SOTU ‘22 (1 Mar) Thread of Awesomeness/Malarkey

TheStoicPaisano

3 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

They should just do away with SOTU’s. It’s embarrassing 

I sort of agree because of how predictable it is how the crowd reacts, but have you seen an ordinary session of British Parliament? It's a circus. And we need to know this shit once a year. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Lower your cost, not your wages.

That sounds good, but building things here instead of over there doesn't really accomplish that.  If it did, the jobs never would've left.

It actually does now that shipping costs and supply chain shit has introduced quite a big fuck up in pricing. 

Before we were racing to the bottom, now we are seeking a balance of cost and convenience. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

It actually does now that shipping costs and supply chain shit has introduced quite a big fuck up in pricing. 

Before we were racing to the bottom, now we are seeking a balance of cost and convenience. 

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Look, we’ll all know it’s your site but you don’t have to pad your post count 

Edited by BERT
Can’t spell

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
8 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Especially when you have a President crippled with dementia.

He still hasn’t suggested that people inject disinfectant to fight Coronavirus yet. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
11 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Especially when you have a President crippled with dementia.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Welcome to 2016*, buddy.

*Technically, 2017, but you catch my drift.

Edited by TheRealRonWeaver?

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Chief prosecutor for pandemic fraud is fucking NOICE

What are they gonna do claw it back? The money is gone. Prison for white collar fraud isn't going to do shit. Just make a list of abusers and put them on a list of exclusion for future aid of any kind. 

• Hook 'Em 2

New mask guidelines. MASK FREE! 

I'm in Hawaii they didn't get the memo. I had to show my vaccine card and wear a mask to eat lunch today. No one freaked out or threw a tantrum and this restaurant was pumping through people. Line out the door.