*IF* It Were A 12 Team Playoff...

BluTechsan

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The four team playoff hasn’t created a monopoly at the top. It’s starkly revealed the monopoly at the top that has always existed. There’s only a handful of schools with the resources and desire to play at the top level, and not all of them can be on top all the time. 

Except the CFP is allowing some of that handful to stay on top longer than it used to be because of the recruiting advantage a perennial participant possesses. Try and beat the pitch of Bama, tOSU or Clemson with their CFP appearances. Clemson is a modern blue blood precisely because of the CFP. USC, Texas, Florida, etc. are falling off the map without an appearance (yes, these programs have other reasons for that, but even if one of them were to get there, the roster wouldn't stack up a la ND). The four team limitation is definitely having an effect. And the subjective selection of the teams is inherently biased and has led to the stagnation of participants. The forthcoming Cincy beatdown will be chalked up to G5, but even the overwhelming majority of P5 have no chance under the current construct. Top 4 only is bad for the sport as a whole.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Except the CFP is allowing some of that handful to stay on top longer than it used to be because of the recruiting advantage a perennial participant possesses. Try and beat the pitch of Bama, tOSU or Clemson with their CFP appearances. Clemson is a modern blue blood precisely because of the CFP. USC, Texas, Florida, etc. are falling off the map without an appearance (yes, these programs have other reasons for that, but even if one of them were to get there, the roster wouldn't stack up a la ND). The four team limitation is definitely having an effect. And the subjective selection of the teams is inherently biased and has led to the stagnation of participants. The forthcoming Cincy beatdown will be chalked up to G5, but even the overwhelming majority of P5 have no chance under the current construct. Top 4 only is bad for the sport as a whole.

I disagree that the CFP is to blame for the recruiting advantages. The paying players, superior coaching, and administrative support (all related) are the reasons certain teams are more successful at recruiting. I believe Oklahoma has just as many appearances as Ohio State, yet you didn't mention them because they laid a fucking egg every single time. ND gets in, but can't win. Last year you would have put Michigan in the USC, Texas, Florida, etc. camp but they finally got their shit together and acted like a blue blood should. Putting teams in a playoff doesn't make a difference if they get their asses handed to them. The season is the playoff, schedule appropriately.

Putting any of the blame on the CFP for USC, Texas, and Florida's slide is laughable and thinking adding a bunch more teams will bring Alabama down is hysterical. Saban's retirement/dementia is our only hope.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Since 2010 NDSU has won 8 national championships, I’m not sure about your detective work that points to an expanded playoff as leading to a more level playing field. 

3 hours ago, BluTechsan said:

That was my thoughts as well. The mire I mixed and matched possible pairings the less I liked it.

The question then becomes - is this just an off year? Are these bad matchups the exception or the rule?

Look at 2019

LSU - Wisconsin 

tOSU- Baylor

Clemson- Oregon

Georgia- Oklahoma 

The two at the top are terrible matchups and will end in asskickings. Why the hell do we need to watch the clear number one LSU team violate Wisky for four quarters just because the B1G needs to feel better about themselves? The one at the bottom is interesting because both teams are flawed and don’t really have a chance. The only “plus” is Clemson- Oregon maybe? 

One or two seeds have won 5/7 of the CFP. Alabama was one of the four seeds that won, and really Alabama is always the favorite in any bracket they are in. Most years the old BCS system would have given the same final result. 

I find it hilarious that the initial argument for CFP was to “find a real champion.” Now on this very thread, the argument has changed to “give some other teams a chance and something to play for.” In other words, moar consolation games. Just go back the the gotdamn bowl system. 

8 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

How many football games should the national champion have to play? 

You made the charge that it’s “too many.” The burden is on you to explain your position. By what standard is a 12-team playoff “too many?”

Look, you’re not expressing anything new that hasn’t been showcased in this shitshow of a “debate” that’s been going on for decades. Every logical fallacy that can be used to argue against an expanded playoff has been used, and every argument that has been used against an expanded playoff is fallacious. 

So you say it’s “too many games.” That’s based on your own bias. That’s not based on logic. That’s feelings and emotions. In the real world, it’s looked at in this way: here’s how many games championship round teams have to play.

