Texas Recruiting Notes - 2018

8 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

It doesn't hot link. Just highlight the web address in your browser and hit enter. It worked for me.

Or I could just wait for Tex to repost the version that works and then lazily click that.

Edited by Katfid54
  • Like 2

Meanwhile Leon O'Neal's stats... TACKLES INTERCEPTIONS
DATE OPP RESULT   TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
8/30 Northwestern State W 59-7 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/8 Clemson L 28-26 No statistics available.
9/15 UL Monroe W 48-10 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/22 @Alabama L 45-23 2 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/29 Arkansas W 24-17 No statistics available.
10/6 Kentucky W 20-14 (OT) No statistics available.
10/13 @South Carolina W 26-23 No statistics available.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I don’t suppose any of you assholes have tweeted Moore’s stat line to EJ have you?

Moore is easily the best offensive freshman in the country. He might even be the most dynamic player in the country regardless of class. 

EJ can choke on a big of dicks. 

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I’ve concluded that 90% of 9.95 subscribers are morons.

Yep, lol at everyone saying EJ already admitted he was wrong like one time so it should never be mentioned again.  He doubled down and didn’t stop trashing Moore even after he decommitted and Moore was having a good season before last night, but last night was a national showcase for him and EJ should be eating a huge pile of shit for being so incredibly wrong.

48 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

A lot of EJ defenders on there.  I mean he isn't a real evaluator but he did go out of his way to BASH Moore.  It's as if he was Waddle's personal PR guy, it was a joke and to Shaggys credit, they crucified him for it.

EJ's problem is that he made a definitive statement about moore based on his own perceived expertise and inherent bias. 9.95's don't know (most of the time) shit about evaluations and EJ deserves to hear about it at every turn. 

To be fair, I do not think EJ understands the how much of a puppet he is to the street agents. The Waddle recruitment made it clear, this year its Brooks. Almost like all Ro Simon has to do is get him some limited release adidas...Mike Roach needs to continue to create some distance from that clown.

EJ Holland is a shill for street agents. During his Waddle sales push, he went so far as to defend Will Lyles, calling him a good guy and arguing that Texas fans who talked negatively of Lyles were the problem. Simultaneously he was being negative shit about UT recruiting an out of state guy when they had guys right here, again, from agents and handlers. Loaded with that agenda, and his ignorant hubris around his knowledge of the sport, he went and purposefully scouted Moore in an effort to run him down. It’s not just that EJ Holland doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to the sport of football, it’s that he’s also doing regular work as a useful idiot for the bad guys in the recruiting game. 
Beyond all of that, Holland is your classic entitled millennial. From people who’ve spent time around him, it’s apparent he has an extremely low opinion of his readership, Texas fans generally, and the college sport nationally. He’s the worst kind of clown to have hanging around the program and talking to recruits. I’d honestly like to meet him and kick him squarely in his undoubtedly half-developed gonads. 

I like this post. Would have liked to see a Limp Dick Puppet reference though.
  • Haha 1