Champions League 2021 - 2022

Napoleon

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

UnIntentionally played back. That’s offside. 

What was his intention then if not to get the ball out of trouble, in whatever direction he could?

By the definition they gave on air, it should have counted. But we didn't get a single look at the initial pass which may have been offside anyway. I think NBC/EPL shows more replays than this.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Bartles said:

What was his intention then if not to get the ball out of trouble, in whatever direction he could?

By the definition they gave on air, it should have counted. But we didn't get a single look at the initial pass which may have been offside anyway. I think NBC/EPL shows more replays than this.

The intentional play was Konate playing the ball away from Benzema and at that time he was offside. Once the ball unintentionally deflects back to him off Fabinho, the offside is still on, because that was a deflection, not a move to play it.

Edited by Captain Ron

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Liverpool with 0 goals across all 3 finals this season. Not a stellar stat to hold. They need to work on showing up in the big matches. 

And you could include an additional 60 minutes in those two extra times. 

of course, you could also say Liverpool only gave up one goal in the 3 Finals this season too. So kudos to that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Incredible game from him. Sucks but thems the break. As long as Klopp is in charge I have no worries about our future 

Well that and continue to be one of the top spenders in the league. That is kinda important. 

• Haha 1