Current FBS: 14-15
FCS: 14-15 
DII: 14-15
DIII: 16
High school: 16
NFL: 20-21

A twelve team playoff, assuming no changes to scheduling formats would take place, would be 12 regular season plus CCG (if applicable) plus 3-4 playoff games. That’s 15-17. Ok so FCS and DII almost does that, high school does that, DIII does that and the NFL goes well beyond that. But sure, it’s too many because….things and stuff. 

Oh and we’re not done either because I just read some of the rest of your whines and pitiful takes about this.

9 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You seem to be forgetting the student part of the athlete. They do have some important tests coming up.

There are over a dozen or so NCAA sports whose regular seasons run into or right around final exam periods in the spring or fall semesters. Not playoffs; regular seasons. What that means is that far more students are engaged in competition during final examination weeks in non-football sports than football players would be in this hypothetical.

In this hypothetical, we’re talking about 8 schools being “affected” at best. It’s beyond disingenuous to argue this, and you knew that. If you didn’t know that, you have no foundation to argue this. You’re either knocking in the 8-ball before you’ve cleared your own stripes/solids on the table, sinking the 8-ball into a pocket you didn’t call, or sinking the 8-ball as well as scratching the cue ball.

It’s a losing argument any which way. Here’s  just one example of what I’m talking about: college baseball. We’ll call this Exhibit A

The University of Texas lists its 2022 final exam period of the spring semester being the week of May 11th to May 17th. https://registrar.utexas.edu/calendars/21-22.

That same University of Texas has a baseball game on May 17th against Sam Houston State. That game is on a date where some of those players are taking a class that has a scheduled final. But you’ll also notice something else: that’s the only game that Texas plays that week. So what that means is that their Athletic Director had enough brain cells to construct a schedule where it only ran into one day of final exams.

If you bothered to look at baseball schedules, you’ll notice the same thing. There are 299 division 1 college baseball teams. There are up to 35 players on each roster. That’s up to 10,000 players that are similarly affected. With football, it’d be 8 teams, which would be well short of 1/10th that number. And it’s not at all clear that all those teams would be similarly affected. More on that later.

Exhibit B:

Football would be (and is) run the exact same way. Just look at the bowl schedule. There’s a bowl game in the Bahamas on the 17th (which is a Friday). That date just happens to be the last final examination date on one of the participant team’s (Toledo’s) academic calendar. https://www.utoledo.edu/offices/provost/calendar/ The game kicks off at 11:00 am CST and it’s beyond ridiculous to think that they’re gonna fly from fucking Toledo, OH after those exams are over to play that game that day. And we don’t have to speculate: we already know what their plans are because they’ve played in that game before…recently. https://news.utoledo.edu/index.php/12_18_2018/rockets-arrive-in-bahamas-begin-week-of-preparation-for-bowl-battle-dec-21 

“The Toledo Rockets arrived at the world-famous Atlantis resort Monday, the first day of their trip at the Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl in Nassau. Toledo (7-5) will face Florida International University (8-4) at Robinson Stadium Friday.”

So assuming that they follow the same schedule, and we have every reason to believe they will because that’s how bowl games function in terms of practice schedules, mandatory events, staying in mandated hotels, etc, they will not even be in the continental United States the entire week of final exams. Let me repeat that: the Toledo Rockets football players won’t be in any classrooms that entire week; the week of their final exams.

That’s not a playoff game. That’s for a meaningless bowl game that hardly anyone will watch. There’s been no protest made about this, people like you have said nothing about it, so you’re absolutely full of shit when you express disdain for an expanded playoff on grounds of “final exams!!!”

Exhibit C

Oh and the team Toledo is playing? Middle Tennessee? Yeah, their exam week is December 3-9. They play in Conference USA, who held their championship game yesterday (the 4th). Middle Tennessee didn’t qualify for the game, but if they had, their game preparation would have ran right through the beginning of that week. That’s not a playoff game. That’s not even a bowl game. That’s a fucking CCG.

In summation, this is what the calendar would look like even if you took the following into consideration:

Still going with 12 game regular seasons
Still going with CCG’s
12 team national playoff

Nationally, we cannot call any week “Exam week” because they vary from school to school. Best you can do on that front is to allow for a bye week and encourage the participating schools to adjust schedules accordingly (this is not a new practice, this is already done). 

