OU sucks game week.

Wulaw Horn

52 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Negged! Why bring this shit up on Casey's week to shine. Last I saw his Dad is not playing.

What??  He was an embarrassment to their program.  We bring this shit up EVERY year.  His dad hasn't played in this game for more than 30 years, yet there's the picture - posted here EVERY year. Nut up buttercup.

• Fuck You 19
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, blackflag said:

What??  He was an embarrassment to their program.  We bring this shit up EVERY year.  His dad hasn't played in this game for more than 30 years, yet there's the picture - posted here EVERY year. Nut up buttercup.

There is plenty of stuff to nut up to on this site especially during world cup when I root for Mexico so nutting up is not an issue, then there is stupid irrelevant shit posted that deserves to get negged.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

There is plenty of stuff to nut up to on this site especially during world cup when I root for Mexico so nutting up is not an issue, then there is stupid irrelevant shit posted that deserves to get negged.

How is a post referencing an extremely embarrassing moment in the history of our biggest rival, on the weekend we play said rival, in a thread dedicated to busting the balls of said rival -- how is that irrelevant.  YOU may not like it, but go fuck yourself.  How's that for relevant?

• Fuck You 27

Wow.  I've been a member here for several years.  Don't post much.  I thought you all had thicker skin and could take a fucking joke.  Guess I was wrong.  You are all a bunch of pussies.  I graduated a pretty long time ago - back when Austin and the students had a, well let's just say "different" reputation.  I fear the that the rumors of the town and school's culture are true. Don't worry, pussies, I won't be back.  I'm done.

Waaaaaa... don't neg rep me... no, not that!  waaaaaa....

Edited by blackflag
  • Fuck You 27

9 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Wow.  I've been a member here for several years.  Don't post much.  I thought you all had thicker skin and could take a fucking joke.  Guess I was wrong.  You are all a bunch of pussies.  I graduated a pretty long time ago - back when Austin and the students had a, well let's just say "different" reputation.  I fear the that the rumors of the town and school's culture are true. Don't worry, pussies, I won't be back.  I'm done.

awww-feelings-hurt-suck-it-up-buttercup-

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Read the room, dummy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ok boomer
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackflag said:

Ok boomer

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blackflag said:

You sound really tough.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Imagine looking at this and thinking JerryWorld or home and home would be a better home for this rivalry game. 
Even if this ancient stadium starts crumbling during the game, (hopefully on the south/tunnel side) I wouldnt agree to moving the game elsewhere. My grandfather along with my great grandfather watched the very first Dallas Cowboys game at the Cotton Bowl, Dallas Texans as well. (now KC Chiefs) Moving it to the fucking deathstar in Arlington would not only ruin the greatest rivalry game, but my connections to the past.

Edit- it's 2:35pm, ya'll know what that means

59 minutes ago, blackflag said:

I graduated a pretty long time ago - back when Austin and the students had a, well let's just say "different" reputation. 

So you're mad because Austin and UT are no longer regarded as racist, ignorant hotbeds where black athletes aren't allowed on the varsity squad? And that both Austin and UT are quickly driving towards becoming a model for all other cities and public research universities, respectively? If these things bother you, I don't really know what to tell you, pal. Maybe keep your blackface parties on the down low. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, blackflag said:

Troll confirmed.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

I want our defense to play more physical than theirs and kick the shit out them and make them quit by half time. I want Casey to find his rhythm and hit the deep ball with ease. I want our line to gel enough to be at least adequate for amazing game. I want our receivers to not drop passes. I want the bounces to go our way. I want the refs to not fuck us. I want Bijan to make them cry.

I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

You'll get nothing and like it!

This is appropriate because I want to smack Lincoln Riley's visor down over the bridge of his nose and give him the bottom of the bag dicks that Stoops didn't finish or dropped from the bag on his way home from the drive-thru.  Because I can.  

On 10/5/2021 at 1:45 PM, Bill Lumbergh said:

I don't even have to press play to know what this is. What an game changing moment that was.

I was living in Seattle, so the game started at 9am PT and we'd been drinking at the exes watching since before 8am.

No one was sure how good we really were, but ou had looked unstoppable that year with Bradford.

Starting the second quarter the mood was starting to feel a bit dejected, right up until this play. That bar exploded and I can't imagine the momentum swing felt in the stadium or from the team.

No doubt in my mind that absent one night in Lubbock, that 08 team was the best we've had since Vince, and that return from Shipley might have kicked off the confidence to play like it. What a fucking great game that was

Ug I missed Shipley’s return. I frustratingly went to concessions to get more soda for the whiskey. I heard the roar of the crowd and ran back to the seats as fast as possible but he had already taken it all the way back. Yes, you could feel the momentum totally swing our way. Great game. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ok, if you are predicting a TEXAS Win on Saturday how do the Horns get it done??

