Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Aaah, I googled it and didn't find anything. So this guy decided to call a black commentator a thing that only people that listen to one DFW radio station will understand and could very easily be seen as super racist.

Smart!

Yeah I think that’s more of a didn’t think it thru because, well, that’s not exactly aggys strong suit.  Similar to when Hamm called Malik boy.  That said, fuck aggy, and sometimes you get what you get when you fail to think things thru. 

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.38f1e20ad8c6e1efd0ef67856ceb89f1.png

They keep using this phrase, too. You gotta hit that ol' portal hard! Everybody on your feet and squeeeeeze!

It's abstract like their notion of firing up the NIL machine. They sound like children talking about car engines.

Funny thing is I have a feeling the portal isn’t going to be kind to them. Not just in bringing guys in, but when those 10 DL studs that don’t get the work they think their owed, they’ll bounce for playing time.  I have a pretty good feeling they’re going to get tampered right out, and portal is going to be net negative in a big way for the sheepfuckers.  

6 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Yuck monkey is used by The Ticket (radio station) in DFW to describe the host that is just there to provide laughs, but useless otherwise.  I've never heard it used outside of listening to the ticket.

yeah, i was about to post the same.  hate to defend aggy, but that term did not set me off in light of how a popular DFW radio station uses it. 

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.38f1e20ad8c6e1efd0ef67856ceb89f1.png

They keep using this phrase, too. You gotta hit that ol' portal hard! Everybody on your feet and squeeeeeze!

It's abstract like their notion of firing up the NIL machine. They sound like children talking about car engines.

Glory hole. Portal. Whatever. They're gonna hit it hard.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MajorTexas said:

Idk I feel like you all reach at times…. He is really good at public speaking. A majority of the people on here probably, can’t speak in front of an audience to the level he does. 

Sorry, they used to always run the anti-racism commercial on the radio where two guys are at some meeting and one says, "I'm really impressed with Brian."

To which the other replies, "Me, too. He's very well-spoken...for a black guy."

And you have to admit, it's not used nearly as much when talking about white people.

But just now looking at your rep...fuck off aggy.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Sorry, they used to always run the anti-racism commercial on the radio where two guys are at some meeting and one says, "I'm really impressed with Brian."

To which the other replies, "Me, too. He's very well-spoken...for a black guy."

And you have to admit, it's not used nearly as much when talking about white people.

I get your point. Though someone who is well spoken, is simple well spoken, It doesn’t matter race/gender. There are many incredibly well spoken people in this world. I wanted to give the user the benefit of doubt. At the end of the day I’ll never know. Just trying to keep a positive outlook. 

17 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

11333984.jpeg

Ol’ Coyote has a point here, when referencing our troubles down the stretch last season. 

1) Aggy has a new coach on year 1

2) They can sell recruits on needing “their guys”, since nobody on the team was recruited by Jimbo

3) They have a publicly known NIL program that’s transparent and enticing for recruits to come

4) Coaching changes are going to occur  later this year with some top recruits they would like

The comparison is a mirror image of Texas’ situation 

Edited by The Deuce
  • Hook 'Em 1

Duke fans "our team is playing harder than ever.  First 3-0 woo"

Aggy : "Our team sucks.  Our recruiting sucks. What happened??"

Me : "it's Elko, it always has been" 

Just sit back and wait for the cultural explosion when they get a few more losses. If the d gives up , going to be a tough yesr6

Edited by BigHornedLurker

37 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That’s what I was looking for.  Thank you. 

That’s giving Jimbo way too much fucking credit, a testarosa???? Jimbo is a late 80’s Cadillac with blow, fecal matter and ejaculate all over the seats. Paints rough looking and the horn doesn’t blow anymore but that’s ok because his ex wife is blowing everything that moves. The wheels though, the wheels are immaculate because Bobby Bowden bought those wheels and he’s been riding on them ever since. 

• Haha 2

That’s giving Jimbo way too much fucking credit, a testarosa???? Jimbo is a late 80’s Cadillac with blow, fecal matter and ejaculate all over the seats. Paints rough looking and the horn doesn’t blow anymore but that’s ok because his ex wife is blowing everything that moves. The wheels though, the wheels are immaculate because Bobby Bowden bought those wheels and he’s been riding on them ever since. 

Is that worse than a fiero with a body mod kit?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread