• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

With conference meetings upcoming, I was reminded of the idiocy when the ags had convinced themselves Clay Travis was a savant and able to correctly surmise the financial impact SECN was going to have on schools such as Texas A&M and Mississippi State, magically transforming them into media powerhouses with values far above programs such as Texas, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

Put simply, the SEC Network is one of the biggest game changers in the history of college athletics. And most still haven’t recognized this fact yet. The SEC Network’s impact is going to be monumental.   

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/sec-network-revenue-is-impressive-073014/

The real bump in revenue was from the CFP revenue split.

Meanwhile, we can assess the "game changing monumental impact" of the SECN windfall to aggy athletics.

The Texas A&M athletics department’s chief financial officer, Jeff Toole, told USA TODAY Sports that when the facilities-related contributions are removed from consideration for 2017, “we are basically break-even, maybe a little less than break-even, for the year.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/01/29/texas-am-operating-revenue/1077373001/

The more things change, the more they stay the same. And the ags still can't pay back the debt they have owed the academic side since 2006, and they aren't scheduled to have thay paid off until 2028, at the earliest.

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So Jimbo would have coached aggy for minimum wage?  Now, that’s an aggy joke.

The joke is that aggy actually believes that if another school had offered Jimbo more money, Jimbo would have turned them down because his dream in life has secretly always been to be "the Bobby Bowden of Texas A&M."

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

his dream in life has secretly always been to be "the Bobby Bowden of Texas A&M

Who hasn't had that dream? Only Jimbo proved man enough to grasp at the chance! 

It wasn't for money. No. Not money. He came because inside of every American is an Aggie trying to get out. Jimbo's Aggie got out!

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Who hasn't had that dream? Only Jimbo proved man enough to grasp at the chance! 

It wasn't for money. No. Not money. He came because inside of every American is an Aggie trying to get out. Jimbo's Aggie got out!

He certainly does seem to have gone "full aggy."

• Like 1

Let me get this straight.  Jimbo is the kind of honorable man that doesn't take a job because of money. Yet, aggy had to overpay and offer him $75 million guaranteed to get him to coach there.  That should tell every aggy what he really thinks of the place, but they are too stupid to figure that out.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He said that he's never taken a job for money in his life. Therefore, he is a very honest man. Right up to code. Aggie code.

He didn't take the aggy job because of the money.  He took it because he had worn out his welcome in Tallahassee and was starting to get pushed out by the school and boosters.

• Like 1

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Report-118-million-gallons-of-sewage-found-flowing-from-AM-to-golf-course-Wolf-Pen-Creek-481553711.html

No doubt designed by aggy engineers, built by aggy contractors, and approved by aggy inspectors.  And who but aggy could have a stream of sewage flowing through their golf course for nine months and never notice?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Report-118-million-gallons-of-sewage-found-flowing-from-AM-to-golf-course-Wolf-Pen-Creek-481553711.html

No doubt designed by aggy engineers, built by aggy contractors, and approved by aggy inspectors.  And who but aggy could have a stream of sewage flowing through their golf course for nine months and never notice?

They finally sniffed it out.  Inspector Clouseau level shit detecting.

Edited by lemonandaturd

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

They finally sniffed it out.  Inspector Clouseau level shit detecting.

It is actually pretty impressive. I know I wouldn't notice the smell of shit on their campus. I wouldn't even notice a piece of shit walking across their campus. Some things just don't stand out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It is actually pretty impressive. I know I wouldn't notice the smell of shit on their campus. I wouldn't even notice a piece of shit walking across their campus. Some things just don't stand out. 

That can’t be the only large pipe openly glowing raw sewage around the aggy campus. I know 1.18 million gallons of untreated sewage sounds like a lot, but there has to be at least a couple open flows of raw sewage of that size to create the problem they have.

I'm not sure why they have waited so long to address this problem, but for public health reasons, I’m glad this is finally becoming a priority for those idiots. 

What I don't get is what sort of life these people come from that they can live in the midst of millions of gallons of raw, untreated sewage, and no one think anything of it.

