Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Man we are really fucked when Red dies. Apparently he's the only reason we get recruits. Enjoy Texas football while it lasts boys because we'll be lucky to get 3*s once Uncle Red is gone. 
Nah, I'm pretty sure daddy98 knows old Red has a fund set up to see that the devils work continues long after he's gone..

30 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:
Man we are really fucked when Red dies. Apparently he's the only reason we get recruits. Enjoy Texas football while it lasts boys because we'll be lucky to get 3*s once Uncle Red is gone. 

Nah, I'm pretty sure daddy98 knows old Red has a fund set up to see that the devils work continues long after he's gone..

Rumors are Red doesn't know who he is now and hasn't in a couple of years.  He is in his nineties.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

6 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

It very well may happen.  There isn't shit else to do in that town.

There's a Jazz Festival at the Palace Theater in downtown Bryan. I sure as hell would rather be there than at Kroger Field.

I'll actually be out of town, though. Taking m'lady boot scootin', and while there's a handful of dance halls in town, they all suck. Like everything else around here, with the possible exception of Whataburger, which you'd have to be a double aggy to fuck up.

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There's a Jazz Festival at the Palace Theater in downtown Bryan. I sure as hell would rather be there than at Kroger Field.

I'll actually be out of town, though. Taking m'lady boot scootin', and while there's a handful of dance halls in town, they all suck. Like everything else around here, with the possible exception of Whataburger, which you'd have to be a double aggy to fuck up.

A jazz fest in Bryan?  Lipstick meet pig.

5 minutes ago, cafe society said:

A jazz fest in Bryan?  Lipstick meet pig.

It's better than what passes for "rock" around here. Obviously not the Music Capital of the World, though. More like the Music Capital of Brazos County. Hell, even Navasota has a better music scene -- their blues fest gets legit acts every once in a while.

10 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This right here.  aggy : coyote / roadrunner : NC.  It's written in the script of cfb that aggy will always fail, yet at the beginning of each year.../dumb and dumber/ "you're saying there's a chance"

The Dumbo factor will just make the expectations that much more unrealistic and the crash that much more spectacular.  Good times. 

atm, Texas Acme & Mechanical school. Makes total sense now.

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Wiltfong just crystal balled that recent aggy offer LB Brown that isn't ranked ( Greens teammate ) to aggy.

POWER. MOVES.

Herman "finds" a guy. Kid gets buried in offers.......(except that Jared Wiley kid)

Jumbo "finds " a kid......................crfickets

Bryan/College Station has its charms. 

North Gate isn't half bad. Mesina Hof is in Bryan, a pretty good winery for Texas. I think Layne's is much better than Raising Cane's. The nearest Rosa's Cafe to Houston is in College Station. It's not a bad day trip from Houston, but I only go when the dorks are out of school. 

28 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Bryan/College Station has its charms. 

North Gate isn't half bad. Mesina Hof is in Bryan, a pretty good winery for Texas. I think Layne's is much better than Raising Cane's. The nearest Rosa's Cafe to Houston is in College Station. It's not a bad day trip from Houston, but I only go when the dorks are out of school. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

15 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Rumors are Red doesn't know who he is now and hasn't in a couple of years.  He is in his nineties.

14 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Bryan has a downtown?

10 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

I wonder if the recruits this weekend will tour their hall of champions and see all the hardware on display?

dPXgeRQ.gif

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
It's an imgur link so I doubt it will show up but I was able to find the Travolta in the Hall of Champions gif
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

Bryan has a downtown?

Yes, actually. Compares favorably to many small town downtowns. First Fridays in Bryan is an event actually worth going to, in fact.

College Station, on the other hand, doesn't have a downtown. They do have Northgate, which, according to the most Trill of folk associated with aggy, is a great place to take a nap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Once again, only their commits and even potential commits are solid. Everyone else’s are still listening to aggy and likely visiting at some unknown time, but their guys “shut it down” when they commit.  

Even though they’ve already had at least 2 decommits in the class. Who, coincidentally, are still considering aggy. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

The information ministry is reporting they expect Wease and Henderson to commit to OU this weekend on the OV's, but still expects aggy to get a visit later on. 

Now is the time in the roller coaster where we look at the WR big board everyone...

State of Texas top 100 rankings (WR)

3.  Jordan Whittington - Texas 

4. Theo Wease - OU

7. Garret Wilson - narrowed down to Texas or Ohio State 

8. Areij Henderson - OU 

11. Trejan Bridges - OU

12. Jalen Curry - 

19. Kam Brown - Aggy 

25. Dylan Wright - 

38. Elijah Higgins - 

50. Genson Hooper Price - 

54. Namdi Admin-Madumere