College Football Week 7 - other games thread

Jive Turkey

6 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

Has to be one of the biggest fraud rankings in recent history with Iowa at #2

When they were at Maryland and #5 I opened my mouth saying that's the highest they'd be this season and that things would sort themselves out. Well I was wrong about that number but not so much about truth being revealed eventually. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

OU is fucking trashing TCU

That true freshman is unlike anything ive ever seen before.  Consider he played zero games last year.  Just unheard of.  Of course he was replacing a cancer - really talented cancer but a cancer none the less.  We owe you guys for ridding us of him...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

We should pursue Rattler in the portal lol. He'd he an instant upgrade over anything we have in the qb room on talent alone. 

Rattler's problem is all these games being played in the sunshine of 11 am kickoffs. He really needs night games to shine.

nosferatu the vampyre horror GIF by absurdnoise

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That true freshman is unlike anything ive ever seen before.  Consider he played zero games last year.  Just unheard of.  Of course he was replacing a cancer - really talented cancer but a cancer none the less.  We owe you guys for ridding us of him...

I don’t know shit about the workings of ou. But, it is obvious to anyone with eyes they play harder for the rookie.

• Like 2

Just now, Scooter Monzingo said:

I don’t know shit about the workings of ou. But, it is obvious to anyone with eyes they play harder for the rookie.

Well, Williams isn’t taking the snap, rolling right and throwing into triple coverage, so thats all a big plus. Rattler cuts half of the field and tries to make everything fit from the hash to the boundary.