Edited by Randolph Duke

This has been going on before the advent of the internet...

aggy: All teh gays go to tu

Voice of reason: There are are gay and lesbian students at A&M.  They let them have clubs and everything.  It's in your yearbook

aggy: That's what I expected you to say, dumb gay sip

But by all means keep fucking that chicken, "Buster"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah masculine men pretend to be cowboys, load their dog into the truck then sit in their driveway in suburbia and shoot Facebook videos of themselves rambling about topics that appeal to low IQ aggy types. That guy probably goes back into his house after he films his clips, puts on khakis and a polo then goes to work installing DirecTV.

• Like 5

Considering the rednecks were foaming at the mouth, claiming Johnny Manziel was just a normal 20 yr-old aggy acting like a 20 yr-old should act, and all the time he was dealing with mental illness, I don’t think aggys are who should be opining on what “normal male behavior” is. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

Buster is the quintessential aggy. Comes in all haughty:

Buster: aggy has the most officers commissioned ever!

Surly: Our facts prove otherwise. Where are your facts? 

Buster: Look what the sips are doing on their campus!

Classic aggy deflection when called on their lies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Whole new angle to "Shit!  I hit it in the water".

The correct parsing is "I hit it in the shit water!"

Meanwhile, the creek this plumbing monstrosity drains into runs right behind one of their few restaurant rows. I haven't been to Taco Bell, Fazzoli's, Rudy's, Sonic, Ozona or Carino's in a while, and now it's going to be a long, long while before I do so again.

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

That can’t be the only large pipe openly glowing raw sewage around the aggy campus. I know 1.18 million gallons of untreated sewage sounds like a lot, but there has to be at least a couple open flows of raw sewage of that size to create the problem they have.

I'm not sure why they have waited so long to address this problem, but for public health reasons, I’m glad this is finally becoming a priority for those idiots. 

What I don't get is what sort of life these people come from that they can live in the midst of millions of gallons of raw, untreated sewage, and no one think anything of it.

When your home bathroom is an outhouse....it's really no big deal.

JFC, aggy is milking this masculinity thing like they are filling up jizz jars. The school that made actual national news with the most tone deaf display of humor from their women's coaching clinic (and still employ the dipshit "marine" who wrote the slides), uses closeted gay males for their cheerleading team, dresses up in fake nazi-era military/S&M garb, fondle each others asses and grab their dicks on TV every week, all while paying $75 million to a known cuckold...this is the school that believes that they are the definition of masculinity.

aggy should seriously create a program called Insecurity Studies....they would no doubt be the global leader in the field. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

JFC, aggy is milking this masculinity thing like they are filling up jizz jars. The school that made actual national news with the most tone deaf display of humor from their women's coaching clinic (and still employ the dipshit "marine" who wrote the slides), uses closeted gay males for their cheerleading team, dresses up in fake nazi-era military/S&M garb, fondle each others asses and grab their dicks on TV every week, all while paying $75 million to a known cuckold...this is the school that believes that they are the definition of masculinity.

aggy should seriously create a program called Insecurity Studies....they would no doubt be the global leader in the field. 

Maybe they could get a 10 year government grant for let’s say $75 million per year for the study.

16 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

This is such an aggy story. Needs to go up on aggypedia.

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Meanwhile, this is what passes for "masculinity" in the aggy culture:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/03/johnny-manziel-domestic-violence-photos-released/

On 5/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, Randolph Duke said:

With conference meetings upcoming, I was reminded of the idiocy when the ags had convinced themselves Clay Travis was a savant and able to correctly surmise the financial impact SECN was going to have on schools such as Texas A&M and Mississippi State, magically transforming them into media powerhouses with values far above programs such as Texas, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

The real bump in revenue was from the CFP revenue split.

Meanwhile, we can assess the "game changing monumental impact" of the SECN windfall to aggy athletics.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. And the ags still can't pay back the debt they have owed the academic side since 2006, and they aren't scheduled to have thay paid off until 2028, at the earliest.

When an aggy is able to put aside the bravado/bluster and admit "break even or a little less than break even" you just know the truth is it's waaaaay less than break even. 

Edited by ousux
just cuz, ok? fuck sakes..