Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, Big_kat said:

That is sad. There bbq looks like shit. 

A22FF381-DBBF-44DA-B94C-336BFC7CB932.jpeg

@immamac and @Wulaw Horn will 100% be eating whatever this is and grading it. Also whoever started the vicious rumor of me putting beans in my chili will be hearing from my lawyer. @SquishMitten Fuckin get em! Cease and desist all these mother fuckers! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

I, for one, hope they have every available starter and a plethora of backups because...

A) They're going to need it if they even want to put up a fight.

B) That lame ass excuse gets so old and I really don't want to hear "We would've won if we had our best WR on the field" or whatever that case may be. 

Bring your best, we'll bring our best and may the best team win. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

@immamac and @Wulaw Horn will 100% be eating whatever this is and grading it. Also whoever started the vicious rumor of me putting beans in my chili will be hearing from my lawyer. @SquishMitten Fuckin get em! Cease and desist all these mother fuckers! 

When does the RV depart?

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Screenshotted and filed away. Will be expecting chili pics in approximately 5 weeks

Done! Might even make a big ass pot for a tailgate

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

I just want to know where the fuck they're gonna park this thing. I may have to run out of state on business but if not I'd swing by and drop off some Yeungling for the boys 

@immamac can answer that. I’m just along for the ride

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I can’t respect a state that can’t do good bbq. So basically I can’t respect any state. It my Texas. That plate of “bbq” personally offended me.

According to a 5' 4" loudmouth drunk from Virginia, Texas BBQ isn't even in the top 5 states for BBQ. This idiot tried to tell me that KC BBQ was better and that he had never had good ribs or good brisket any of the times he visited Texas. 

As you can see, there is not a ton of parking around the stadium. Anyone going to the game should be prepared to hike to get to the stadium. Also, Arkansas drivers are not as bad as Oklahoma drivers but they are close so look both ways crossing the street. And, lastly, when you go into a bar on Dickson get the free wristband that allows you to walk to the next bar with a drink in your hand. Without one of those you're looking at a PI and if Baker can't outrun the Fayetteville police I doubt many of you old heads can. 

Screenshot_20210908-185901.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

You Texans put slaw on your BBQ?  

Pissed me off something fierce when I went to my first BBQ restaurant here in Carolina and there was slaw on my pulled pork

Huh? You talking about coleslaw on the side or actually ON the meat? Only slaw I've ever had on meat was in El Reno, OK at Sid's diner and they sell slaw dogs. Pretty damn good but I wouldn't even know how to describe it.

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

Huh? You talking about coleslaw on the side or actually ON the meat? Only slaw I've ever had on meat was in El Reno, OK at Sid's diner and they sell slaw dogs. Pretty damn good but I wouldn't even know how to describe it.

NC does that on their pulled pork sandwiches and even hamburgers

9 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

Pissed me off something fierce when I went to my first BBQ restaurant here in Carolina and there was slaw on my pulled pork

What? Who told you that?

No Texan in their right mind puts slaw on barbecue. It better be contained in it's own spot. 

your season will come down to 4 games 

1 oct 9

2 oct 16 

3 nov 6  

win those 3 u are in the big 12 champ game    

u are rated high enough to where u win out  u are in   

there is only 2 thing that can stop u if u do not have a loss  

1 oregon beats ohio st   very unlikely   

2 and bama and uga both being 12-0    

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

16 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

no man GIF

Additionally, I believe you also get your ass kicked doing something like that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

No one has been helpful securing a spot for Surly. If push comes to shove we will take over the RV lot, I'll rent a golf cart and hire a kid shuttle people. Lol

Only bar I’ve seen that looks worth a shit for watching other games during the day on Dickson is Ferrell’s. Maybe some slack jaw lurker from hillbilly town could confirm. But I doubt it. 

18 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

was working in Tennessee and got a bbq sammich on the way home from work. asked if I wanted slaw and I said sure. got to the room and couldn't find my side of slaw, figured they forgot it. took a bite of the sammich and spit out that nasty shit. had to scrape as much off as I could.

5 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

was working in Tennessee and got a bbq sammich on the way home from work. asked if I wanted slaw and I said sure. got to the room and couldn't find my side of slaw, figured they forgot it. took a bite of the sammich and spit out that nasty shit. had to scrape as much off as I could.

gagging-eww.gif

gagging-eww.gif

30 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

As you can see, there is not a ton of parking around the stadium. Anyone going to the game should be prepared to hike to get to the stadium. Also, Arkansas drivers are not as bad as Oklahoma drivers but they are close so look both ways crossing the street. And, lastly, when you go into a bar on Dickson get the free wristband that allows you to walk to the next bar with a drink in your hand. Without one of those you're looking at a PI and if Baker can't outrun the Fayetteville police I doubt many of you old heads can. 

Screenshot_20210908-185901.png

If you get there early enough you can park across from Baum Stadium for free and take the shuttle to the football stadium as well. It fills up quickly though.

They’ve got this new festival outside the stadium now called Hogtown on game days that has various food trucks and a huge TV playing other games with live music, etc. Something to pass the time with when waiting for the game before entering.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

If you get there early enough you can park across from Baum Stadium for free and take the shuttle to the football stadium as well. It fills up quickly though.

They’ve got this new festival outside the stadium now called Hogtown on game days that has various food trucks and a huge TV playing other games with live music, etc. Something to pass the time with when waiting for the game before entering.

That sounds pretty chill. Will they keep the big TV on showing the game? Can I put a tent and a lawn chair in front of it and just watch the game from there?

• Haha 1

According to a 5' 4" loudmouth drunk from Virginia, Texas BBQ isn't even in the top 5 states for BBQ. This idiot tried to tell me that KC BBQ was better and that he had never had good ribs or good brisket any of the times he visited Texas. 
Idiot probably went to one of the big chains, and likely at fucking DFW airport.

8 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

If you get there early enough you can park across from Baum Stadium for free and take the shuttle to the football stadium as well. It fills up quickly though

In Baum East or Baum Main? 

Here's a few map shots to give folks perspective. You'd definitely need to grab that shuttle if parking down there. That's a damn jaunt. 

Screenshot_20210908-194400.png

Screenshot_20210908-194430.png

32 minutes ago, mrhog said:

texas fans should think they have 9 wins in the bank  esp without herman  why was he not a fit  i throuht he was going to be good there  

Herman was just too arrogant for his own good. I think a lot of people around him admitted he was very intelligent, the only problem was that he saw that as an excuse to not be diligent. He wouldn’t scout teams well, did self-scout the team’s own weaknesses, and often chalked up any plays not working to situational issues (and would run the same play again). 

Generally, the mark of most successful people is being able to acknowledge a mistake or flaw, then working to correct that mistake. Herman would just never do step one so he never used his intelligence for step two.

• Rage+1 1