Guess I've got a little Saty mood going, but I keep seeing too many reasons for a fuckin' blOU victory...

• blOU O-line slightly > UT D-line
  • blOU rush offense should have good success against UT DE's and LB's
  • blOU WR/TE better than UT DB/LB's
  • Terrible pass rush for UT
  • blOU D-line better than UT O-line
  • blOU Defense much better at creating negative plays
  • blOU pass rush should dominate UT in 3rd and long situations
  • blOU secondary about even vs UT WR/TE
  • blOU FG Kicker better than Dicker
  • UT GOT BIJAN
  • UT punt/kickoff return units are better

Seems like this will have to be SARK's most aggressive offensive game plan that he's had at TEXAS so far.  I expect the RB's and TE's to be much more involved in the passing offense. Horns will need to win the turnover battle, steal some points somehow on Special Teams, and Casey and WRs are gonna have to ballout.  Maybe Rattler will help by playing really poorly too...

O/U at 63pts seems low for this game imo

12 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Please tell me this involves having Bijan and Keilan on the field at the same time.  My biggest complaint (outside the oline) is the under-utilization of KRob.  

Frankly, I think he should be ahead of Roschan on the RB depth chart (ducks).

Unless K. Rob has demonstrated ball security issues in practice, I can’t disagree with you. I’d prefer to save RoJo for short yardage situations and a wildcat package, where he and Bijan/Keilan can both be on the field.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Ok, if you are predicting a TEXAS Win on Saturday how do the Horns get it done??

Guess I've got a little Saty mood going, but I keep seeing too many reasons for a fuckin' blOU victory...

• UT GOT BIJAN

Seems like this will have to be SARK's most aggressive offensive game plan that he's had at TEXAS so far.  I expect the RB's and TE's to be much more involved in the passing offense. Horns will need to win the turnover battle, steal some points somehow on Special Teams, and Casey and WRs are gonna have to ballout.  Maybe Rattler will help by playing really poorly too...

Call lots of passes on early downs when blow u can't pin their ears back.  We are going to need some wins in the passing game. Also some special plays schemed up by Sark.  Lastly, a heavy dose of Bijan.  

Agree on the over.

Edit, their secondary is bad.

Edited by cochamps
  • Hook 'Em 1

• UT GOT BIJAN

The argument basically comes down to “Bijan good, OU sucks, lol burnt ends”

OU looks like a slightly better team and is favored for a reason, but much stranger things have happened. It does seem like Texas is going to have to do some combination of things it hasn’t been able to do consistently - generate push in the run game, hit on some downfield passes (meaning pass pro holds up, the throw is on target, and the catch is made, all of which have been issues), and/or control the line of scrimmage on the DL. And Bijan may need to produce another legitimately superhuman effort like he did last week. But none of those things are impossible on a given day, and you’re in business with just one of them.

Charlie Strong beat an OU playoff team QB’ed by Baker Mayfield by holding them to 17 and trotting out Jerrod Heard at QB. This OU team is definitely not on the level of their four playoff teams, and Texas was .500 against those in Dallas, with competitive losses and solid wins, and generally equal or worse teams than this one (I’d take 2019’s roster but this year’s coaching staff). Shit happens in the Cotton Bowl. Enjoy it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ah man.  I am flying home because it's Mom's birthday.  Will watch with my Dad who probably can't make the game these days.  So I'll be on the couch catching it all and likely dropping f bombs all over the place.  Hate to miss the game but after barely seeing the parents for the last 18 months it felt like the right move.  

Also lots of UT in the family, brother and I are the outcasts...so seeing Texas not totally suck is actually nice for me.  And I've said this 100x but I'll be furious I wished anything but the worst for you all when you start winning again.  

Enough sappy bullshit, fuck you guys, hope you get shit on for all 4 quarters come Saturday. 

You are a sooner and happy you live in drive by capitol of USA. Hope springs eternal : I hope we beat your ass Saturday and for a few years to come. We have been on the wrong end of this rivalry for too long this  millennium. Screw ou. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GTX Horn said:

I’m guessing since Gameday is gonna be at the game and it’s an 11 am National Slot then we’ll have Herbsreit and Fowler calling the game, correct?

Did you have to remind us? You forgot Holly Rowe. Maybe we can get Lowell Galindo into the PTSD discussion too.  Geez.

I cannot go to the game, will watch on tv, sound off as usual.

Edited by El Squared
  • Rage+1 1