SOTU ‘22 (1 Mar) Thread of Awesomeness/Malarkey

TheStoicPaisano

• TheStoicPaisano changed the title to SOTU ‘22 (1 Mar) Thread of Awesomeness/Malarkey
We should place bets on this.  MTG or Boobert have to be the odds on favorites (assuming they are allowed in the chamber).  Cruz would be up there.  Hawley?
I could see any of them could doing it. Cruz is the only one that actually knows better, but it'll be awesome watching him awkwardly say it hoping to look "cool", but failing so miserably.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 8:50 PM, tchookem said:

I predict...

1) "Let's Go Brandon" will still be a thing
2) Someone who should know better will say it... loudly.

As soon as this shit pops off, Biden should stop, turn to Pelosi, who then calls the Sargent at Arms to remove the dickhead(s) from the chamber.

But maybe more will follow Baby Marco's lead.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Cynical lazy ass motherfucker doesn’t even have the goddamn common courtesy to carefully construct a lie. Don’t have time? It take like 10 fucking seconds. He’s sitting there playing fucking make believe if he really thinks people take him for this 24-7-on-the-go-tough-alpha-male he pretends to be. 

1 minute ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

She's there.

Who, Marjorie?  She finally vetted a venue/audience she'd be appearing in front of?  Good for her.  People with Downs are making progress.  

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Looks like both sides of the chamber.  

Not surprised you’re not watching 

Well, you little twit, I make it my habit to LISTEN to these things on the radio.  I'm more concerned about the POTUS' words than the theatrics and who's wearing what. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Too much Russia talk IMHO. I get this is his only real W, but there is a lot of other shit to talk about. 

Well he's probably gonna go 45 min to an hour, so 15 minutes on Russia should be about right.