December 4th CCG’s (the exact date of the CCG’s in the current arrangement)
December 11th Bye week (this is the week most schools use for exams)
December 18th Wild Card
December 24th/26th Round of 8*
December 31st Round of 4 (the exact date of the round of 4 in the current arrangement)
January 7th Bye week
January 14th Final (the CFP final is on the 10th)

So I managed to give the players a week off for exam prep, another week off between the semis and finals, and I only stretched the FBS season by 4 days.

*=I already know some dishonest asshole is going to bitch and whine about these 4 games running into Christmas. That’s also disingenuous because the current bowl system has at least 8 games where the players will be prepping for it (ie the games played up until the 29th) and that doesn’t even count the TaxAct Camelia Bowl which is literally played on the 25th, not to mention the Hawaii Bowl which is played on the 24th. Those Memphis players ain’t goin home in time for the 25th, so a preemptive fuck off to anyone who tries that one.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 5

The one problem I don’t have with expanding the playoffs is injecting too much randomness into the system- I don’t think asking the best team in the country to play one more game, and at home at that is likely to be too much of a problem. 
if you want to break up the recruiting advantages then go to 6 teams- only the 5 P5 champs and the best of the rest. 
I know that would never happen but that encompasses all regions and gives everyone QM chance and maybe stops somewhat the sec arms race. 
yhat would be my preference #2 behind the 12 team deal we had presented to us earlier. 
preference # 3 would be 12 teams with all the conference champs in plus 1 at large/independent from around the country. This 4 team thing isn’t working I think we can say after almost a decade. 

It's funny that every year, people want to roll this argument back out here. Must expand, must expand, must expand. Yet every year is the worst example for the argument because things took care of themselves in the regular season. Maybe wait for a year where there's some actual controversy and reason for the argument to relaunch this stupid shit. Otherwise, thread title should just be "Welp, Current Playoff System Works Yet Again"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The one problem I don’t have with expanding the playoffs is injecting too much randomness into the system- I don’t think asking the best team in the country to play one more game, and at home at that is likely to be too much of a problem. 
if you want to break up the recruiting advantages then go to 6 teams- only the 5 P5 champs and the best of the rest. 
I know that would never happen but that encompasses all regions and gives everyone QM chance and maybe stops somewhat the sec arms race. 
yhat would be my preference #2 behind the 12 team deal we had presented to us earlier. 
preference # 3 would be 12 teams with all the conference champs in plus 1 at large/independent from around the country. This 4 team thing isn’t working I think we can say after almost a decade. 

I’d be sympathetic to this IF FBS would formally split in two distinct leagues. What I hate about this current arrangement is that the G5 is just…there. I mean yeah it’s awesome that Cincinnati punched their ticket yesterday but this is year 8 of the CFP and this is the first time a G5 team cracked in. They’re just…there. If the consensus is to split them up and let G5 have their own championship, fine, but don’t fucking keep them in a league that leaves them with next to zero promise that they’ll even ever get a shot.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I disagree that the CFP is to blame for the recruiting advantages.

please watch this, then don't post for an hour and think about it, *THEN* and only then type out your rebuttal, sit on it, read it, re-read it, and sleep on it overnight.

then watch the video again.  if you have constructed what you feel to be a logical rebuttal, then by all means post it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F250 said:

Reduce regular season and drop championship games. That's where money could be lost.

This needs to be reinforced.  In 2019-2020, Texas football generated $146mm in revenue.  Of that, $44.1mm was from ticket revenue, $33.6mm from football donations, and $26.6mm through licensing and sponsorships.

Dropping 2 games likely means dropping an average of 1-1.5 home games per year (some of those out-of-conference games are home-only; some are home-and-home).  That would impact each of the above numbers by 15-20%.  Moreover, most conferences split the Champ Game revenue.

Most P5 schools would prefer an additional home game and the revenue from the conference championship game over the paltry income generated by 2 weekends narrowing down from 12 to 4.  Matchups of Baylor/Oregon or Cincy/Pitt are largely uninteresting to the masses.  They'd get horrid ratings in most of the country - and imagine that Oregon home game starting at 8P PST.  Ugh.

