Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

I've spent a miserable afternoon and early evening. I think the loss to OU hurt worse than any other since the Roy Williams play against Sims. 

But, I thought we did what we needed to do for the recruits there interested in us. So there's that.

A&M has already done the same things for their recruits present. This was set up to be a disaster for them, but they've averted that and may very well actually win.

That miserable fan base has been crucifying Calzada for two weeks. I'm glad for him, anyway. Hope he transfers after the season. I also hope Alabama scores a td every possession of the second half. The former is more likely even though unlikely.

What a day.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

aggie will likely shit the bed in the 2nd half. even if they don't we've still won the day against them even with our loss and their win.  this was supposed to be aggie's big day. they were supposed to have Gameday.  All eyes were supposed to be on their game. ratings will be a fraction of what they should have been because aggie was aggie and lost to miss st at home the week before the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I've spent a miserable afternoon and early evening. I think the loss to OU hurt worse than any other since the Roy Williams play against Sims. 

But, I thought we did what we needed to do for the recruits there interested in us. So there's that.

A&M has already done the same things for their recruits present. This was set up to be a disaster for them, but they've averted that and may very well actually win.

That miserable fan base has been crucifying Calzada for two weeks. I'm glad for him, anyway. Hope he transfers after the season. I also hope Alabama scores a td every possession of the second half. The former is more likely even though unlikely.

What a day.

spacer.png

Would you rather have Jimbo or Sark? 

That answer is extremely clear to me. Take some solace in that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Bateshorn said:

Go to bed. Srsly, thinking about Aggie is giving them oxygen.  Do Cowboy fans think about the Redskins?  It’s not a rivalry if you don’t give a fuck.

If I didn't work with them or interact on a daily basis I'd gladly take this advice. Monday is going to be fucking hell if they pull this off after what happened to us. 

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Go to bed. Srsly, thinking about Aggie is giving them oxygen.  Do Cowboy fans think about the Redskins?  It’s not a rivalry if you don’t give a fuck.

We gotta work with them, live next to them, send our kids to school with theirs. You’ve already forgotten how insufferable they are after shit like this. I don’t know any fucking WFT fans. 

• Like 1

aggie will likely shit the bed in the 2nd half. even if they don't we've still won the day against them even with our loss and their win.  this was supposed to be aggie's big day. they were supposed to have Gameday.  All eyes were supposed to be on their game. ratings will be a fraction of what they should have been because aggie was aggie and lost to miss st at home the week before the game. 

Lmao go back to texags. This is such a desperate grasp at a moral victory. The jizz jar boys are going to beat Bama or take them down to the wire, Texas put out one of, if not the biggest choke jobs in program history - one that OU fans will be telling their grandkids about - and you’re here talking about TV ratings. This is so typically Texas/Surly lol
  • Hook 'Em 1