Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

YouTubeTV has multiview, 4 games on the screen with you being able to select which audio. I prefer to watch the Horns on the big screen. I can jump around on the computer for the other games and not miss a Horn play

Yes, I tried YTTV for a while too. I like FuboTV’s interface better. You can put up to four games on like YTTV, can customize how they’re arranged, can choose between which audio is live, and can isolate and raise a screen to full screen when you se something interesting happening. Easy to switch back to the multi screen view. 

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

Pretty amazing sequence near the end of the Ole Miss game today. Johnson throws a pick with 24 seconds to go. The offense goes to the sidelines as the play is reviewed, and the Ole Miss DB is clearly out of bounds. After the review is over, Jimbo comes over to the offensive huddle and as it is breaking up shoves Johnson in the back. (Johnson was already clearly in pain, and was wincing seconds earlier). After the shove, Johnson turns around and says something to the effect of, "What the fuck?"

I suck at technology so I only have this shitty screen grab. But it's worth going back and watching. Jimbo is a cuck and a dick at the same time, it seems. 

IMG_6952.jpg

For cause! For cause!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Rage+1 1

Does the aggy AD realize he could hire an aggy head coach? Then they would have to support the coach, no matter what. 

Fng aggy doesn’t realize that the problem is being aggy. Hell, every part of just being in B/CS is aggy. aggy has always been aggy! If it weren’t for the $$$ bags, I can’t imagine why a kid, outside of Katy, would even think of going there.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They cannot help themselves - they own you if they’re not playing you.

You got this last part wrong.  They own you even when they are playing you and lose to you because it really wasn't a loss.  It was too windy, or time ran out, or they should have gotten the win but the other team scored more points but they are still better.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

image.png.3f2844e5b5c6888aae0d3f9a47719ba2.png

For the craziest shit, I choose guys with an AgTag just to be fair. I had to go back to be sure this idiot wasn't a troll. Above, typical insane expectations for a QB prior to insertion under bus.

Below, recall how they didn't lose anybody important to the portal because none of them were starters?

image.png.d96543f0e40ca706dcbe547e1171bbff.png

The dots will remain unconnected in College Station.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

More good stuff from 247. 

IMG_4470.thumb.png.e871acee9b17f00ae0ce9a211440031b.png

I’ve been waiting for this kind of logic to take hold. They’re perfectly capable of taking the “we don’t need them durn 5 star prima donnas! just give us the 3 stars who want to be good ags and the program will shape’em!” and transposing that onto the coaching hire. “Send him out to Junction, boys! Toughen him up and he’ll be whipping those 3 stars into worldbeaters before we know it. Don’t pay him shit and he’ll be fine with it because he’ll love being an aggie coach!”

IMG_4471.thumb.png.d1dc7da71e8abb6859897e3043238cdd.png

Never-mind that ATM has beaten no one and that they were never any better in the Big 12 than they are now, “undefeated!” I am glad I exist in this reality because Texas A&M is undefeated in all of the alternate universes out there. They cannot help themselves - they own you if they’re not playing you.

The aggy excuse script I think is written on some magic 8 ball or one of those little girl flippy paper quadrant things.  

7 minutes ago, nnm said:

So Looch has figured out the identity of one of his tormentors. I guess the big surprise is going to be a doxing and a challenge to a good old-fashioned slap fight on the sacred grass above the dead dogs. 

Instead of being a prima donna jackass, ole looch could just block or mute the guy and move on. But no ...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

No, the Yankees have won championships.

Screenshot_20231105_082732_Chrome.jpg

The Yankees have won almost a quarter of all World Series championships and are expected to compete at the highest level every year.  How the fuck does he see aggy as being in the same universe as the Yankees?  I hate the Yankees, but their overall success is undeniable.  As is aggy's lack of success.

The apex of Aggie wit and reasoning:

image.png.b745e2a7cf10133acfe7e40e83cb5bd5.png

Yes, Cinco, you're called little brother because people were confused about the days UT and A&M opened their doors for the first time. Thank you for putting the ape in apex.

And this is nice:

image.png.98e44c9ba0c840394ee5f37a3f12621a.png

1  Blaming the victim. This moron goes on to destroy the point he thinks he's making.

2  I don't know what kind of Aggie Johnson is or even exactly what a good Aggie is. This guy is something of a typical Aggie in that he makes an assertion and then unwittingly disproves it with his own evidence, and he can't get past the most basic of football fan falacies of blaming the QB for everything. Sure, nobody blocked for him and there was no running game to slow the rush, but he got himself killed by holding on to the ball too long.

I'll only say that Johnson completed a lot of passes where he got smashed a microsecond after release. Holding the ball too long, as far as I have understood it, is usually pointed out after an incompletion. And this Aggie is dogging him before going to the cornball shit of bein' raised raht and a gold durn good Ag.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3