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

I’d be sympathetic to this IF FBS would formally split in two distinct leagues. What I hate about this current arrangement is that the G5 is just…there. I mean yeah it’s awesome that Cincinnati punched their ticket yesterday but this is year 8 of the CFP and this is the first time a G5 team cracked in. They’re just…there. If the consensus is to split them up and let G5 have their own championship, fine, but don’t fucking keep them in a league that leaves them with next to zero promise that they’ll even ever get a shot.

Yep. Honestly I think even one spot out of 6 guaranteed would be enough. Then they could go playoff for the remaining teams that didn’t make it- there’s be 6 leagues so they could have their own 6 team playoff, missing the best team that got promoted. So, all the committee would do would be to select the best of the other teams for that one spot in the big boy championship and then seed the conference champs in both leagues. 
be like the NIT version of football. 

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

please watch this, then don't post for an hour and think about it, *THEN* and only then type out your rebuttal, sit on it, read it, re-read it, and sleep on it overnight.

then watch the video again.  if you have constructed what you feel to be a logical rebuttal, then by all means post it.

I honestly don't lean either way at this point but I see some question begging here re: whether making a 16 team playoff would shake up recruiting a bit among the top 4 (or 6, whatever). Violating your 24 hour rule again I'll say my initial thought is folks who discount the hypothetical Cinn-Oregon & etc. matchups are probably watching KU-Northern Iowa in March to see if an upset will happen (these early round games need to be on campus btw). I know football is a diff animal and if Cinn gets the upset then that just means Alabama (I'm not looking at any actual hypothetical bracket sue me) or whoever gets an off week.

My only strong opinions prior are if you imagine you had an 8 team playoff, then it would be very difficult to convince you we needed to go to 12. And anything over 8 we for sure need to eliminate conf. championship games (edit: and probably even for 8).

Edited by GringoSalado

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

A fascinating and logical case that is completely undermined by the real world. This is just a disguised argument for more parity. As I mentioned, FCS is far more dynasty centric over its history and especially the last decade— 8/10 trophies went to NDSU.

DII is slightly better but at least as dynastic and top heavy as FBS. Plus, in DII the playoffs are regional and designed to cut travel times, which baked in an automatic easier path and more chances to win for some regions that won’t exist for FBS.

Putting more teams in the playoff won’t make those teams magically recruit better. The teams that are always in the playoff mix are there because they recruit well and have good coaching. He pointed the directional arrow the wrong way. 

At the beginning of this format I knew the committee would be a terrible look for the sport. I was all for keeping the same BCS model just having 1 and 4 and 2 and 3 play then the winners playing for the title. Don't know if that would work any better but would at least not look as bad as a committee of biased asses picking who plays for a title. 

Hopefully the NIL will balance recruiting at the very top at least among the rich programs. 

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

At the beginning of this format I knew the committee would be a terrible look for the sport. I was all for keeping the same BCS model just having 1 and 4 and 2 and 3 play then the winners playing for the title. Don't know if that would work any better but would at least not look as bad as a committee of biased asses picking who plays for a title. 

Hopefully the NIL will balance recruiting at the very top at least among the rich programs. 

That would have been the easy route and we wouldn't have these dumbass interviews with the committee chair that makes the whole thing look fucking stupid......but look at this:

Literally every year the last BCS formula has picked the same 4 teams as this committee....

Edited by BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah same result just much worse optics and looks biased with a committee. Especially when that committee gives interviews about it.

Would be hilarious if they're just using the same model to pick the teams and using all that unnecessary time to fuck around and get paid. 

I mean, it's definitely your second sentence.

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

As I mentioned, FCS is far more dynasty centric over its history and especially the last decade— 8/10 trophies went to NDSU.

Objection: assumes facts not in evidence.

Number of first-time national titles awarded since 1978:

FCS-23

1. Sam Houston
2. North Dakota state 
3. James Madison
4. Eastern Washington
5. Villanova
6. Richmond
7. Appalachian State
8. Delaware
9. Western Kentucky 
10. Montana
11. Montana state
12. Delaware
13. Georgia southern
14. UMass
15. Youngstown State
16. Marshall
17. Furman
18. Louisiana Monroe
19. Southern Illinois
20. Eastern Kentucky 
21. Idaho state
22. Boise State
23. Florida A&M

FBS-20 (most of these schools had captured MNC’s already, but I’m doing you a courtesy by using 1978 as a starting point).

1. Alabama
2. USC
3. Georgia
4. Clemson
5. Penn state
6. Miami
7. Notre dame
8. Colorado*
9. Georgia tech*
10. Washington*
11. Florida state
12. Nebraska
13. Florida
14. Michigan*
15. Tennessee
16. Oklahoma
17. Ohio state
18. LSU
19. Texas
20. Auburn

Bearing in mind two other things to consider:

1. Division 2 and 3 aren’t far behind (19 and 18)
2. FBS’ number is inflated due to some only making it there once in those mentally substandard “split title” years (the asterisk teams). 1990 was especially stupid because that was a split title year in which both “champions” were first time winners. Oh great, you get 2 new champions in one year! To put it another way, if we only go by the AP poll, that number goes from 20 to 17, which would make FBS even more “dynasty centric” than Mount-Union’s-Prison-Bitch Division 3.

I mean yeah obviously I have to give you NDSU, but that whole thing was a historic anomaly. And it’s not a very good look for you to arbitrarily point that out when you have shit like, oh I don’t know, Alabama winning 9 titles since 1978 (6 of which have come in the last 12 years).

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

DII is slightly better

It isn’t, unless you’re drawing on some arbitrary beginning. D2 doesn’t have any mega-dynasties like NDSU or Mount Union, but they do have a bunch of medium-to-small ones. Northwest Missouri State has 6, North Dakota State had 5, Valdosta has 4, GVSU has 4, Northern Alabama has 3. 

Edited by hpslugga

If the playoff goes to 12, they need to get rid of the CCGs. Assuming the top 12 in the final CFP ranking get in:

• I don't want the potential for round three of a game like Baylor vs Oklahoma State.
  • Losing a CCG hurts more than not playing in one. Oregon was #10, lost, and is now #14. UO had more incentive to decline the Pac-12 championship and maintain that #10 ranking.
  • Barely losing your division can be preferable to winning it. Ohio State and Michigan State were set for the CFP prior to CCGs and got to rest!

On 12/5/2021 at 12:00 AM, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I don’t see the value. I think we know who the top teams in the country are. They’ve had all season to prove it.

Such stupid logic. You act like all these conferences are made equal and they are all playing the same schedules. 

With that logic, might as well do the same for college basketball and baseball. 

I can not wrap my head around the logic of fans who support this bowl system. The only sport that does this shit. You have 3 games worth a damn in the bowl system, The other 80 bowl games mean absolutely nothing. Glorified scrimmages. People say more teams would water down the playoffs and they would not be interested, yet watch and are entertained when those same teams play in meaningless jerk off scrimmages to end the year.

Take FBS' end of season and apply it to every other sport out there and realize how stupid it would be. Every other division of football does it right. High school does it right. Spare me tge tests and classes aspect. We are in 2021. This shit can be done remote with ease.

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Would be hilarious if they're just using the same model to pick the teams and using all that unnecessary time to fuck around and get paid. 

Ever worked with an executive before ? Can almost guarantee this is exactly what is happening. Do as little work as possible to justify the job and pay, bumble around for a few minutes on TV to get embarrassed occasionally to keep the paycheck coming in. 

Lets just dismiss the humans from the equation again and update the size and selection rules and move on to bitching about those instead 

3 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Objection: assumes facts not in evidence.

Number of first-time national titles awarded since 1978:

FCS-23

1. Sam Houston
2. North Dakota state 
3. James Madison
4. Eastern Washington
5. Villanova
6. Richmond
7. Appalachian State
8. Delaware
9. Western Kentucky 
10. Montana
11. Montana state
12. Delaware
13. Georgia southern
14. UMass
15. Youngstown State
16. Marshall
17. Furman
18. Louisiana Monroe
19. Southern Illinois
20. Eastern Kentucky 
21. Idaho state
22. Boise State
23. Florida A&M

FBS-20 (most of these schools had captured MNC’s already, but I’m doing you a courtesy by using 1978 as a starting point).

