Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

8 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/texas-a-m-sports/what-im-hearing-regarding-attrition/80507957/

What a great day. Trayveon and Sternberger could be leaving early. FYI this Klarvin guy acts like an insider but it's normally just info passed along from a website like Texags. 

5 to 6 loss 2019 season for aggy

Cupp is an awesome prospect who could play early, and hanging onto Dodson would honestly be a break (they need all the luck they can get with linebackers). I have no idea how they make up for Trayveon, though, unless that transfer from UCF is a stud.

On a sidenote, how did Scott Frost land a top-200 RB from Tennessee in the first place, anyway? Was it grades?

2 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Wonder if they sit out the bowl game 

The dorks have worked themselves into a lather about playing in a "Florida bowl" against some lumbering Big Ten team. 

It's funny I kind of agree with them. The only Big Ten teams that can pass the ball worth a s*** are tOSU and Purdue.

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

I remember when Aggies made fun of Texas last year because their recruiting class was "only skill players". 8/12 of A&M's 4 and 5 star commits in the '19 class are skill players.

The only way to beat the 2018 sip 7 on 7 team team is to fight fire with fire!!! Whoop! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Guess we may as well pencil the flip in. 

Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

11:05p, 11/28/18

Staff

AG

I think the Ags will hold on to Jeffrey Carter when all is said and done.

They literally never think a recruit is leaving until they're already gone.

I don't know if it's because they are that arrogant or because they just don't want to negatively engage their delusional fanbase.

Jimbo promised a top 1-2 class and by God he gave them one....for a couple months anyway!

Who do we need to pick up and who do they need to lose in order to jump them at signing day?  I’m guessing we’d need Bru, a Leal flip and them to lose Carter. That would be hilarious. 

7 hours ago, golfclap said:

If White stays in PA and goes to PSU with his high school bros - imagine the already horrid depth chart for Aggy. RJ Orebo and Tarian Lee. Oof 

If Carter flips and Young's 2 cent head bites his ass it would be two classes in a row without a true CB.  Could argue the same for just Carter flipping as most other teams offered Young at safety.

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

Cupp is an awesome prospect who could play early, and hanging onto Dodson would honestly be a break (they need all the luck they can get with linebackers). I have no idea how they make up for Trayveon, though, unless that transfer from UCF is a stud.

I think the UCF guy is more of a fullback.  I'm surprised they haven't gone after a JUCO LB.

Beal will be a tackle in short order. It’s what LSU told him he’d be and why he signed with aggy. Sternberger is a slot wide receiver ala Trent smith in leach’s Iteration of the ou offense. The guy didn’t make the Mackey award list because they saw it that way I’m sure. You can count on two hands the times the guy was asked to line up and block as a tight end. If he lined up inline it was to get a favorable matchup with a lb and go out for a pass. Baylor Cupp will be really good in this role, but he might be the only body left not counting walk ons.

they lose wood to graduation

i saw a post that they expect to lose hansford and mczeal 

they alrready moved Harry to dline. 

They need wydemeyer kid from dickinson