• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They'll still find a way to lose to one of the Mississippi schools and someone else like Auburn.

why not both all 3?

27 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

Don't they still have to play the Mississippi schools, LSU, and Bama?

And Auburn.  

11 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I showed you 4.

it's like you don't even follow college football you stupid t-sip, look here

first A&M almost beat Clemson at Kyle this year, so you move that game away from the pressure of the home crowd and to Clemson Stadium and give Kellum Mond another year under Jimbo Fisher and that right there becomes a W

then Alabama will tell you then no one played them as tough as A&M did this past September meaning A&M will be IN THEIR HEADS next year and the game moves from Tuscaloosa to Kyle FIeld, you combine those two things and boom, another W

Georgia, that game will be over before it even starts. They have been dreading having to play A&M for however many years A&M has been in the SEC, that kind of psychological mind game paired with Jimbo Fisher will be too much for them to overcome

Lastly LSU, I can't even take you seriously saying that's an L. LSU has never beaten a Jimbo FIsher coached Texas A&M Aggie football team, why would you expect that to start?

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I actually respect Looch for the fact that he's made money - not sure how much but it must be profitable - monetizing aggy delusion and telling them what they want to hear. He saw a market and he grabbed it by the glory hole. Nothing wrong with that. 

(But I have no respect for him otherwise)

I would counter: what more is a life than how we chose to spend each day? By that measure....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Butler said:

I would counter: what more is a life than how we chose to spend each day? By that measure....

Indeed. Most world religions have some variation of a basic saying:  "Choose worthy companions." Luigi fails that test by a fairly considerable margin. Of course, so does anyone he associates with, so I suppose it's a wash. Which, again, is not a word I would usually use in the same sentence as "aggy," but I digress.

• Like 2

Just now, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Have Georgia fans ever experienced the amazing atmosphere and wonderful camaraderie of aggyland aka Athens-on-the Brazos?

I'm sure they'll be a letter written of how aggys are the salt of the earth and the bestest people they've ever come across and they can't wait to visit Collieland or some such.

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

then Alabama will tell you then no one played them as tough as A&M did this past September meaning A&M will be IN THEIR HEADS next year and the game moves from Tuscaloosa to Kyle FIeld, you combine those two things and boom, another W

I can't believe that everyone is missing the obvious.  It is like sips don't know math.

Bama 45 - Aggy 23 = 22 point loss

Bama 29 - LSU 0 = 29 point loss

Easily the best loss of the season goes to Aggy, since no one else has come within 21 points of Bama.  That L is actually more like 2 wins, which means that A&M should probably be top 5 and in consideration for the playoffs.

Edited by jinx

Replay of 4th quarter currently on ESPNU of aggies vs Auburn.

aggies 24 ......... Auburn 14

Wonder who Wins????  

TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.... lol

Auburn only has 7 first downs and 15 yards rushing thus far.... 8 minutes left

Edited by LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Replay of 4th quarter currently on ESPNU of aggies vs Auburn.

aggies 24 ......... Auburn 14

Wonder who Wins????  

TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.... lol

Auburn only has 7 first downs and 15 yards rushing thus far.... 8 minutes left

Oh no....... Mond throws an interception

• Like 1

aggy goes all Rapelor.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/meet-women-whose-persistence-made-texas-change-sexual-assault-policies/amp/

What is it with that Brazos river water?

Some aggy are fond of the old in out.

dbbfcddd9cf1c8b0c6c94703fd35f8d1.jpg

Some of em like...

ec379bc3edcd7953c322a1892fffba30.gif

All of em...

c853a11914169bc0f34ce70d9fedab96.jpg

The shit that is going on in b/cs is every bit as disgusting as what happens in Waco. Sharp and his lackeys need to be fired.

54 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Have Georgia fans ever experienced the amazing atmosphere and wonderful camaraderie of aggyland aka Athens-on-the Brazos?

51 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I'm sure they'll be a letter written of how aggys are the salt of the earth and the bestest people they've ever come across and they can't wait to visit Collieland or some such.

