• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I should stop being amazed at how being a shit team in the SEC means more to them than competing for conference titles in other P5 leagues.

Well, they don't compete for titles in any league so it's about who they prefer to root for. They'd rather not lose to Texas on the field or for recruits.  

9 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Manufactured fandom? They are the ones that are requiring their ROTC to show up to games in uniform to hump it up. I also take issue with them trying to talk shit about Herman and his wife, when Jimbo and his ex-wife were involved in some pretty freaky shit. 

Well, Jimbo's ex was involved in some pretty freaky shit...Jimbo is the perfect aggy, a simple, little man who thinks he is great but can't even satisfy his woman. 

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

DsS_iS0UwAUV4Tl.jpgDsS_jBzU0AA5HCS.jpg

That's really fucking rich coming from someone whose coach literally covered up rape (and whatever the fuck other sex crimes Winston doubtlessly committed at FSU). And yet, no one seems to talk about that anymore? Must be all the aggy power brokers keeping it out of the news.

Or more likely, it's because Jimbo coaches at a backwater cow college that no one gives a fuck about.

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are a beating to read.

SEC benefits:

1.  Being the premier college athletics team in the state of Texas. (Good fucking grief. Middle of the pack football, bottom feeder other sports)

2.  Fun schedule with fun road trips.  (I actually give them this one, certainly better road trips.  But don't they play 8 home games each year?  Still, there is 1 o every other year and 2 more that happen every 14 years)

3.  National TV. (I guess in the 80's when there weren't 5,000 channels)

4.  SEC network.  (OK, guess they trump us here since they have an exclusive network that they share with 13 other schools.  It's one channel up from ours on my TV andight ni get to see ASU vs Pig sows basketball. Flip down a channel and I see the replay of UT beating ISU.  Advantage aggy)

They are a beating to read.
SEC benefits:
1.  Being the premier college athletics team in the state of Texas. (Good fucking grief. Middle of the pack football, bottom feeder other sports)
2.  Fun schedule with fun road trips.  (I actually give them this one, certainly better road trips.  But don't they play 8 home games each year?  Still, there is 1 o every other year and 2 more that happen every 14 years)
3.  National TV. (I guess in the 80's when there weren't 5,000 channels)
4.  SEC network.  (OK, guess they trump us here since they have an exclusive network that they share with 13 other schools.  It's one channel up from ours on my TV andight ni get to see ASU vs Pig sows basketball. Flip down a channel and I see the replay of UT beating ISU.  Advantage aggy)

Well they are stuck in the 80's culturally.

4 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

How fucking petty and insecure do you have to be to be upset that we sang a journey song during a game?

That's because they didn't think of it.  They will now re-think their "organic" atmosphere.....just wait....they'll be singing something soon enough.   I'm sure we could come up with a few suggestions.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

How about competing for conference titles in their own league?

SWC: last non-cheating title was.... 1939?

b12: 0

sEc: 0

They won the Big 12 once. 1998 I think. When they spoiled Michael Bishop and Kansas State's undefeated season that would have sent them to the national championship. That is their last conference championship, though. Besides the fake ones they put on their wall.

reposting from a dying thread:

re: tceh/aggy in the texas bowl .... guns the fuck up on that one.   what a huge problem for the sec league office.  how the hell are they going to fix a result for a 7-5 aggy?  especially if a couple of the sec rivalry games go as expected.  the further aggy falls down the pecking order, the harder it's going to be to fix their opponent; bowls across the confederacy no longer want aggy... the truth about aggy, milkmen, their kristall-nacht activities the night before the game in the local downtown entertainment district... the rest of their league is now on to them, and fixing their bowl opponent this year is going to be a real bitch.  an embarrassing bowl loss to *any* opponent regardless of league is simply not what aggy paid for (with our money).