have done the same, especially for anyone they would deem worthy.

Jimbos number might be 77M, but throw on his assistant buyouts and buying out the next coaches contract and they are looking in the $100M neighborhood.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

14 minutes ago, nnm said:

IMG_1992.thumb.jpeg.1d165016132d53917b2222b7318cb945.jpeg

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That is uncut dope. Holy shit. 

Also, I like how he attempts to isolate the problems to the football program. No, fella, that’s not all there is to it.  Damned near their entire sports institution is representative of simple, unadulterated, persistent failure. Those idiots should wake up everyday thanking God for a brief but excellent run in track and field. 

Seriously. And I never would have had “John Sharp is a democrat” on my bingo card, but it perfectly illustrates your point. They will distort reality to the extreme to make their excuses. They’d insist revelie isn’t a dog if it meant they could avoid facing their failure. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

My favorite thing from the weekend other than our win, was aggy figuring out that Petrino is calling Jimbo's playbook.

At jimbo’s pace

24 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

“Pathetic is not excepting reality.”

lol uphauling 

I nominate that for next Aggie recruiting thread title  

Aggie Recruiting 2025-Excepting reality 

Will have to be for ‘26 because ‘25 is already aptly named

Has there ever been a CFB fanbase that called for the firing of their HC or DC simply because a team in a DIFFERENT conference won a game that their team wasn't involved in?

It wasn't just a single poster repeating themselves, they truly are more concerned with our win vs their loss on the same day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

As far as I can tell Billy Liucci has zero posts or tweets since right after the aggy game yesterday. He’s either offed himself or he’s desperately trying to figure out how to spin this. 

Does anyone know his address to call in a welfare check? He’s probably in Miami though. 

30 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

As far as I can tell Billy Liucci has zero posts or tweets since right after the aggy game yesterday. He’s either offed himself or he’s desperately trying to figure out how to spin this. 

Check his replies on the X it's fucking hilarious.

He is all in his feelings 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, horn_of_the_morning said:

Some found joy yesterday, some found disappointment, but yesterday was so bad, this aggy found Jesus.

image.png.23b6c3ae5a5b12afaa4fb14d8ec83f70.png

I can guarantee you he didn't like what he found yesterday. It was a Jesus that had consumed too many beverages and simultaneously overdosed on aggy tears. 

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread