Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

57 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Gonna be fucking funny when Wright balls out and aggy can't put together any semblance of an offense with the QB Whisperer, Heisman Haynes King, and their newest of QB saviors.

Wright won’t be playing. He’ll be in the portal in the winter. Let’s keep our shit together here. Card starts and whatever desperation happens if he gets hurt, it won’t be Wright.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Wright won’t be playing. He’ll be in the portal in the winter. Let’s keep our shit together here. Card starts and whatever desperation happens if he gets hurt, it won’t be Wright.

So you are saying Wright never sees the field and Card goes. I believe this as well. So if Card gimps out what happens? RoJo?

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

https://texassports.com/sports/football/roster/charles-wright/11524

He's not a student in McCombs, so the only thing that could possibly keep him at Texas is that he's a legacy student. 

2 hours ago, Wishbone said:

So you are saying Wright never sees the field and Card goes. I believe this as well. So if Card gimps out what happens? RoJo?

Ben Ballard, Cole Lourd, and Maalik Murphy in that order (I think).

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

He's not a student in McCombs, so the only thing that could possibly keep him at Texas is that he's a legacy student. 

3 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I’ve heard Wright won’t be leaving for any reason.

He needs to get his degree and move on. Sometimes, our choices are presented to us irrespective of our own wishes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

7 hours ago, Wishbone said:

4 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

I’ve heard Wright won’t be leaving for any reason.

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He needs to get his degree and move on. Sometimes, our choices are presented to us irrespective of our own wishes. 

WOW! I always assumed Wright would stick around as a career back-up. If what you're saying is true, than I gotta assume that career back-up QB role would go to Cole Lourd after doing a Google search on him.

5 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

WOW! I always assumed Wright would stick around as a career back-up. If what you're saying is true, than I gotta assume that career back-up QB role would go to Cole Lourd after doing a Google search on him.

The value of a career backup is that 1) they’re loyal and stick around and 2) they can actually be used productively in a pinch if there’s a rash of injuries. If you have a guy that’s loyal but incapable of filling a void, then you have a student wearing pads. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

A few things:

Thomas will never find a regular woman.  That guy epitomizes what an Aggie is.  If anyone wants to see a jizz jar contributor, show this video when he started talking and telling the absolute worst story I have ever seen.  This dude would save the jar

This is a cult.  I don’t know how anyone can watch that and not scratch their head and ask “why?”

The overalls look stupid all bedazzled with your cultish piece of flair.  They all had 15 pieces to meet the standard

What you didn’t see was the 2 guys who show up early and mall-walk the field for the hour before this expedition of stupid starts

How does a recruit show up to this and think to themselves “Oh, yeah…this is normal and the “Station” is lit

Miami will beat A&M by 10+ and I cannot wait to watch the fallout of Aggie tears this season 

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

A few things:

Thomas will never find a regular woman.  That guy epitomizes what an Aggie is.  If anyone wants to see a jizz jar contributor, show this video when he started talking and telling the absolute worst story I have ever seen.  This dude would save the jar

This is a cult.  I don’t know how anyone can watch that and not scratch their head and ask “why?”

The overalls look stupid all bedazzled with your cultish piece of flair.  They all had 15 pieces to meet the standard

What you didn’t see was the 2 guys who show up early and mall-walk the field for the hour before this expedition of stupid starts

How does a recruit show up to this and think to themselves “Oh, yeah…this is normal and the “Station” is lit

Miami will beat A&M by 10+ and I cannot wait to watch the fallout of Aggie tears this season 

Are you kidding? Thomas will land some brain washed 8 at fish camp. They'll marry at 20 before she knows any better, and they'll be another head scratcher at the PF Chang's in Tomball. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

I honestly assumed Midnight Yell was a students only thing...  Why are there 40 year old men screaming in an empty stadium at midnight?

The clip that went round last week showed a 50 year old bald, pregnant looking dude leaning over the front rail so he could record it on his cell phone.

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

The "fun"/cringey stuff starts at 9:38 or so.

Forwarded to 9:38 and only lasted 3 minutes more. Couldn't take any more and besides, it made me vomit.  

"Fightin' Texas aggies, we are texas aggies because of OUR TRADITIONS!!!"  

That was as hype as it got.

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Are you kidding? Thomas will land some brain washed 8 at fish camp. They'll marry at 20 before she knows any better, and they'll be another head scratcher at the PF Chang's in Tomball. 

A brainwashed Aggie 8 doesn’t make the hot matrix of normal women. That makes her an Austin 4 at best.  

I was at a meeting in Columbus, OH a couple of years ago and this chick walks buy in a tOSU shirt and these locals start chirping that she’s hot.  I asked what’s the scale?  They said she was an 8.  A Columbus 8 is an Austin 2 at best after a 12 pack or 2 Margaritas from Baby A’s back in the day.  Some people just don’t understand what standards are.

8 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Serious question. Is there some sort of “rule” that a yell leader has to pace back and forth as he’s speaking to the crowd? Or is it just so he can do that gay leg kick during random words?

Yes, Google Peanut Yell Leader. It's annoying as fuck

Just now, pops said:

Geezus

Fucking

Christ

Hey, I have nothing to do with this shit thank you 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The value of a career backup is that 1) they’re loyal and stick around and 2) they can actually be used productively in a pinch if there’s a rash of injuries. If you have a guy that’s loyal but incapable of filling a void, then you have a student wearing pads. 

So I’m guessing based on your posts, that Charles Wright hasn’t looked good in practice this week?

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

The clip that went round last week showed a 50 year old bald, pregnant looking dude leaning over the front rail so he could record it on his cell phone.

Forwarded to 9:38 and only lasted 3 minutes more. Couldn't take any more and besides, it made me vomit.  

"Fightin' Texas aggies, we are texas aggies because of OUR TRADITIONS!!!"  

That was as hype as it got.

Broad ridicule of their traditions turns them into the Branch Davidians. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread