Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

11 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Glad @Longhornfrenzy got the screenshots for posterity. Imagine paying real money to be a member of a message board only to be insulted by the message board moderator. It's regarded on both ends of the interaction.

I don't know, @immamac tried to fight me in a Chili's parking lot. 

• Haha 9

Glad [mention=564]Longhornfrenzy[/mention] got the screenshots for posterity. Imagine paying real money to be a member of a message board only to be insulted by the message board moderator. It's regarded on both ends of the interaction.
The Loochie empire is crumbling around him lol

His off season sunshine pumping finally comes back to haunt him. Btw, he release the Looch 44 yet?

50 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Aggies Right Now:

“Ted Bundy 

These players may need a lawyer.  Ted Bundy was told that he had a bright future as a litigator.  Should we look past the whole serial killer thing and see if he’s still available?  Dude drove a VW Bug and knew his way around a college campus.”

• Haha 5

My flimsy contribution. From Texags, the immortal Olin.

image.png.93ed1129715a1a48d961483ecb8e10e8.png

image.png.8a59616230d6aaa6b3d7d11016de2c6e.png

Excellent!

image.png.79b08389209e38d2871d06ffe6cd7d96.png

I suppose if one holds, grabs a facemask, or jumps offsides without malicious intent, they should be forgiven. If there is malicious intent, maybe is should be called aggravated targeting.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

My flimsy contribution. From Texags, the immortal Olin.

image.png.93ed1129715a1a48d961483ecb8e10e8.png

image.png.8a59616230d6aaa6b3d7d11016de2c6e.png

Excellent!

image.png.79b08389209e38d2871d06ffe6cd7d96.png

I suppose if one holds, grabs a facemask, or jumps offsides without malicious intent, they should be forgiven. If there is malicious intent, maybe is should be called aggravated targeting.

Both of those hits were malicious. Both came late and both players clearly lowered their helmets to lead with the crown.

• Hook 'Em 2

OB is a dumb-ass reporter and doesn’t know the rules of football. One shouldn’t report their “feelings” pro or con, just like in officiating.

You can have a targeting call (9-1-3) and not be ejected, then you have (9-1-4) which it with “intent” and be ejected. Two 9-1-3 calls for targeting, in the same game, you are disqualified or ejected, just as two UNS calls on the same player = ejection.

Hook’em!

• Hook 'Em 2

Yes Wulaw - and how Overshown’s sack was ruled “targeting” is beyond me? Helmet to helmet, on a ball carrier, especially face mask to face mask, I don’t know? The UTSA QB was NOT a defenseless player at the time, because he had the ball in possession.

Big-time “wrong call” by the crew (and WTF crew in the booth advised them) last night! Steve Shaw, head of NCAA officiating, has probably already been over that with both the field and booth crews. They got it wrong!

Hook’em!

On 9/17/2022 at 8:07 AM, Harvdog said:

A few things:

Thomas will never find a regular woman.  That guy epitomizes what an Aggie is.  If anyone wants to see a jizz jar contributor, show this video when he started talking and telling the absolute worst story I have ever seen.  This dude would save the jar

This is a cult.  I don’t know how anyone can watch that and not scratch their head and ask “why?”

The overalls look stupid all bedazzled with your cultish piece of flair.  They all had 15 pieces to meet the standard

What you didn’t see was the 2 guys who show up early and mall-walk the field for the hour before this expedition of stupid starts

How does a recruit show up to this and think to themselves “Oh, yeah…this is normal and the “Station” is lit

Miami will beat A&M by 10+ and I cannot wait to watch the fallout of Aggie tears this season 

Branch Dividian College Station 

9 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Yes Wulaw - and how Overshown’s sack was ruled “targeting” is beyond me? Helmet to helmet, on a ball carrier, especially face mask to face mask, I don’t know? The UTSA QB was NOT a defenseless player at the time, because he had the ball in possession.

Big-time “wrong call” by the crew (and WTF crew in the booth advised them) last night! Steve Shaw, head of NCAA officiating, has probably already been over that with both the field and booth crews. They got it wrong!

Hook’em!

Also, the only reason one might be able to declare the QB defenseless at the time was...because Overshown had him obviously wrapped up. But of course, for that logic to work another player would have actually been required to run in and level the QB while he was defenseless. 

10 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!

This is the rule NCAA updated this season that is coming into play for Overshown.. QB is basically considered defensless when in pocket looking downfield.  Yes it's obviously a very (too) broad rule.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

This is the rule NCAA updated this season that is coming into play for Overshown.. QB is basically considered defensless when in pocket looking downfield.  Yes it's obviously a very (too) broad rule.

Harris was not in the act or just after throwing a pass. Harris had no focus downfield as he tucked the ball, tried to avoid the sack, and lowered his shoulders. 

No part of that definition was in play. 

• Hook 'Em 6

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread