Gameday coming to Dallas, beeches

Tom Chairman

Cuban is a douche, wears way more makeup than my wife. Fuck that guy.
He's a douche, but he follows sports, knows how to speak in a panel setting while on camera, and won't be overwhelmed by the setting.

In other words, he'll be better than 90% of the wannabe bro country acts & B/C list celebs who don't know shit about any of the teams playing.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

He's a douche, but he follows sports, knows how to speak in a panel setting while on camera, and won't be overwhelmed by the setting.

In other words, he'll be better than 90% of the wannabe bro country acts & B/C list celebs who don't know shit about any of the teams playing.

I know he’s on ABC (Cuban) BUT it’s a sign we will win!  I will take what I can get. Shark tank…Sark Tank…Sarknado! 

Have great feeling about today! Let’s Go! We need this win! We win and the Okie State home game will be lit! Fire! Let’s Go! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

2 hours till game time nothing gets me more amped than Ryan Day's Dad's suicide I tell ya what

It was a great story, and one that needs to be told, but I loathe how Gameday has turned into continuous stories that are more befitting for Oprah. It’s like they put out a search for every player linked to cancer, suicide, homicide, etc… every producer uses Gameday as their chance to win an Emmy. Gameday is unwatchable in stretches as the late Saturday morning CFB pep rally it used to be. 

• Hook 'Em 2

It was a great story, and one that needs to be told, but I loathe how Gameday has turned into continuous stories that are more befitting for Oprah. It’s like they put out a search for every player linked to cancer, suicide, homicide, etc… every producer uses Gameday as their chance to win an Emmy. Gameday is unwatchable in stretches as the late Saturday morning CFB pep rally it used to be. 

This is known as “The Rinaldi Effect”
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The way to watch Game Day is to catch the first 15-30 minutes to get the setups for the day's games, see some signs, and make your plans for the day. Then switch to something else while tending your smoker, filling your cooler, fapping, etc. At 11:45 you turn it back on to get the picks.

You left out record the part when you're tending your smoker, filling your cooler, fapping, etc. then FF thru for more signs.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Did they say where Sark got that sweet blazer and pants he wore to the stadium. 

Holy shit! I found the Blazer!

https://revealsuits.com

“Sarkisian wants the Horns to be themselves. Players arrived at Royal-Memorial Stadium on Saturday in custom-made attire from Reveal Suits, a clothing company owned by Texas ex Carlton Dixon. Everything from burnt orange to teal to pink to baby blue was on display as the new-look Horns strolled down Bevo Boulevard.”

https://amp.hookem.com/amp/5741233001

• Hook 'Em 8