SOTU ‘22 (1 Mar) Thread of Awesomeness/Malarkey

TheStoicPaisano

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Trump had the expectations of a two year old. If he didn’t take a dump on the podium, he won. It isn’t Fox News that hurts Biden, it is NBC. Todd wants to add expectations that weren’t there for Trump. 

I don’t know.  I have some criticism for Biden’s admin.  If I compared him to Trump, he’s God, but complete garbage shouldn’t be our baseline.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Who cares?  Fuck anyone who listens to what those POS have to say.  

This. They have zero credibility, just a legion of idiots who soak in all the lies and nonsense. Never forget their interpretation of "legitimate political discourse." The yelling bitch is a literal white supremacist. Again. FUCK THEM.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I don’t know.  I have some criticism for Biden’s admin.  If I compared him to Trump, he’s God, but complete garbage shouldn’t be our baseline.  

It’s not about criticizing Biden or Trump. It’s how people and the media views the specific speech. 

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

twitter saying it was MTG yelling "build the wall"

of course.

but it was when he was saying something about soldiers returning in coffins 🤔

whatever. fuck that troll-footed troglodyte.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Royal We said:

Here’s a wild idea… form your own fn opinion instead of needing one spoon fed to you?

Oh I do. Just curious to what options all the smart people on here give out

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Wasn’t he talking about cancer when the yell happened?

Someone shouted something when he was talking about his son (not Hunter). 

also in tha t Twitter clip MTG wasn’t the only one chanting. Thought I saw Gosar next to her too. 

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

“A balanced diet of NPR, Vox, MSNBC and BBC”

I usually don’t watch ANY news channel. When I can catch it on I like watching BBC world news. Couple of podcast news I’ll listen to bits of. But then again, I’m not a republican or a democrat so I don’t have blind hatred like a lot of people so either. 

3 minutes ago, BERT said:

I usually don’t watch ANY news channel. When I can catch it on I like watching BBC world news. Couple of podcast news I’ll listen to bits of. But then again, I’m not a republican or a democrat so I don’t have blind hatred like a lot of people so either. 

it's just regular hatred.

• Hook 'Em 1

Boy listening to this Republican response from the Iowa governor is making me realize this Biden guy sucks and everything in my life is terrible.  I ordered a steak tonight that was overcooked and I think it was Biden’s fault apparently.  Let’s blame Biden for everything and if you vote for Republicans we will make everything better.  Just don’t look at our past record for the last 40 years.

• Hook 'Em 2

Reynolds was twice charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, first in 1999 and again in August 2000.[6][7] In 2000, she was initially charged Second Offense DUI, but pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.[7] In 2017, Reynolds stated that she sought inpatient treatment for alcoholism following her second arrest and that she had been sober for nearly 17 years.[7][8]

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Boy listening to this Republican response from the Iowa governor is making me realize this Biden guy sucks and everything in my life is terrible.  I ordered a steak tonight that was overcooked and I think it was Biden’s fault apparently.  Let’s blame Biden for everything and if you vote for Republicans we will make everything better.  Just don’t look at our past record for the last 40 years.

Sadly, this is more or less how it works.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Reynolds was twice charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, first in 1999 and again in August 2000.[6][7] In 2000, she was initially charged Second Offense DUI, but pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.[7] In 2017, Reynolds stated that she sought inpatient treatment for alcoholism following her second arrest and that she had been sober for nearly 17 years.[7][8]

In May 2021, Reynolds signed a bill into law that prohibited businesses and local governments from requiring customers to have proof of vaccination.[81] She also signed a bill into law that prohibited school districts from requiring the use of masks.[81]

Personal life[edit]

Reynolds married Kevin Reynolds in 1982. They have three daughters (Jennifer, Nicole and Jessica)[82] and eleven grandchildren.[83]