Oh, I'm sure it's already written and is on Looch's work computer all ready for their highly-anticipated first meeting at Kyle in 2056

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Indeed. Most world religions have some variation of a basic saying:  "Choose worthy companions." Luigi fails that test by a fairly considerable margin. Of course, so does anyone he associates with, so I suppose it's a wash. Which, again, is not a word I would usually use in the same sentence as "aggy," but I digress.

What do you have against Mario?

20 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

There is literally nothing about Bryan/College Station that should remind anyone of Athens. Not Athens, Greece, not Athens, Georgia, not even Athens, Texas. I don't think there is a smelly enough bathroom in all of Greece to be compared to Bryan/College Station.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

aggy goes all Rapelor.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/meet-women-whose-persistence-made-texas-change-sexual-assault-policies/amp/

What is it with that Brazos river water?

Some aggy are fond of the old in out.

dbbfcddd9cf1c8b0c6c94703fd35f8d1.jpg

Some of em like...

ec379bc3edcd7953c322a1892fffba30.gif

All of em...

c853a11914169bc0f34ce70d9fedab96.jpg

The shit that is going on in b/cs is every bit as disgusting as what happens in Waco. Sharp and his lackeys need to be fired.

It's like clockwork....

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There is literally nothing about Bryan/College Station that should remind anyone of Athens. Not Athens, Greece, not Athens, Georgia, not even Athens, Texas. I don't think there is a smelly enough bathroom in all of Greece to be compared to Bryan/College Station.

Greek bathrooms have fewer glory holes.

11 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

I respect the fact that the B/CS cops let my aggy friend and his little brother walk away in the wake of Looch, and three of his buddies on the ground back in 2001. Aggy friend played baseball at aggy, and went pro. His little brother played at Texas, and has an 04 Nat Title baseball ring. Aggy friend got caught up in a scuffle with some of Looch’s buddies giving his little brother shit for his Texas shirt, and saw his brother get to fighting outside the chicken as my friend was closing his tab. When he got outside and intervened, he was hit from behind from the one and only aggy manipulator. His brother (the Longhorn) is the one who finished Looch.

/csb (think I told the story on shag).

‘04, huh? What a story...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

I respect the fact that the B/CS cops let my aggy friend and his little brother walk away in the wake of Looch, and three of his buddies on the ground back in 2001. Aggy friend played baseball at aggy, and went pro. His little brother played at Texas, and has an 04 Nat Title baseball ring. Aggy friend got caught up in a scuffle with some of Looch’s buddies giving his little brother shit for his Texas shirt, and saw his brother get to fighting outside the chicken as my friend was closing his tab. When he got outside and intervened, he was hit from behind from the one and only aggy manipulator. His brother (the Longhorn) is the one who finished Looch.

/csb (think I told the story on shag).

First I’m hearing of this. 

On 11/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

I don't know how you could call it poor design. Hell, it takes pure genius to kill exactly 12 kids.

Yes human sacrifices didn’t work out so well for Incas, Aztecs, or Mayans. But that’s just on this continent.

Aggy is global in terms of  incompetence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Aggyland: “Bathhouse on the Brazos” (#full San Francisco)

It was a tough time in my life, as it was the first time Texas and Ole Miss had ever faced each other since I’d gone to Ole Miss. I’d always prayed that they’d never meet. And unfortunately, it was my ex-baseball team vs Texas. And one of my best friends (little brothers) playing right field for the Horns.

I bought a handle of Jack Daniels, and drew the blinds in my Seattle apartment. Then I sat and just wore it.

I still love what Augie said about Ole Miss when he was interviewed at the CWS, “One of the best teams is the nation is sitting at home right now”.

Sorry for the confusion, it’s been a long day.

• Like 1

It was a tough time in my life, as it was the first time Texas and Ole Miss had ever faced each other since I’d gone to Ole Miss. I’d always prayed that they’d never meet. And unfortunately, it was my ex-baseball team vs Texas. And one of my best friends (little brothers) playing right field for the Horns.

I bought a handle of Jack Daniels, and drew the blinds in my Seattle apartment. Then I sat and just wore it.

I still love what Augie said about Ole Miss when he was interviewed at the CWS, “One of the best teams is the nation is sitting at home right now”.

Sorry for the confusion, it’s been a long day.

*best teams IN the nation.