• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Serious thought for a moment: I’ve never really pondered it other than to laugh at what dumbfucks they are for having a competition swimming pool that wasn’t regulation length. Honestly, there’s no way that was an accident.

Knowing aggy as we do, I am certain they wanted a bunch of records broken at their pool so they built it too short on purpose and thought no one would ever figure it out.

Bragging and cheating are their two oldest turditions, aside from being insufferable goobers and fucking animals. 

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

So I just finished reading the book “Lords of Discipline” by Pat Conroy, which he wrote in the 70s about his time at the Citadel during the early years of Vietnam. Anyway it was eye opening to see where aggy stole a lot of their “traditions” from. The extreme importance of the ring, the swaying, the old corps/new corps thing, the homoeroticism, etc. it came out right when aggy had their first taste of relevancy in the 1980s (later we found out it was due to cheating) but it’d be interesting if anybody did a comparison on the timing.

11 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

So I just finished reading the book “Lords of Discipline” by Pat Conroy, which he wrote in the 70s about his time at the Citadel during the early years of Vietnam. Anyway it was eye opening to see where aggy stole a lot of their “traditions” from. The extreme importance of the ring, the swaying, the old corps/new corps thing, the homoeroticism, etc. it came out right when aggy had their first taste of relevancy in the 1980s (later we found out it was due to cheating) but it’d be interesting if anybody did a comparison on the timing.

Makes sense. The Citadel is a weeeeeeird fucking school, man.