Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

22 minutes ago, golfclap said:

*golfclap heads over to Ag247 to check the current roster for DEs... * 

Aggy_DE_depth.png

I guess you could add Stripling to this list, but WTF is this shit? I guess CB recruiting had kept me so befuddled that I had missed this shit ... 

LB will look similar next year when Alaka graduates and if Dodsen leaves.  Hines and ????

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

I'm not sure what all has been covered in this thread recently but a few things caught my eye upon looking at the Ag247 reports :: 

Madubuike is injured again. That is shocking I tell you. I mean, it's almost like the guy should've been medically ineligible after that back injury in high school. Which moves Jayden Peevy into the starting rotation with Daylon Mack. 

This quote made me do an actual cartoon style double take ::

Char Morris to the white courtesy phone please ... 

and I get the gnashing of teeth about the Longhorn OL situation, I do but ... 

OL1  

Moore - Hocker - McCoy - Sutherland - Green   

OL2 

Diesch - Reed - McCollum - Lanfear - Anderson 

holy. fuck. 

That second string is 100% made up of bad Longhorn recruiting misses. Things always work out in the end, I suppose.

Fuck yes.  Drink more kool aid Aggy!!!  I don’t I’m dying to see the roller coaster reach new heights.  There’s very few programs in the country that would fail with multiple top 5 classes.  Aggy’s entire program will be known as ‘the best that never was’ after the Jimbo era.   Put it on the wall. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Their best lineman is out of position because he can't snap the ball. I would take McCoy but after that hard pass on everyone else. 

Trust The Marine.  His post Sherman recruiting and development is elite. 

Not to mention his versatility of coaching running backs.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

44 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck yes.  Drink more kool aid Aggy!!!  I don’t I’m dying to see the roller coaster reach new heights.  There’s very few programs in the country that would fail with multiple top 5 classes.  Aggy’s entire program will be known as ‘the best that never was’ after the Jimbo era.   Put it on the wall. 

They have Schmiddty to develop the players.  Look at the bang up job that psycho did with Orlando Brown.  He can outrep me and most of the Surl

59 minutes ago, texifornia said:

It's the Rob Cummins "uh, you might not be very good at football" career plan

TE to OL was assumed by pretty much everyone except horry, with the possible exception of Kevin sumlin and a few aggy fans. 

But moving him to DE is like us moving tope imade over, you only do it when you don’t have enough bodies at a position. 

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I've been telling people for years that Terry Price is fucking clueless. The dude is a pretty good recruiter but he can't develop talent or manage a roster worth shit. 

Would the board be willing to discuss whether Terry Price is the opposite of Giles?  *ducks*

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

They have Schmiddty to develop the players.  Look at the bang up job that psycho did with Orlando Brown.  He can outrep me and most of the Surl

ShittySchmitty...aggy is so fucking SEC tough that they had to go snag a strength coach from the little12?  Does not compute. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

TE to OL was assumed by pretty much everyone except horry, with the possible exception of Kevin sumlin and a few aggy fans. 

But moving him to DE is like us moving tope imade over, you only do it when you don’t have enough bodies at a position. 

Tope was a good prospect at both positions IIRC.  He has certainly come on in fall camp, so not sure this is a good comparison. 

&M is almost assuredly done at the position but there could be one player that would pique their interest for sure. Five-star Garrett Wilson of Lake Travis is committed to Ohio State but, in what is looking like the unlikelihood that something major happens with Urban Meyer, he would give the Aggies a long look. In fact, A&M would likely be considered the biggest threat to the Buckeyes at this point

dillusion at its finest, not sure anyone can do it like aggy.  They would trapdoor jumbos maw for a guy who might "pique their interest".  But if something happens to UM there's still a 100% chance he doesn't end up aggy.  Though in college station they would be considered the biggest threat.   

How many aggys does it take to change a lightbulb?   the bulb is fine but you spent so much money on your cuck of a coach that you couldn't pay the utility bill.  But here's to watching all of them try.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It must all be part of Elko's master plan to disguise his roster. Also forgot they moved Horry to DE already. Wright is a Medical Scholarship Defensive Tackle all the way, as is realistically Bobby Brown. If that helps at all. And by all accounts Horry might have already eaten himself into a DT as well. 

Didn't someone paste an aggy depth chart a couple of pages back that already had Horry at DT?

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t recall him writing so very poorly previously. Either he’s drinking more or I’m drinking less. 

My thought too. Talk to text, or drunk, or drunk talk to text

Edited by KYHorn