1. Alabama
2. USC
3. Georgia
4. Clemson
5. Penn state
6. Miami
7. Notre dame
8. Colorado*
9. Georgia tech*
10. Washington*
11. Florida state
12. Nebraska
13. Florida
14. Michigan*
15. Tennessee
16. Oklahoma
17. Ohio state
18. LSU
19. Texas
20. Auburn

Bearing in mind two other things to consider:

1. Division 2 and 3 aren’t far behind (19 and 18)
2. FBS’ number is inflated due to some only making it there once in those mentally substandard “split title” years (the asterisk teams). 1990 was especially stupid because that was a split title year in which both “champions” were first time winners. Oh great, you get 2 new champions in one year! To put it another way, if we only go by the AP poll, that number goes from 20 to 17, which would make FBS even more “dynasty centric” than Mount-Union’s-Prison-Bitch Division 3.

I mean yeah obviously I have to give you NDSU, but that whole thing was a historic anomaly. And it’s not a very good look for you to arbitrarily point that out when you have shit like, oh I don’t know, Alabama winning 9 titles since 1978 (6 of which have come in the last 12 years).

It isn’t, unless you’re drawing on some arbitrary beginning. D2 doesn’t have any mega-dynasties like NDSU or Mount Union, but they do have a bunch of medium-to-small ones. Northwest Missouri State has 6, North Dakota State had 5, Valdosta has 4, GVSU has 4, Northern Alabama has 3. 

FCS has absolutely produced more dynasties after a nice bit of diversity in the 1978-1985 window. 

NDSU has been mentioned. 

In the mid 2000s Appalachian state won three in a row— which has never been accomplished in modern day FBS/D1.

Between 1985 and 2000 Georgia Southern and Youngstown State combined for 10 of 15. 

The pattern in FCS is really clear— a really good coach builds a program that crushes all comers. He then leaves and/or they decide to make the jump to FBS. A few years of sorting and then repeat that cycle. Playoffs have nothing to do with building a more equitable field. DII isn’t directly relevant because of their geographic regional seeding. 

FBS has never seen a dynasty like NDSU. Never seen a three peat like Appalachian State. Never had two teams dominate like Youngstown and Georgia Southern over 15 years, although Clemson and Alabama have a chance to do it. Incidentally, this started once playoffs became a thing.

There’s at least one NC that Alabama wouldn’t have if we didn’t have a playoff. If anything, expanding will make it more likely an Alabama and tOSU get in EVERY year and put together a run. 

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

FCS has absolutely produced more dynasties after a nice bit of diversity in the 1978-1985 window. 

NDSU has been mentioned. 

In the mid 2000s Appalachian state won three in a row— which has never been accomplished in modern day FBS/D1.

Between 1985 and 2000 Georgia Southern and Youngstown State combined for 10 of 15. 

The pattern in FCS is really clear— a really good coach builds a program that crushes all comers. He then leaves and/or they decide to make the jump to FBS. A few years of sorting and then repeat that cycle. Playoffs have nothing to do with building a more equitable field. DII isn’t directly relevant because of their geographic regional seeding. 

FBS has never seen a dynasty like NDSU. Never seen a three peat like Appalachian State. Never had two teams dominate like Youngstown and Georgia Southern over 15 years, although Clemson and Alabama have a chance to do it. Incidentally, this started once playoffs became a thing.

There’s at least one NC that Alabama wouldn’t have if we didn’t have a playoff. If anything, expanding will make it more likely an Alabama and tOSU get in EVERY year and put together a run. 

The point you're making me reminded me of this old gem talking about how the BCS system and ESPN had provided an unfair advantage to the SEC and resulted in their long run of dominance in the BCS era: Chuck Thompson - A Northern Manifesto for Southern Succession

Kind of a quaint read now, but its interesting to see how some arguments shift over time.

You seem to be forgetting the student part of the athlete. They do have some important tests coming up. Some schools take that seriously. Traveling around the country and completely focused on football wouldn’t exactly support the educational side of things. Just my, maybe unpopular, opinion.
f49a30f923ea87a68a5b758a8710a529.gif
  • Haha 1