SOTU ‘22 (1 Mar) Thread of Awesomeness/Malarkey

TheStoicPaisano

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

OH shit, this is great!  This bitch is nuttier than squirrel shit

Tell me you don't know what the global economy is without telling me you don't know what the global economy is.

Also, tell me your IQ is the same as my current room temp.  And tell me you're a vicious cunt.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

My representative is Beth Van Duyne.  So I've got my own problems that I need to fix before I worry about the neanderthals in other people's districts.

maxresdefault.jpg

Who is your US Rep?

Ugh....she's my rep too 😒

10 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Proud of Biden standing up for trans people, otherwise a forgettable speech oblivious to some of our real threats (voting rights, white nationalism/fascism). 

Speech was clearly written by focus group tested poll nerds. 

They all are

16 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Just catching up on news/clips. Didn’t watch whole thing, but incoherence (let’s just lower costs, but raise wages)  and touting negative policies (protectionism) on the number one overall issue for voters is troublesome. 

I think ya boy Trump would like to talk to you about protectionism.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

My representative is Beth Van Duyne.  So I've got my own problems that I need to fix before I worry about the neanderthals in other people's districts.

maxresdefault.jpg

Who is your US Rep?

Mine is this geezer fuck coward who loves suck some Trumpkin dick despite the fact that he has no Dem challenger in the upcoming midterm election.

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

02ce26de2b0ecdcb4096565d2cc19f47.jpg
Just look at those two.

Those troglodytic cunts should be getting tossed out of a dive bar somewhere and then we should be laughing at their pathetic mascara stained mugshots.

Not staining our nation’s capital at the State of the Union.

I’d love to whip both their sorry asses.

Please do. They deserve it and well that’d be kinda hot 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Mine is this geezer fuck coward who loves suck some Trumpkin dick despite the fact that he has no Dem challenger in the upcoming midterm election.

Same.. sucks he came so close to losing last time. 

6 minutes ago, YChang said:

Same.. sucks he came so close to losing last time. 

You mean in 2018. He beat Donna Imam pretty handily in 2020. I still say MJ Hegar should have made another run at him in 2020 instead of running for senate. Demographic shift alone would have probably gotten her over the hump. Imam might have done a little better in the Austin burbs, but did much worse in the rest of the district. And now he's been gerrymandered into a safe R+16 district where he will die in office and one of his kids will probably take over. Sigh. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

You mean in 2018. He beat Donna Imam pretty handily in 2020. I still say MJ Hegar should have made another run at him in 2020 instead of running for senate. Demographic shift alone would have probably gotten her over the hump. Imam might have done a little better in the Austin burbs, but did much worse in the rest of the district. And now he's been gerrymandered into a safe R+16 district where he will die in office and one of his kids will probably take over. Sigh. 

Right... right... whoever advised Hegar to run for higher office really screwed up. 

59 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Just look at those two.

Those troglodytic cunts should be getting tossed out of a dive bar somewhere and then we should be laughing at their pathetic mascara stained mugshots.

Fucking gutter trash. Anyone who votes for this people should have their citizenship revoked. 

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lindsey Graham is on record saying he’s as good a man as God ever created. 

Lindsey Graham is known for his concrete opinions.

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I'm sure Trump can't make heads or tails of this.

Person. Woman.  Man.  Camera.  TV.

15 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Didn't Biden agree to remove sanctions on the Russia pipeline only because republicans agreed to stop holding up a bunch of nominations and appointments for it?  

who was that central republican again?   Smarmy-ted-cruz-cartoon by seacorc on DeviantArt

15 hours ago, Bullneck said:

she's about to learn more social distancing because she's about to be a pariah.  That table in the congressional table is getting smaller and further pushed into the corner.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Person. Woman.  Man.  Camera.  TV.

Man, I can’t wait to tell my kids about this. Gettysburg Address, JFKs inaugural address and “why does Rice play Texas!?!?”, Reagan’s Berlin Wall moment, Obama announcing we got Bin Laden, but man. Non of those hold a candle to “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” Was truly an inspiring moment that just made me stop and think. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a true leader. 

5 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Love this post on a board where people post about the government daily 24/7…. Lol. 

HurrDurrr.   They also post about UT football daily?  What's UT football gonna do to you?  Other than virtually kick you in your balls.  Clown. 

5 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Love this post on a board where people post about the government daily 24/7…. Lol. 

Stupidity of MAGA nation has no off-season.  Longhorn football does.  And therein lies the rub.

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

let me down?

That was the virtual kick to the balls I referenced.  It's ok.  OU football kicks me in the nuts too, they just wait until a little later in the year.  Unless you're Bama it's an exercise in futility.  But here we are.  Anyways, enough footballing the CR thread. 

3 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Translucent anthropomorphic penises, an interesting choice.

You try googling a penis pic on your work network without setting off an IT fire drill.    I had to be creative to find that image, and all I got is Paint 3D to work with.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just look at those two.

They do look like the barflies that Forrest Gump and Lt. Dan spent NYE with.
  • Haha 3

• 10 months later...