Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

??? 3 aggy runs for No yards and they punt at inside the 10. Bama gets the ball near midfield with a minute left.

he was sending his team a message.  why should I care if you don't care?..its petty BS but it probably works on 19 and 20 year olds.  and he's Nick Saban so he can get away with it.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

and it's fucking sickening

Eh. I didn't attend the 40 so I try and stay out of certain things. I'm also of a generation that has seen aggy play mostly terrible football (although I attended a really shitty loss to those fucks in 07 I think).

That said - it's always struck me as one of the stranger aspects of this place. I get the recruiting angle but I've also never been a big crooting guy so some of that may be lost on me as well. 

2 minutes ago, orangebird said:

You would be, too, if you grew up in SE Texas surrounded by those mouthbreathers when they were running train on the SWC in the late 80s and early 90s.

No judgement. Cheer the way you want, man. My life experiences have largely thus far let me not give a fuck about anything going on in that shithole part of Texas, but I understand that certain denizens of this great state are afforded a less privileged base of interaction with those dweebs.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This would just cap off a totally shitty Saturday

Yep a turd cherry on top of a shit sundae. Eventually I will decide it’s no longer worth it to have my heart ripped out Saturday on UT games that truly matter to me. Fuck it! Maybe we can start having the after dark games…like start at 10 pm.